Chapter 12: Strange Things

The Billionaire's Girl

Evening. E'cups Coffee Co. Ahn Hee's POV.

I certainly can't believe what's going on today? First, Jungkook's sickly erted attitude and now Chanyeol's weird approach.

You know what I'm thinking right now? Does he think that I'll go along with him? Capital, NO.

I just came up to a conclusion that these two stupid brothers were playing on me. I'm not that dumb to think about that.

First, why would Chanyeol anticipate me to come over his invitation and why only me? Second, why is he acting so strange, he's a right? I disrespected him before and I don't think he would want to talk to me anymore? Third, why would he force me to grab that position as a full time secretary?

What's his aim now? Play games on me? Like what his stupid little brother do to me? There's no way I'm going to be their piece of entertainment.

"Ahn Hee, is there something wrong?" I felt a finger poked on my cheek. It was Myungsoo oppa who snapped me out as I started to brew the coffee beans.

Just when I knew I was in a deep thought, the beans were almost uneven. "Oh, I'm sorry. Yah- oh, don't worry I'm fine." I frantically grin and started to get focus.

"Not," He sigh, leaning himself on the counter. "Say, why are you late?"

"I just had some errands to do, so yeah-" I shrugged as I started to pour a hot water on the cup.

"You're lying, but anyway someone just went here an hour ago." He took a piece of bean as he started to chew it on his mouth.

I looked at him instantly. Beans are bitter, how can he do that? But who went here a while ago? I don't have in mind yet.

"Look at you, you looked troubled." He smiled as he pinched my nose. "One of the Formosus Elites went here, I don't remember his name but he looked mad. Very mad. He was looking all over for you, he even shouted at me thinking that I'm covering you up. Tsk,"

What? Could it be—Jungkook? Oh no! What should I do? I thought Mr. Jongdae made a plan for that? How come he's looking for me like a beast?

My life is officially over. No, I have to fight back if needed.

My heart raced as I went nervous. But I have to keep calm. "Ahh?" I grin. "Don't worry about that,"

"I think that guy has something on you huh? Be careful Ahn Hee," He smiled as he was reaching something on his back pocket. "Oh by the way, here's your pay check! Manager hyung, dropped by to give you this."

Myungsoo oppa handed me my first ever pay check, I was so hyped that I can already help my mom financially even though a little bit.

But right after I received my pay check, the thoughts about my dad suddenly appeared and that made me feel heart-rending. I wonder how's my dad been doing at Busan? I just hope he finds another job or part times.

It's so hard dealing with insufficiency in life, but all I need to do is study hard, pay back all the hard works that my parents were working for day and night. One day, I'll achieve everything I want in life.

The Next Day. Morning. Weekend.

I rose up from my bed feeling the heat of the sun that produces massive sweat plunging all over me. I tried to reach out the fan so I could pull myself back to sleep comfortably since it's the weekend, I needed this day for me to get off from stupidities I had during the whole week.

But unfortunately, the power's off.

"Yuan!" I holler down my little brother, what's going on with the electricity? As I checked on the clock, it's past seven in the morning.

I heard the running steps of my brother and just in a second he's already up in my room. "Eonnie-yah, why are you screaming?" He slowly walk towards my bed, feeling edgy about his long pajamas.

Just when I knew, why would I ask him why the electricity's off? I should be asking mom instead. "Oh," I bit my lip as I started to kneel down infront of Yuan. "I'm sorry baby brother, noona's been too weary. I think I woke you up, let's get you back to bed."

He nodded cutely as I accompanied him back to his' and Sehun's room, wherein I saw Sehun sleeping on his bed like a retarded one who's occupying the whole bed.

"You too noona, you should sleep back." Yuan cooed as he jumped back on his bed. Luckily, both of them were not sharing on one bed. If not, Sehun might have killed Yuan hopelessly.

I sigh as I closed the door. I can't sleep back anymore, I was thinking about the loss of our electricity today. I saunter myself down to the kitchen and started to prepare a breakfast for my brothers, since my mom is at her mini flower shop at the market.

Just when I placed everything at the dining table, someone just entered the house. "Mom? Why are you here so early? Did you left something?"

"Oh, Ahn Hee. I'm sorry," As she placed her purse into the table. "I—I got a call from someone this morning at the shop, he—he said that your father is doing fine but he cannot make a call for us."

"What? How come that mysterious guy knows about dad's situation? And why wouldn't he or she let us talk with dad knowing the fact that he could be a help?" I fuss.

"I know, but at least we already know that your father is doing well. But I just hope he could make a call soon," Mom faked a smile. I know that she misses dad so much, not seeing him for years already, I pity my parents' relationship. But hey, still, their relationship gets even stronger knowing the fact that they miss each other right?

"Oh mom," I beam as I run towards my room to get my pay check and run hastily towards her to give this. "Here, I know this might not help much but I wanted you to know that I want to help you mom."

I handed the envelope, at first she can't believe but as soon as it gradually sink-in to her mind, she embrace me warmly. My eyes were shuddering as tears began to form into my eyes.

"Thank you Ahn Hee, you don't know how much your dad and I were so blessed to have a daughter like you. Let's just hope that we can get along with this, okay?" She mumbled pulling herself away from me.

I smiled as I feel so blessed to have parents like them. Even though, I'm not the perfect enough for them. Just when mom opened the envelope, revealing a piece of check. But then what caught my attention was her sudden reaction.

"Ahn Hee!" Mom narrowed her eyes as she placed her palm on her lip, suppressing an unbelieved-look on her face. "Are you sure with this? You're working at a coffee shop, where you are to paid only enough for a student. But this? This is too much!"

"What?" My brows twitched in confusion as I took back the check. Just when I knew I received worth $5000 freaking dollars! I should only be paid $200 as my salary working at a coffee shop. This can't be. The manager must have mistaken this.

"This can't be mom," I shook my head as I started to get my jacket upstairs as I needed to go back at the coffee shop and return this. "I'll be back."

E'Cups Coffee Co. Morning.

I stopped my bike infront of the shop as I immediately ran towards inside. I'm still wearing pajamas, but then I wore a jacket, so it wouldn't be that awkward enough.

The bell rings as I entered the shop, it was Myungsoo oppa's shift. He smiled at me as he waves his hand.

"I'm taking back my salary, not this. Where's manager hyung?" I uttered seriously as I placed the envelope on the counter.

He was only looking at me, just when he nodded several times with a teasing smile on his face. "Oh about that, manager said that no matter what happens, whether you want it or not, you still have to take that."

"No, I won't be taking this oppa. This is too much, I know this would be a big help already but I'm working fairly." I ended as I left the envelope on the counter and saunter immediately out of the coffee shop.

Why on earth manager hyung would be giving me a salary that's worth more than my life? I'm just a part time employee but why I'm being paid for like I'm a business junk or what?

As I was about to jumped on my bike, someone just covered my mouth. Just when I knew I was being dragged inside a black BMW car.

Meanwhile. Late Afternoon. Unknown Mansion.

Where the hell am I? I lost my sense when I got inside the car.

I squint my eyes, trying to process what just happened a while ago. All I knew I was at the coffee shop, I left, then someone just dragged me towards the car.

I rose up, feeling a massive head and body ache. Just when I knew, I was lying on a master's bed. My sight traveled inside of this huge room where I'm locked up. Where the hell am I?

I jumped out of the bed, as I tried to get out of the room. But it's locked. I panicked, am I to be sold to someone rich? How about my kidneys, lungs, my eyes?! Am I going to die early? I need to get out of this room.

"Kyaa! Open up please, I'm begging you. Don't sell me or kill me please. I still have my future plans in life, I still want to see my parents, I want to see my little brother grow up and I want me and my other brother reach our dream to be an architect someday! Please let me out!" I begged, barging the door as if someone would open it up for me.

But no one dares to open up the door for me, I felt hopeless as I sat on the side of the bed.

Just in a few, the door knob squealed. Gesturing that someone would go in, "Good afternoon young lady," An old lady in her mid-fifties greeted me with a catchy smile on her face as she was holding a piece of cloth. "How's your sleep?"

How am I to answer this lady when I was actually kidnapped here? Who will have the guts to have a good sleep then? But I calmed myself as I shouldn't retort back to this old lady over here.

I stood up as I followed my sight to where she is going, she placed down the cloth on top of the bed. "I'm sorry, but where am I exactly?"

She only smiled at me and didn't mind to answer my question. "Just go and clean up yourself and wear something nice for dinner. Particularly, a dress. You can pick whatever you want inside that walk-in closet." Then she saunter herself out of the room.

I was left dumbfounded. Why the hell am I going to wear something nice? And pick from a walk-in closet? "Holy cow!" I shook my head. I'm so drown with my replaying thoughts, thinking where would I be?

I settled myself as I cleaned up from this huge comfort room and the fact that this is way bigger than my own room.

After I finished refreshing up myself, I sought to look for something to wear. As soon as I opened the walk-in closet, I was jaw dropped when a bunch of different kinds of female clothes to choose from. Who could be owning this room then?

Everything was so fab and expensive. I scan around, some were not been used and some looked like only been used once. How lucky that girl be owning this stuff.

Just when, I needed something to wear for that mysterious dinner. "Nice eh?" I mumble.

When a beige colored chiffon knee length dress caught my attention. It's way too simply elegant. I took it as I'm going to wear it for that dinner which I don't have any idea why the hell am I needed to wear something nice.

Meanwhile. Almost Dinner.

Since I'm not that type of girl who would be taking too long to prepare everything up, it took me half an hour sitting on the bed and taking glimpse of myself infront of the mirror. "Do I look bad?" I mumble to myself.

When a knock on the door snapped me out. "Oh, you sure looked like her during her teenage years, young lady. You're so beautiful." The old lady again beams as she went inside.

I suppressed a smile. "Her? Who is her? Is she the one I'll be having a dinner with?" I asked intriguingly. Never thought that a lady would be the one behind this.

She shook her head and smiled. "It's nothing important, come on, that someone is already waiting for you down stairs."

I sulked as I felt nervous. I followed this old lady right away, feeling a bit edgy wearing this high heels since the floors were fully carpeted. We passed by a lot of rooms and hallways, I never thought that I'll be staying far and feels like an executed place. A grand executed place to be exact.

After a few minutes, we stumble ourselves infront of a large brown door. "Have a great dinner with—" The old lady cleared . "I mean, stuff yourself beautiful young lady."

Have a great dinner with whom? This gave me chills at the moment, I don't know who will I be meeting with? Is it some kind of a government official, a landlord, a celebrity? What?

Just when I knew, the old lady flew the door open. My eyes revealed a not so big grandiose private dinner room. Yet the corner of my eyes sees everything so high class and the furnitures were too classic.

I stepped foot inside as the door slowly closes. My eyes sparkled to everything that I'm seeing right now, even the foods placed on top of the dining table were toothsome and I just wanted to dig in myself.

But where's who?

The other door squeaked and just when I knew I was stumbled revealing that culprit behind this. "Hey ugly duckling,"

"Jungkook?!" I yell out in bewilder.

"Thanks for ditching me out yesterday, babe." He smirked, as he saunter his way infront of me. "Think you can go away so easily?"

I was caught off by his look as he even leaned his face closer to mine. "What? What are you talking about? I didn't run away yesterday!" I pushed him. "You-you're the one who just went out of my sight," I was trying to turn tables.

"Yes, I know. Someone just tricked me and I think that would be you, babe? Why don't you just tell me honestly?" His voice was so alluring that I myself was caught by it.

"I—I didn't! Why would I trick you?" I nervously retorted, shooking my head.

"Well then, nevermind about it already. What's important is now that you're here, with me, alone, together, only the two of us." He leaned down on my eye level and winked at me.

What the hell this guy thinks about me now?! "What a douche Jungkook, get lost! I'm going home."

I turned my back on him, just when I was halted when he gently grabbed my hand. "Please, Ahn Hee, stay here."

"Stay for what? Going to strip infront of you?!" I snarl as my brows twitched in annoyance. "If this is really some kind of a joke, I can't play long anymore Jungkook. Quit playing! Can't you just grow up?!"

"I'm not playing anymore Ahn Hee, just—stay with me." 

~ღღღ~

Especially dedicating this chappy to newtiecrank! :D Yeah! Control your nerves dearyyy~ 

Hello readers! I just want you to know that I was having a fever for the past days, so didn't had a time to update fast. And since I'm still piled up with school works and thesis :'( 

So anyway, how's this chapter so far? Great or nah? :D

KOOKHEE or CHANHEE? Haha! So yeah, I decided a shipping name for them. lol =)) 

Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts down below. Love yah~ /kisseu

Love, Khai xx