Chapter 17: Paris, France

The Billionaire's Girl

Radisson Blu Hotel Champs-Elysees, Paris, France. Evening. Ahn Hee's POV.

Blinking several times in front of this majestic mirror that fits only for a queen, not me. Absorbing everything just happened to me until I got myself here without spending a single penny.

I was kidnapped, literally kidnapped by these faggots. They could have just asked me, not making myself almost in danger because I lost my senses for hours and when I woke up, I was already seated on a flying jet plane.

I almost killed them inside the plane when I knew it was them, the Formosus Elites, who just took me illegally and I was already thinking about my mom who'll freak out if she finds out that I couldn't go home. But they told me that they already contacted my mom and she said that it's okay with her as long as I'm with them.

Oh come on mom, how could you? You barely know these guys and you trusted them already?

But anyway, I was really wondering why do they need to bring me along this fantasy place? I've always wanted to visit here someday but I never thought that it would be this fast, like I just fell asleep then when I wake up I'm here.

Like totally, I'm here. Dressed up in a sparkling sequin lace and chiffon mermaid v-neck black evening dress while getting my hair and make-up done by a French lady named Esmée. I couldn't talk with her nor even understand what she was talking about, so I just keep on nodding like what the hell is she talking about?

"c'est fait, magnefique! vous êtes si belle!" Esmée beams. I smiled and I just can't understand what she was talking about for goodness sake. I nodded and I guess she's done, "T-thank you," My voice went shaky and I hope she understands English because that is the only English word I know beside from Hello and Good morning.

"You're welcome! Je dois y aller. Have a great night, Ahn Hee." She smiled, she packed her things and I insisted to help her out. Then she walked out of the room, leaving me alone still wondering where am I going.

I took a last glance infront of this huge mirror, having my hair slightly curved and loosen up. I couldn't hide the fact that I looked classy as ever but I don't think I would fit myself with the people I might be going with tonight.

And even I got myself in such authentic, old-school Parisian kind experience of a hotel. It's light and bright, not buzzy or moody. Yet amazingly, it's not fussy either and one feels no need to whisper. I knew I need to break a lot of sweat and blood before I could even step in a place like this, or so maybe not.

I got sadden by the thought, the big window overlooking the Parisian view had certainly caught my attention and made me realize that I didn't want to leave anymore. Outside was a large terrace, I unravel the sliding door bringing in some fresh air and having an excellent view of the Sacre Coeur.

I inhaled, feeling the cool breeze air not minding about the finished hair-do that was done by Esmée. Nothing beats the view of the magnificent Eiffel Tower from here.

"Beautiful," A voice came in, it was the softest and pleasing voice I've heard. I slowly turn my look on my right to see Jungkook gripping on the railings catching the same view.

"Yeah, certainly. I loved the view around here, it's so comfortable and it differs from home—" I tried to explain the enchantment when all of a sudden he got me off.

"I mean, you."

"I—I, what?" I was frustrated and at the same time I feel somewhat flustered.

He then smiled at me as he walked behind my back. Until then, I felt a cold piece strangling around my neck. "For a princess like you, you deserve something like this."

"Jungkook?" I touched the necklace as I continued being frustrated by his sudden actions.

He had a small laugh. "It's just an accessory for your beautiful dress, don't think deeper."

"Ha," I faked a laugh. Was I thinking deeper? This guy is such a pain in the . I wanted to evaporate right now. I felt embarrassed again. "No, I wasn't—" I contradict.

He smirked as he head out the terrace. "Come on, let's go."

I glared at him, gritting my teeth in exasperation. Stupid! If I could just throw this heels and let him die here, I would. Forever conceited guy.

Paris Fashion Week. Radisson Blu Hotel Champs-Elysees. Evening. Auditorium/Pub.

This is seriously ing making me insane. At first I just rode in a private jet plane, had stayed in one of the most luxurious hotels in Paris, France and now I'm attending the most sought after fashion show in the world which is the Paris Fashion Week?!

No way! My eyes were drooling over hundredths of classy people, a bunch of photographers and most especially a lot of Hollywood celebrities joining this event.

"Spacing out or amazed?" My arm was clinged around his, thinks like he's a gentleman. But not. Actually right after we headed here, I almost forgot that I'm with him since we passed by several huge names in Hollywood that my almost got to loose. Yeah, really.

"Why didn't you told me that we're actually going—here?!" I freaked sneakly. That I wouldn't looked ignorant on such a kind of place.

"Kris is one of the male models for tonight and he wanted you to come and watch him," He responded as we continue to walk around the crowd.

"Really? As in really?!" I freaked out and lost my finesse.

Some people looked at us, again Ahn Hee?! How could you embarrass yourself again?

Jungkook grins as he nodded several times, "Je suis désolé," He repeats. Then he grabbed my arm, dragging me away from that scene. How could I be so stupid?!

"Look what you've done, you've almost embarrassed me! Can't you be mindful with your actions just for tonight?!" He exclaimed as soon as we reached a place in a few people.

"I'm sorry," I lowered my head. "I was just—"

"Ahn Hee!" When all of a sudden, it was Jongin and Tao who looked so formal tonight and let me say, attractive and good looking.

"Are you one of the models for tonight?" Jongin mocks as I chuckled.

"No," I shook my head as Tao touched the sequins of my dress. "Jimin surely picked out the best dress for you. You really look gorgeous." He nodded as he took a sip of his drink.

"Jimin?" So he's the one who picked this dress for me to wear for tonight's event? "But, where's Jimin?" I asked curiously.

"Sad to say, he didn't come." Tao shrugged, "But he lends us his jet plane for free. You know how much it's hard to ask something from Jimin but he literally lends us his toy without forcing him to."

"Is that so?" I sadden, I was wondering why didn't he came with us. But I keep on remembering what Baekhyun and Taehyung told me about Jimin, but I literally forgot. "Does he have other plans?"

"Plans to get here with the one he loves." Jongin interfered as he cackles. "What an old-fashioned guy."

"Hey, you're rude. It's not. It's actually—sweet." I smiled as I flustered. Just when I knew Jungkook walked out as he left us. "What's with that guy?! He's so hot headed." I started to blab.

Jongin and Tao looked at him, but they just ignored what I was babbling about. "Let's go Ahn Hee, we need to see Kris in a good spot!" Tao clinged his arm on me but Jongin spanked his arm. "Idiot! We're in the VIP seat and get your hand off from Ahn Hee."

The two were fighting and I couldn't just help but to laugh, just when my peripheral vision caught someone familiar. Yet I was in delirium state and hope that it was just a mere trick of the eyes. My heart thumps faster than ever, I could have sworn it was him.

I didn't get a chance to see a clearer vision of him since he just fled out quickly away from my sight. "Ahn Hee, come on?" Jongin snapped me out.

"O-okay." I nodded, as I keep on looking back.

We were seated just right infront of the stage were the models would have their catwalk and revealing their voguish dresses and suits. On my right side was Jongin and Tao was on my left and Jungkook was on the side of Tao not minding about us anymore.

The lights went dimmer as it was the start of the event, I could help my eyes who keeps on sighting different Hollywood actors and actresses here and they were just seated near us. If I had known about this, I would probably brought a pen and paper with me.

"Mesdames et Messieurs! Bienvenue à la Paris Fashion Week!" The emcee started off, as flashes of the cameras started to light up in the stage. Lining off, the models started walk with their brand clothes which I'm not really familiar with it but it was way too grandiose and classy.

They were all beautiful, pale and so tall and all I can do is to admire them all throughout. I wonder what Kris will look like when he comes out. No doubt that he really suits his image as a world renowned model. He's so handsome, pleasing, tall, has a good body structure and all.

And how could I flatter someone the way I flatter my—Park Chanyeol?

I flinched in place as I kept looking around, I sworn I just saw Chanyeol a while ago. I couldn't be wrong, but I doubt thinking that why he would be here? He's a busy smug and I don't think fashion is his state.

"Is there something wrong Ahn Hee?" Jongin whispered.

"Ah?" I shook my head, "No, nothing—"

"I see," He nodded. "What's taking Kris so long to come out?" He became impatient all of a sudden. I gently laughed yet I saw Jungkook rolling his eyes on me. What's his problem now?!

After hours getting bored in some ways since models kept their poker faces as they went along the stage with the flashes of the cameras lighting on them, I can't help but feel sleepy but I keep on snapping myself out since I should look formal and adapt myself to this kind of event.

Just when the emcee introduced the top five male models in the world, I knew then we could see Kris now. "Oh oh here he comes," Tao snapped as he positioned himself to a great view.

I too, felt hyped all of a sudden and took out my phone. In some ways, I wanted to take a picture of him. The first male model came out with a classy suit but it wasn't him, it took so long before we knew he was the last one to come out and actually we were informed that he was already the top 1 male model in the world.

Kris came out with his dashing black suit and silver tie, with his hair brushed up and I swear he looked like one of the Greek gods. I almost drooled out as he stride his way along the white stage, flashing even more camera lights on him.

"That's my dude!" Jongin keeps on clapping his hands, being so proud of his brother. While Tao and Jungkook were just clapping their hands on Kris.

And right before Kris could go back at the backstage, he eyed on me as he winked. Whispering, "Thank you" to me.

I couldn't help but to smile as I never thought that he was expecting me to come.

The event almost ended as the emcee thanked the major sponsors who have attended, the famous Vogue Magazine's owner stepped on the stage and Park Chanyeol—

WAIT WHAT?! Park Chanyeol?! On stage?! What is he doing there?!

"Oh, Maserati Alfieri is one of the sponsors of this event?!" Jongin confused as he looked at Jungkook. When all of a sudden, Jungkook stood up as he walked away again.

I can't help it but to wonder, it's his brother and why is he not showing his support and what?

I looked back at Chanyeol who receives his plaque of appreciation as one of the major sponsors of the event. I knew Chanyeol was the owner of the world's leading air-telecommunications company but I never thought that he's also the owner of the world's leading automobile company. Damn he's so popular—

I knew it, I knew I wasn't just mistaken about seeing him a while ago. It was him.

But then I was so worried about Jungkook's sudden reaction, I huff a sigh and started to find Jungkook and talk with him, I guess.

I looked everywhere and seemed I couldn't find him, I guess he's back at his hotel room. Since I know his room, I started to head towards it and ended up standing at his front door.

I'm still thinking whether I'll knock it or just leave him alone. But I couldn't let my conscience get away just like that—I remembered the time that Chanyeol opened up about his brother, which is Jungkook, that he was hated so much by him.

Not that I wanted to intrude their sibling rival thing, but I just wanted Jungkook to feel that in some ways, I could cheer him up right after he saw his brother again may it be expectedly or not.

I was about to knock his door, when the door flew open dragging me inside the room. "What are you doing outside my room looking stupid?" He voiced out before drinking a glass of water.

"I—I was wondering if you're—okay?" I held my hands tightly feeling nervous on him. I wasn't ready enough for this.

"I'm fine, perfectly fine." He sounded calm as he loosen his necktie walking towards his bed.

"But the event's not yet finished?" I help my hand on my nape and I couldn't process my mind to think what would be the proper question to ask him.

He sat on the edge, taking off his suit. "It's almost done and I'm sleepy anyway."

"Ah? Is that so, then you should take a rest now. I'll be going back to my room." I said noddingly, then I turned around as I needed to go and leave him.

"Wait," He hollers just before I could even take a step out of his room.

I gulped as I slowly turned to look at him back. "Yes?"

"I was wondering if we could have a glass of wine before you leave?" He asked.

I was left mouth-hanged and I just nod slowly in agreement.

Almost Midnight. Jungkook's Hotel Room. Balcony.

The cool night breeze air filled the night as we sat on the bench facing an even brighter view of the Eiffel Tower.

Jungkook's coat was clinged around me as we toast the glass hall filled with red wine. My mind was flinching in place and I couldn't think of a good start-off conversation.

I stared on my drink and just before I could take a sip we both had the urge to ask each other. "Can I ask you something?" We chorused.

I snort a laugh. "Okay, you go first."

"No, it's okay. You go. As they say, ladies first." He smiled as he took a sip of his drink.

"If you insist then," I huff. "Uhm, no wait, I don't think I should ask that kind of question."

"Come on ask it," He looked at me patiently.

"Why do you hate your brother so much?" I pulled the strength in me before I could ask him, I gulped as I closed my eyes. I know he'll hate me after I ask him this.

He didn't respond but then I felt a gentle warm touch on my face. I gently opened my eyes, looking at Jungkook smiling face. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing— I was soon to get mad right after you asked me but you're way too cute." He smiled, then he turned to look away. Drinking off his drink as he huffed a sigh, "You were curious then, I think I should tell you why."

My eyes enlargen as I never thought he wouldn't get mad on me and now he's going to tell me why.

~ღღღ~

A/N: annyeong readers! how's the trip to paris, france? haha! i actually don't have my experience yet but it's my second top destination that i wanted to visit someday. though it was the first before but south korea already took the spot! lol so for this chapter we have kookhee moments <3 so how was it? and why do you think jungkook was so mad about his brother park chanyeol?