Chapter 19: Saturdate

The Billionaire's Girl

Ahn Hee's Residence. Friday Morning. Back To Korea!

"You know, you can't lie on me. I'm your brother. So did you already lost your ity?" Sehun, for the nth time pisses me off with that stupid question while I was washing the dishes.

I glared at him as I was fighting the urge to throw the plate on him. "I told you, I didn't! You don't know how much I'm protecting my purity until the day I'm getting married."

I arrived from Paris, France at three in the morning. Unexpectedly, Sehun was waiting for me at the concourse and I really don't know how did he knew my flight schedule. Obviously, Jungkook still insisted to drive us back home.

I hadn't had much sleep since Sehun bugged me to tell him everything that has happened during my overnight stay in Paris. And when I say everything, means the whole real thing that has happened.

Yes, from being kidnapped by the Formosus Elites, staying at the most luxurious hotel in Paris, attending the Paris Fashion Week, had a starry night conversation with Jungkook and lastly had stayed at Chanyeol's hotel room unexpectedly.

"Alright. Our marriage then." He munched the last piece of peanuts as he walked away.

"What? You are so gross Sehunnie!" I irk, patting my hands on the apron as I started to run towards him. "I'm going to slit your tongue off!"

"Oh no so scary," He mock while laughing towards the living room as his hand almost slip into the jar and in just an inch away it will fall off. His face was fully terrified. "Oops!"

"Gotcha!" I gag, dragging his hair off. "You stupid brother, mom's going to kill you if broke her precious jar!"

The both of us laugh while we're both having a stupid argument. Yet, I'm used to that kind of joke. He would always act like a boyfriend to me, not a brother.

"You really do misses each other well," Mom said as she went inside the house, carrying a huge box with the help of Yuan. "Noona, a gift! A gift!" Yuan beams.

And before I let go of Sehun's hair, I had to finish it off with a prick on his left ear. "Ouch," He cried.

"The mail man had dropped this off," Mom smiled at me as she handed me this huge pink box. "Open it, your little brother is so excited to see what's inside."

My brows twitched a little, thinking what's inside of this box. Sehun's at my back impatiently waiting for me to open and as well as Yuan keeps on chirping.

I unravel the ribbon first and as when I open the box, my eyes narrowed to what I saw.

A plain white shirt, jumper shorts and converse shoes. "That was plain, I was expecting a lot from that box." Sehun flaunt, hiding a laugh behind me.

"I really think that you need to buy new clothes because you keep on repeating them all over again." Mom added and Yuan laughed.

Ugh, is this gift is some kind of an insult? But any how, my mom was right. I can't afford to buy clothes every week like what others do. But it's not the deal. They left me alone at the living room, mocking on the gift I received. I sat as I picked the shirt and a piece of note fell off.

Dresses are way to cliche. Simple clothes suits you the best. Wear this tomorrow. See you. :)

I was stupefied on it but somehow made me smile. I just thought that this was some kind of an insult to me but then it was something to be appreciated. I never thought that someone would like to see me wearing simple clothes rather than dresses.

I was smiling all throughout when all of a sudden, I remembered Jungkook and Chanyeol.

Both asked me out on Saturday. And-- and I don't know who to choose. I've said yes to Jungkook because it was a deal and Chanyeol just left me no words to spill right after he told me that he'll see me on Saturday.

I wonder how could they make it so easy? Was this some kind of tactic to be fooled again?

And who would have sent me this kind of outfit?!

Park Joon-Ho University. Elites Class. Late Afternoon.

I was having a jet lag after an almost a day flight back here in Korea and because of my stupid brother, I didn't catch a single sleep and went to class like a zombie.

Lucky him, he doesn't have a class and I had to suffer from his foolishness.

Jungkook and I were working on an interview guide. So basically, both of us will conduct an interview to one of the most influential business people in Korea and it's going to be submitted before the semester ends. So this means I'll be stuck with him for atleast 4 months with this project.

I just thought that somehow, if he wants, we could interview Chanyeol since it wouldn't be that hard to find one because they are brothers. But their situation wouldn't just let us and he told me that he'll be the one to look for someone to interview with.

I also wanted to ask about the pink box that I've received this morning. I wanted to ask if he was the one who have send it to me. But what if it was Chanyeol. Ugh, I think I should not ask it anymore.

"Eureureong euruereong eureureong dae," Jungkook sings while I was writing down the possible questions for our interview guide. I looked at him as he writes his own questions, he wouldn't just stop on the lyrics as he keeps on repeating it.

"Will you stop?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"Will you eat? Your tummy growls, will you going to starve yourself?" He said, controlling a laugh.

I was indeed hungry since I skipped lunch and just went to the library to check on some business related books for this project. Was it really loud for him to hear my stomach dying in a hunger? Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

I looked at him, making myself not to look embarrassed. "I'm almost done with my question, I'm going." I said authoritatively and walked out the room with my bag.

"Wa-wait!" He hollers but I didn't looked back.

Luckily, the professor wasn't there and it was almost the end of the class so it gave me an excuse to go. I walked passed the hallway when I saw Mr. Junmyeon having an argument with a beautiful lady. I've never seen this guy for a long time and somehow, I wanted to greet him but I think this is not a good time to do so.

"Ahn Hee," As soon as the lady had her eyes on me, she halted and grip off away from Mr. Junmyeon. How on earth does this lady knew me? Oh wait, she looks familiar. "I knew it! Thank God, I've finally see you again!" She beams as she rushed towards me. "Anyway, I'm Kim Dasom, if you have forgotten. That stupid guy over there is my brother! Who wouldn't just want me here."

She pointed Mr. Junmyeon who had his hand on his waist and the other hand scratching his head. I can't help but to chuckle on how cute he was while his sister mocks on him.

"So, let's go?" She quickly encircled her hand on me as she dragged me out real fast. I didn't knew how eager she was, but where is she taking me that she didn't have to ask me yet?

Almost Evening. Coex Mall. 

"Oh oh, I think this one suits you well!" eonnie Dasom sways a strapless y long white chiffon dress with a super high-slit end. 

"Really eonnie, what's this dress for?" I worriedly grin on her and asked her for the nth time but she wouldn't tell me right away. 

It was late lunch when we arrived at the Co-Ex Mall. We grabbed lunch at a fancy restaurant which was owned by her parents, we pampered ourselves at a salon, got my nails done, my legs were waxed and it freaking hurts to death, had facial treatment and cut the split ends away. 

I actually had fun with her. Dasom eonnie is such a funny and outgoing person, I just thought of her as a high-brow type of person, like those classy sisters in movies. But nah, she wasn't, infact I could laugh boisterously infront of her as well as her.

"Isn't it you and my cousin are going out tomorrow night?" She shrugged.

"What? Cousin? Going out?" I looked at her confusedly.

"You, my cousin Park Chanyeol's fiance? You two are getting married soon right?" She squeals happily. "Oh my gosh, you know what I thought my brother was dating you. I was so happy that time but I was wrong, later on Chanyeol told me that you're already engaged with him."

Dasom eonnie hugged me right away as I felt speechless and dumbfounded to what she had told me. "I'm so happy that you're going to be a part of the family anytime soon."

What? What is she talking about? 

I'm engaged? To the most noble man on earth? To the one and only guy I was dreaming for the whole time? To Park Chanyeol? No way!

We never had a relationship so he couldn't ask me for marriage. Wait what, he just asked me out on Saturday. Nothing more. Going out is so far different from getting married. What a fast phase is it huh? Oh gosh, am I dreaming again? Maybe, tomorrow he's going to tell me about his feelings? Ugh, I'm confused.

Next Day. Saturday. More like SATURDATE? Help!

I hadn't had much sleep again as much as I wanted to. I bugged Sehun's beauty sleep just to talk to him. Not because I wanted to get my revenge on him because he wouldn't let me have my sleep last night, but I wanted to tell him about what confuses me.

I never kept a secret from him, so I told him about the 'dating plans for Saturday'. I told him that the Park brothers asked me out on a same day and he was just blown away by that. But I didn't told him about me being engaged to Park Chanyeol, he would think different again and he would go crazy about it.

I don't know who to choose? Who's going to ditch? Ugh, if I could just pick none and sleep the whole day, I could. 

I'll understand who will you choose between the two. I don't hold your feelings, but as much as possible please I don't want my only sister cry infront of me one day. Okay? Don't worry, I got your back always and forever. Fist bump? Yeah.

...

Third Person's POV.

It's past twelve in the afternoon when Ahn Hee couldn't just let herself up from bed, confused and worried, like she wanted to skip this day if possible. 

She received a text message from Jungkook saying that he'll meet her at the Square at two in the afternoon as well as Chanyeol had put his courage to call her and he said that he'll fetch Ahn Hee by three in the afternoon.

At the strike of one in the afternoon, she prepared herself and stared infront of the two attires lying on her bed. Thinking whether she'll choose the plain white shirt or the white long chiffon dress. And she thinks that somehow, the plain shirt might came from Jungkook.

On the other hand, Jungkook prepared so much that even it would look unlikely to him, he worn a comfy white shirt, ripped black jeans and a cap on his head. He didn't know what came up to him as he wanted him and Ahn Hee to have a matching type of clothes for their first date. 

Yes, Jungkook considered this day as their first date. During the night at Paris, he couldn't find a perfect timing to ask Ahn Hee out on a date, he was so nervous at that time that he had pulled the courage to hold Ahn Hee's hand while looking at the night sky.

It wasn't his intention to hold the girl's hand, but his growing feelings runs over him. It's not that he has already fallen inlove with her, but more likely, he wanted to start knowing her. And that, because of Ahn Hee's curiosity about the two brothers' relationship, Jungkook had used it as a way to take her out even though he was seriously mad about it and he doesn't have plans to tell.

"My boy, seems like you're out of yourself today?" Mrs. Park, who was seated on the couch in the living room noticed Jungkook who kept on walking in and out of the game room. She started to wonder and went to the game room, seeing Jungkook playing darts with a smile on his face.

"Oh mom, I'm sorry." He grins. "Nothing-- I'm just--"

"Hmm, I know you very well Jungkook. Just don't hide it from me." Mrs. Park blocked Jungkook's  sight, giving a teasing look on her face.

"Mom," Jungkook bit his lip as he looked down, thinking whether he'll trust her mom. "What do girls like on their first date?"

"Uhm, anything simple as long as you guys could make us happy. Just don't forget about the word respect." She replied with a huge smile on her face, feeling relieved that it was her son's first time to ask her about dates and more over, a girl. She always knew that Jungkook had a bunch of girls but he never had dated one seriously. 

"So are you going out with somebody? Is she beautiful like me? I want to see her. Could you bring her here tonight? I'll cook!" Mrs. Park excitedly beams and Jungkook could just smile all throughout.

"Ofourse mom, I'll let you know her very soon."

...

Before the clock strikes three, Park Chanyeol was already infront of Ahn Hee's house. Wearing casual tux that would still make him look formal. As well as Jungkook, Park Chanyeol was feeling nervous and frightful that Ahn Hee might ditch him. 

At the same time, he felt guilty that he has to put Ahn Hee in a kind of situation that she has to play as his fiance just a show up to Choa. It wasn't really his intention afterall, he was just provoked that night and deep down inside him, he was jealous. 

Chanyeol took a deep breath, leaning his back on the car's seat. He was in a deep thought, he even hit the steering wheel in exasperation. "I can't do this," He mumbled to himself.

He wanted to cut this off, he thought that if he used Ahn Hee, half of it might hurt the girl's feelings and would see him as a douche bag just because of jealousy. He also thought that Ahn Hee might think that he's so desperate trying to make someone back into his life.

But then his phone alarmed by three. His mind was so confused, he was thinking whether he'll hop out of the car, ring the door bell and take her out. 

He took the deepest breath he could dispense and started to hop out the car. Finally he decided to continue everything up, he fixed his coat as he stride his way infront of Ahn Hee's house.

He gulped before he pressed the doorbell, gaining more nervous feeling. 

The door opens slowly, giving him a sight of a man opening the door. It was Sehun, Ahn Hee's brother. More like confused one.

He nodded with a little smile on his face. "Mr. Park Chanyeol,"

Chanyeol nodded back. "Is Ahn Hee--"

He was about to ask him, but Sehun cut him off unexpectedly. "Oh, sorry Mr. Park Chanyeol, but Ahn Hee went out just an hour ago."

She just what?

~ ღ ღ ღ ~

A/N ; anyway, hi guys! i'm back, hopefully i could make an update since i already passed my oral and written defense. :) 

how's this chapter? another cliff hanging event. >:) please do vote and comment please please please? i really want your opinion about this.

Love, Khai xx