Chapter 6: Prince Charming Is The Bad Guy

The Billionaire's Girl
"Erm- are you?" Trailing off and seems to be he's going to ask me. His curiosity didn't pushed through when Mr. Jongdae frantically stood beside me handing his phone to Chanyeol. "Hey hey hey buddy, could you take a picture of us?"
 
"Phew," I muttered in my mind. Saved by the bell as it is! I gasped slightly in relief.
 
My attention went back on them, Chanyeol smiled as he hands in Mr. Jongdae's phone, "You're no different from Junmyeon." He smirked as he focuses the camera on us.
 
"Is it okay with you Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon?" Mr. Jongdae snug me on his arms. What can I do, he already snug me on his arm and Chanyeol's holding the phone already?
 
"Ne," I smiled as my face went in crimson.
 
Chanyeol was counting to three. Smiling confidently since I don't want to look ragged beside Mr. Jongdae. It took awhile before Chanyeol could even took a picture of us. 
Is this really happening? One of the most eligible man wanted to take a picture with me and the most richest man was the one who's taking the picture of us?! What a lucky bastard I am.
 
"Yah, why took you so long!" Mr. Jongdae protests as he took back his phone after a shot, he was scrolling but it seems only one picture of us was taken. "You're taking so long and you only captured one?!" He exclaimed. 
 
I laughed on how Mr. Jongdae exclaimed himself out, knowing to find out that Chanyeol only had taken a single shot of us. 
 
"I.. I was fixing the focus mode buddy!" Chanyeol responded as he take a look on our picture. 
 
My eyes stick on Chanyeol, I was smiling as I was scanning through his physical profile. He's better than I see him on posters, pictures, 3d ads and such. But then I remembered how I disrespected him.
 
I get startled, "Uh, I- I'll be back." I said though my voice went shaky. 
 
"Sure, sure." Mr. Jongdae nodded smilingly. And I didn't want to see or know what would Chanyeol react. 
 
My head was spinning and I needed somewhere quiet where I could process what had just happened and what had came across on my mind. Just before I could reach the front glass door escaping the balcony. I pat down my hair, shaking off my dress. I realized that there was nothing left for me to do to waste time, so I took a deep breath and grabbed the handle.
 
A warm nighttime breeze greeted me as I opened the door and slightly messed up my hair I had just tried to fix. The wind picked up as I stepped outside.
I was leaning against the railing, looking down onto the city lights of Seoul. Downtown Seoul was sparkling like the embers of a fire as the tall skyscrapers were lit up in yellow, gold and orange lights to push out the dark of night.
 
Just when I had the courage to yell since no one's outside at the moment and being preoccupied with their own monkey businesses inside. "Yaaaa!" I stopped and looked back and continued. "Chanyeol you freakin' jerk!!!!"
 
There was a faint breeze which went out of my mouth after that courageous yell. I felt so satisfied for yelling out what I feel and that made me burst into laughter. Am I going crazy?
 
I gaze back to look down on the magnificent view at the moment, catching more cold breeze making this once in a life time being in a pent house worth it.
 
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Chanyeol asked me. His voice was soft and quiet, like he was speaking more to himself than me. Cha-Chanyeol?! Wait, have he heard me yell?!
 
I get startled but I don't want to look that I'm guilty as such and it doesn't look like I've done something stupid against him. "It's a great view," I said, not knowing how else to respond.
 
In other case, the moment may have been considered romantic, but still I couldn't make up my mind about Chanyeol being here.
 
Right now. Two meters away from me. 
 
He was also leaning and looking down onto the city. I watched him for a moment as my heart pounded against my chest, I have to stay still and just gulped in my thoughts.
"Chanyeol, you freakin' jerk!" Out of the blue, he yelled. And- he yelled what exactly I did. 
 
I gently squeeze my eyes closing it down, bitting my lips for causing another trouble again.
 
"Hahahaha!" He burst into laugh after his sarcastic yell. "That's better, isn't it?" Is he trying to fool me out?
 
I lowered my head in extreme humiliation. Absorbing his over joyed laugh as he asks me. "Why did I ever do that?!" I thought to myself. I don't even have the guts to face him again, I can't and I wouldn't.
 
"Helping makes you better too, are you okay now?" He added.
 
I slowly nodded not even facing him. "My brother once, I mean," He clears his throat facing the view. "My brother always disgraces me, telling me everything what he wants me to call. He even humiliated me as his own brother."
 
His words shot like a bullet to me. I never thought he will confess something personal on someone he doesn't even know yet. Was it true, who was he talking about? Was it Jungkook?
 
"Just like you, you disgraced me alot that you even shouted how freaky I am, right straight in my territory." He turned to look at me while etching a slight grin on his face. 
Just when what he said just sinked in to my mind. So he means that, this is his own place?! Ahn Hee Yeon so pabo! Could I just jump off from here? "Mianhe," The only word that went out of my mouth.
 
"It's okay, it enlivens me even more knowing the fact that someone hates me to death. Not only my brother." 
 
When all of a sudden, my feet took me trying to stand up on the railing. Wanting myself to jump off my damn extreme humiliation.
 
"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Chanyeol rushed as he grab me by my waist, dragging me away from the railings. Exasperating from what craziness I've done.
 
Just as we landed, his arms were still wrapped on my waist. He looked at me, our eyes met, so close that we could even catch breaths from each other.
 
"Are you that desperate to jump off just because of me?" He exclaimed with his eyes flamed in exasperation.
 
Yes I will! Why do I always make the silly stuff infront of the person I like?
 
He was infuriating yet both of his arms still wrpped around me. I couldn't utter anyword for now. It's like a dream come true being held this close around Mr. Park Chanyeol.
And infact, he's mad about how silly I am. But hey, why does it sound that I like the thought of it?!
 
I blinked thrice just before I could pull off myself away from him. My heart beats abnormally and I couldn't hold on much more of it. If it does, I might not be able to hold on my urges to do something to him.
 
Just kidding!
 
"I'm sorry, it's just I was too humiliated infront of you. And maybe you remembered me as the sick brat causing a scene in your own company." I mumble defensively yet my eyes can't even dare to look at him.
 
His lips were parted, absorbing my lame excuses. "Well I guess I'm so sick for-" I trailed off.
 
I was halted when he landed his finger onto my lips. "I know. How could I forget you, rattling brat?" He grin. Making me feel so much guilt and humiliated. And even much more humiliated.
 
"You're still young, you should ask your mom to teach you more manners, okay? Or if not, I might teach you some." He ended as he turned away from me.
 
Leaving me fully dumbfounded, I was standing stiff as his words gradually coming in repeatedly.
 
How could he say that?!
 
I know I've been such a stupid girl trying to kill myself just awhile ago. But basically, my prince charming saved me and then now he was ranting things that makes my heart torn into million pieces.
 
In fairy tales there is a prince charming and a bad guy. But I guess in reality, the prince charming is the bad guy.
 
Park Joon-Ho University. Prime Arch-Mgt Room, Elites. Third Person's POV.
"Dang bro, she's so hot and perfect last night. I told you, she has something more from what we could see from her." Kris exaggeratedly beams as he finished off his shot in the billiard pool.
 
Basically, it was a free cut for the Elites. But they managed to stay right inside their room as Kris and Jimin plays billiard pool, Tao and Jongin having a rematch from their arm wrestling and on the corner side is where Jungkook plays dart seriously.
 
"Jinja?! I should've been there bro, if only my dad didn't let me flew back to Macao last night. Stupid business." Jongin exclaimed while he's still on his arm fight with Tao. "Damn it! I lost!"
 
Tao laughs conceitedly being the victor of their match. "Concentration leads to success, so how was it bro? I mean, did you make your first move on her?" He looked back to see Kris leaning on the wall as he watches Jimin to make a move.
 
"I didn't!" He gasp. "That Junmyeon guy, I didn't know that she was with him. And he just took Ahn Hee away from me like he owns her."
 
Tao and Jongin laughs as they looked at Kris with his exasperating and disappointed look.
 
Meanwhile Jimin, after his striking last shot. He gape at his three fellows shooking his head. "Unbelievable," He muttered to himself.
 
Jimin wasn't fond of girls. He does but he wants to take in seriously unlike what his mates were upto. Breaking girls' hearts.
 
Sighing yet smiling, he turned his look on Jungkook who's still preoccupied playing darts. "Aren't you gonna join in the conversation?" He asks. "I think your cousin has some interests on a freshie?"
 
"I don't care. Let them live with their own lives." Jungkook answered in a boring tone making his shot almost strike in the middle.
 
"Woah, your acting so different right now." Jimin was stunned scratching his head in bewilder.
 
It was strange for him since he knew that actually Kris, Tao, Jongin and Jungkook were always talking about girls, hooks and erted stuff.
 
"And- you know what," Kris continued sounded sneakily. "I even saw Ahn Hee together with Mr. Park Chanyeol at the balcony. ALONE!"
 
Tao and Jongin leaned closer as if they want to know more. "Then what happens next?!" Tao asked.
 
"I don't know, but as I saw them they were like dancing? And their faces were so close." Kris gasps as he frowns.
 
"What?!" Jongin exclaimed. "So you mean, wait wait. I don't get it, she's with Mr. Junmyeon then now she's with Mr. Park Chanyeol?"
 
"Ne," Kris nodded. "Maybe?" He looked at the two as he wiggle his brows.
 
When all of a sudden, Jungkook took his last shot extremely darting not on the board, but on the wall. Just as he heard what the guys were upto, he saunters his way outside the room leaving the other members shocked.
 
"Hey, you know how much he hates that name!" Jimin said scratching his head.
 
"Aish- I'm sorry, I forgot." Kris bit his lip. Making Tao and Jongin stood up from their seat, beating him off.
 
But then they've decided to come out the room also, trying to look for Jungkook.
 
Meanwhile. Hallway. Ahn Hee's POV.
I'm still out of my mind. I just can't help myself to not think about what happened last night.
 
You know what? Just before he left me, I was about to cry but then Mr. Junmyeon and Mr. Jongdae came and rush towards me. But then, I think they have noticed me that I was so downcast, Mr. Jongdae managed to make me laugh and as our conversation went through.
 
"You know what, if I saw that Chanyeol, I'll kick his out!" Sehun exclaimed as we saunter our way.
 
Actually, I already told what happened last night to him when I got home since he was so persistent to know what happened to me. My brother kept bugging me if I ever lost my ity to Mr. Junmyeon and that's the time I blasted out and just told him everything.
 
But I didn't lost my ity to him okay?
 
"Let's just not talk about it Sehuniee-" I gasp, just when the corner of my eyes sees the dance room with such bombastic music.
 
Out of my curiosity, I pulled Sehun with me towards it.
 
Just when I knew, they were having a dance audition leaded by the councils. Especially, Yixing as the leader of their team.
 
"Sehuniee!" I beam reaching his shoulders. "I think you better have your audition here! I know you're talented!"
 
"Aish, I don't think so."
 
"I know you can! Please jebal jebal?" I pleaded.
 
He gasp. "Okay, in one condition." He said cutely. But hey, why? "You'll audition too."
 
"NO WAY!" I exclaimed. Really, brother? Really?
 
"Okay, I won't audition then." He said as he turned his back. But then just before he could even step foot out here, I pulled him back. "Okay, I'll audition too." I said.
 
Just as we head where the councils were, Yixing instantly saw me as he stood up from his chair. "Ahn Hee," He beams, that made Luhan and Kyungsoo look at us smilingly.
 
They were also judging the auditionees. "Are you gonna audition?"
 
I sloppily nodded. "Ne, I was forced to. But actually, my brother and I will audition."
 
"Great! Ofcourse you can!"
 
"But is it okay if we didn't wore any comfortable clothes? We've just passed by and we didn't knew you had an audition going on today." Sehun said.
 
"Ofcourse! Okay, just wait for your turn." Yixing ended and he went back to his seat. Since the next auditionee waited for him.
 
After minutes of watching the others, I just thought to myself that I should back out. I don't think I can dance well, Sehun does. But I don't.
 
Just when these three girls who happened to bumped with me last time at the cafeteria shows up with their revealing outfit with it's pink and white in theme.
 
"Tch, did you come here for an audition?" The 1st girl said as the three of them shot me a glare. Sehun, who was beside me was about to defend me up but then I held his hand.
 
"Watch us girl." The 2nd second girl smirked. "Let's go girls. Let's not waist our time talking to a garbage can." The girl in the middle who throws my food the last time rolls her eyes on me.
 
I didn't utter any word and I just let them babble their filthy mouths up. I shook my head, "Are they going to strip?" I asked.
 
"I don't care. They don't even have a good body sis." Sehun taps my back. "You're way prettier than them.
 
"Whatever brother."
 
Just when, the three of them saunter their way as they were the next to audition. The other auditionees were lowing and shooking their heads obnoxiously. Like they're nauseating or something.
 
My eyes also look at the councils like they were wondering why these girls were wearing something inappropriate. Told ya, I think they are going in a strip club.
But then Yixing let them start.
 
"That was gross," I exclaimed at Sehun. Which his eyes locked on these girls. "Hey! Did you even liked it?"
 
He frantically shook his head. "Aniya-" He laughs. "Look how they dance sis, like it wasn't meant for them."
 
Right after these nauseatic dance that no one even dare to clap their hands on them, a noise came in clapping hands as if they have like the performance.
 
x~x
✦ Ayo~ Chanyeol and Ahn Hee finally meet again. But how was their meet up anyway? Hahaha! Crazy! Vote and comment please? Love you :*