Chapter 16: Orange Orchid Earings

The Billionaire's Girl

Past 9 In The Evening. School's Infirmary. Ahn Hee's POV.

My head was feeling hefty as my consciousness went back. I opened my eyes and sniffed to the smell of the school's clinic.

"Sis, finally! You're awake!" Sehun panicked as he was on my side. He quickly grip my right hand as if I was dead for an hour. "Uh, but I'm sorry if I let you had physical work outs. If I just knew you were still sick then, I must let you stay at bed."

"Aniya, it's okay." I calmed. Flashback of what happened awhile ago made me think to the conclusion of why I'm here. I freakin' passed out. Ugh, the smell of patient's room kills me. "What time is it?"

"It's past nine in the evening." He answered as he helped me to get up from the bed.

"What? Seriously?" I exclaimed. How come I slept like sleeping beauty? The school's nurse must be furiously mad at me right now. It exceeded a lot of hours of her time.

"Yeah, but it's okay. An ahjumma took care of you since the school's nurse went home already just when the time Jungkook rushed you here."

What? My eyes rounded as I stopped and stared at Sehun. "Jungkook took me here?"

"Yes," He smiled as he lift his finger to point at the other side where Jungkook and a familiar lady were talking.

"Oh, she's awake!" The ahjumma beemed as she saunters her way to me and gripped both of my shoulders. "Young lady, are you feeling okay now?"

I slightly nodded, feeling edgy to who am I talking to. But I knew I already met and talked to her already, I just can't remember. Ugh, I'm still young but I'm not good at remembering people.

"Sonia, I think she's okay. I'll drive you home, Ahn Hee." Jungkook sigh, not even minding to look at me. You know what he did? I was caught off when he passed by us and left the room.

Okay come on, I knew he was a good samaritan in some way. But hell? He must have asked me if I'm okay now or what.

"Okay? What was that?" Sehun furrowed curiously. "He was the one who took you here and he was almost panicking himself out. And now he's acting cool infront of you?"

"That was stupid." I rolled my eyes but the ahjumma laughed.

"That boy--" She shook her head as she giggles. "Anyway, I'm sorry if I couldn't stop saying this but, you do really looked like her."

Oh, wait! Is she the kind ahjumma at Jungkook's Mansion last week? Oh yeah, that's right!

"Oh, a-ahjumma?" I hugged her right away. "My brother told me that you were the one who took care of me, tha-thank you!"

I was relief and happy to see this ahjumma again, not just because she was the one who showed kindness to me during the time when Jungkook kidnapped me but because she also took care of me like we just knew each other once. 

Strangely, I was curious of who was she talking about that someone I looked a like.

"It's okay young lady-- I was here when the time you collapsed. The nurse left early and I think you had an angel sent from above already." She giggled.

"Aww, Sonia." I cooed. How could this ahjumma be so kind to me always. Might as well how could I repay her for all her kindness.

Evening. Few Meters Away Infront Of Ahn Hee's House. Chanyeol's POV.

"Seriously dude? You're making ourselves a creep over the night. We looked like-- a spy or something." I furrowed, clenching the steering wheel as me and Jongdae were waiting inside my car for two hours already.

"Remember Chanyeol, you don't want to get yourself embarrassed on Jin's Birthday next week. Moreover, infront of Choa." He bait napping himself on the other side while playing on his phone.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I feel guilty as . I should've told the truth that I'm still single and getting buried alone with my papers in time. 

But what can I do? I was pressured during that time. I missed her, I'm still longing for her to come back but unexpectedly I was absolutely disappointed. Now that she's getting married anytime soon, I don't know what to do. Should I be happy instead? Or steal her back? Oh come on, Chanyeol. That- that would be rude. 

I took a deep breath and leaned my back on the seat, waiting for ages. I don't think that girl will accept my favor again, now that this is going to be hard. And-- and she's immoral, she doesn't have any manners at all. Might as well she doesn't have a good etiquette infront of people. She might infront of Choa.

I snapped myself on that thought and started the engine. "No, I'll just tell Choa that I lied. I can't do this. I can't also even trust Ahn Hee for this."

"No! Chanyeol!" Jongdae flinched as he screech a halt on my arm. "Chanyeol! I'm telling you, if you'll turn back on this, Choa will still think that you're still on her, a stupid that doesn't know how to move on and a conceited guy who thinks you can make her jealous. You want that? You want to be called as-- desperate?"

"Ofcourse not!" I bawl back. "But Jongdae, we-- we could just ask another girl to do this. Not Ahn Hee."

Just then he burst into laugh. "You mean, you don't trust her after what she has done to you?" He shook his head as he started to calm himself down. "You know what, after what you two had gone along, there were no news about you being a jerk because of her right? But If you'll ask someone to be your fiance pretender, there will be a tendency that you'll be on the news that-- Mr. Park Chanyeol the richest man in the work paid someone to be his hoax fiance. Damn bro, that is stupidly desperate."

Jongdae's right. In some ways, I couldn't trust someone today. Mostly that girls were aiming for me, my money and properties and most especially fame. "And besides dude, I don't think Ahn Hee will knock you off infront of your colleagues and especially infront of Choa. Remember, she likes you alot." He whined as he teased.

When all of a sudden, our heads pivot to a car that had a stop infront of Ahn Hee's house. "Oh, oh-- is that? One of your family owned cars?" Jongdae started meddling. Since there was "PARK" that was jotted on the plate number. All our cars were imprinted for identification. 

"Oh, she hoped out already." Jongdae beemed. "Oh, with a guy? Who's that?"

"Idiot! It's her brother." I rolled my eyes. Sehun was taking a grip again of Ahn Hee's shoulder as they went inside of their house. I feel so edgy about this guy, what a touchy brother eh? 

"Oh yeah, right! I forgot. But an adopted right?" Jongdae started take a drink of his soda. "Oh oh-- but who do you think gave them a ride?"

My mind was flinching in place. But suddenly Yixing and Luhan popped out on my mind. "It could be Yixing or Luhan." I smiled as I shook my head. "I already knew their secret."

"What? Your brothers are courting her?!" He exclaimed as he almost spill the drink out of his mouth. "How about you?!"

"What do you mean what's up with me?" I looked at him curiously. "I don't care about it."

"What the are you talking about!" Just when I knew Jongdae yell and went out of the car instantly.

The Next Day. Park Joon-Ho University. Cafeteria. Ahn Hee's POV.

I really had a hard time understanding everything about Business Management Class. I wasn't so lucky since I get to be with Jungkook as my partner for the upcoming Project Management in the next two weeks. I kind of pitying him now as I don't have any idea on what it feels like on handling a business as is. And-- I don't actually give a heed about it.

I was having lunch with myself since Sehun texted me that their class will be extending for an hour. Obviously I still had my packed lunch with me today. I was about to munch a piece of meat when all of a sudden someone just covered my eyes.

"Mwo?" I tried to take it off as I touched those slender and soft hands that just blocked me out. I think it's a girl though.

"Surprise!" I squint, just to find out it was Baekhyun and Taehyung looking cheerful at the afternoon.

"Baekhyun! Taehyung!" I beamed. It's been a long time since I saw them. Like I don't actually see them at school anymore. Where have they been? And Baekhyun just colored his hair blonde.

"Phew!" Taehyung cheered. "I thought you don't already know us."

"Ofcourse I still know you guys! You were my first friends here!" I responded as I can't keep myself from smiling all thoughout. "Come on, take a seat!"

The two of them sat across me as we started to converse. "So Ahn Hee, how's everything? You're still alone, where's your brother? Sehun right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Everythings fine," I gasped. Not really. "Oh he's still in his class so I'm taking my lunch alone. Here, you want to take a piece of my lunch? I made it." I offered.

"Really?" The both of them beamed as they started to dig in my food. I can't help but to giggle on how cute they are. I missed this two guys infront of me. I wished I had class with them instead with the Formosus Elites.

I'm not saying that I don't like to be in the Elite's Class, but I don't feel comfortable having them as my classmates. They're so noisy and they keep on talking about girls during free time. I wonder how they can still have good and high grades when I don't even see them reviewing, going to the library as well. But they're just wasting their time infront of stupid and not important thing.

While the Cutie Councils were actually spending most of their time on the library and I don't think they're talking about girls and other erted stuff as well unlike this Formosus Elites.

I was totally snapped out in my deep thought when Taehyung and Baekhyun already emptied my food. "Oh, I'm sorry Ahn Hee. The food taste great! I-- We'll just buy you lunch instead." Baekhyun shyly confessed. While Taehyung was chewing secretly.

I laughed. "Oh no, it's okay. I'm not that hungry though."

"I see, you're laughing most of the time Ahn Hee-yah." Baekhyung nodded. "Perhaps you already got someone in your mind that's why you're so happy?"

I halted and became stiff. "No, ofcourse not. I'm just glad that you guys were back. I missed the two of you."

When all of a sudden Taehyung rushed and sat beside me and gave me a bear hug. "That's so sweet Ahn Hee-yah. We missed you too. And by meaning of miss, we bought something for you. Here."

My eyes turned to look on Taehyung's hand revealing a small box from his pocket. "What is that?"

"Just open it," Taehyung was so hyped and even Baekhyun. The both of them were getting excited as I open the box. 

"An earings?" I was shocked as I looked at an orange orchid designed earings. It looks simple but---

"You don't like it?" Baekhyun frowned. Actually, I haven't got my ear pierced so I was quite disappointed by it.

"I love it actually!" I beamed as I looked back at the box. "But, my ears weren't pierced."

"Oh--" Taehyung jolt as he encircled his hand on my shoulder. "We understand Ahn Hee. Just-- keep it. As a remembrance from your two handsome first friends in Park Joon-Ho University!" He beamed.

That made me laugh hilariously. They are so conceited with themselves. Oh, how I wish we could be like this everyday.

Just when Jungkook passed by us, I was put to hold as he looked at me agitatedly on a matter of second but then looked away fumingly as he saunter his way to their table.

Now he's mad at me? What's his problem? How can he change his mood instantly? 

Like he was acting cool last night and then teasing me awhile ago during class and now he's acting like I've done something wrong on him again? Is this guy a crazy ?

My eyes followed to where he was. He sat languishly with his other members, Kris and Jongin were talking with some girls across the table while Tao was on his phone talking to someone and Jimin was just languishly playing on his food. 

"I see-- Jungkook eh?" Taehyung nodded. I was totally snapped out since I didn't knew that I was staring at them for long.

"No--" I denied. I looked away as I took my packed lunch and started to put it inside my bag.

"It's okay Ahn Hee-yah, we already knew that you're in his class. And-- by that, I think Jungkook's been pissing you all throughout?" Baekhyun responded across.

I looked at him. "Obviously, yes. Ugh, I just hate him Baek." I rolled my eyes as I zip my bag.

"Don't worry, we got your back. And-- we'll never leave again." He smiled.

I smiled a little as I took the box and placed it inside my pocket. "Thanks again Baekhyun and Taehyung See you guys around. The next class will start in a minute so I have to go back."

"No biggies, take care of yourself Ahn Hee-yah." Taehyung smiled as he tapped my head before I leave.

Meanwhile. Dismissal Time. Hallway.

 And now all of the Formosus Elites were giving me a cold shoulder treatment. Right after the lunch break, they all settled back inside the room acting cool but ignoring me until the class ended. 

As I can remember, I haven't done something wrong on them. But actually, I caught Jimin looking at me though my peripheral vision. But when I get to look at him, he will look away instantly.

What's going on actually?

Oh well, finally the class has ended. Though my saliva got spoiled, it doesn't bother anyway since I don't actually like talking with Jungkook and the others since it's non-sense.

I was walking alone through the hallway when all of a sudden this two nerdy girls blocked my way intriguingly. "Ahn Hee? Are you going home?" The girl in a pony tail asked. How did she know my name?

"Yes," I nodded. "Why?"

"Baekhyun and Taehyung told us that if you could wait for them at the parking lot? They're still at their council office finishing some work." The other girl wearing a hairband that looks nerdy uttered. 

"Uh? Is that so?" I hadn't made an answer but the two girls already went away.

Strange. I scratched my head and there's nothing more I can do, I think I must wait for the both of them. I heave a sigh and went to the parking lot, but there's something wrong here.

I stopped when the parking lot seemed dark and just when I knew someone grabbed me and I couldn't fight and yell back.

Flashback. Cafeteria. Lunch Break.

"What now? Seems like she's enjoying with her company." Kris spoke buggingly as he's losing his temper. 

"Chill on Kris. If we just knew we should've invited her to join lunch with us." Jongin muttered back as wanders around the cafeteria. "Oh wait-- I have a plan. Just wait! I'm thinking--"

Tao burst into laugh. "HAHA! You Jongin, thinking?! You're joking right?"

"What the ! Are you messing with me Tao?" Jongin sounded pestered. "Just shut up. Okay! Hey Jimin, you're coming right?"

Jimin was not in the mood to talk as he was playing around his food. "I told you, I'm not going."

"What?!" Jongin exclaimed. "No way dude, you're coming with us."

"Jongin, it's Paris! Though Jimin already toured around the whole world except for Paris, I don't think we can force him to come." Kris responded sadly. "You know, he wanted to go to Paris with the one he loves." Just then Kris started to scoff and turned everything into a joke.

All of them laughed except for Jimin who looked pissed. "It's not even funny. I'm serious about it."

"We know!" Tao hold his laugh. "But it's Ahn Hee we're talking about Jimin. Don't you want to spend it with her?"

Jimin was caught off as he looked at Tao. He was on deep thought but he doesn't want to rant back. 

"Okay, okay-- I give up!" Tao lift his hand as assign of defeat.

Just when Jongin made a plan, he smiled evilly as when he caught two nerdy girls sauntering their way inside the cafeteria. "Hey hey!" He hollers.

The two nerdy girls looked at them curiously, thinking whether Jongin is really calling for them. Since it was strange that Jongin will talk with the nerds or not good-looking girls.

"So you're with nerds now huh?" Tao nudge his elbow.

"Ofcourse not," Jongin rolled his eyes. "Just wait and see. Kris, tag along with me. And just when the two nerdy girls reached infront of Jongin, they shyly nodded their heads. Jongin smiled to allure the girls and to feel comfortable and to crack off the nervousness they feel.

"Can I ask a favor for the two of you lovely ladies?" Jongin asked, while the two girls started to smile. I want to vomit what I've said. 

..

"So that's it! It will make her go along the plan." Jongin beamed and everyone agreed.

"But it'll be creepy, don't you think?" Tao worried.

"It will, but I'll make sure she'll be safe! So--" Jongin whined. 

"Paris here we come!!!" In unison, Jongin, Kris and Tao cheered.

Just when Jungkook arrived onto their table, he didn't mind his brothers since he was so preoccupied with his own thoughts as well as Jimin who lost his appetite. 

End Of Flashback.

~ღღღ~

Yehet! An update for you guys! Prelim's over and it's the weekend! Hoorat! :)

Hahaha! Seriously, I laughed at Jongdae's walkout moment with Chanyeol. Why do you think he walk out? He looked pissed right? LOL =)))  Such a troll.

Anyway, let's welcome back Baekhyun and Taehyung. Are you guys curious where those two went? >:) Rememeber, they have an unknown profile here. A bit mysterious in some ways. :D

And oh, what do you think happened to Ahn Hee? LOL its' obvious. >:))) And Jungkook-- being so weird at the moment!!! 

Hope you'll anticipate for the next exciting chappy!! Love yah~

Love, Khai xx