Chapter 13: Rainy Evening

The Billionaire's Girl

Evening. Park’s Mansion.

“I’m not playing anymore Ahn Hee, just—stay with me.”

Say what? His voice was so soft and calm like he was speaking more to himself, I can’t even think straight on how gentle his touch, stare and voice was. What’s up with him now? It’s like I’m seeing the most uncertain side of Jungkook right now.

I frantically shook my head as I needed to break off the stare. “I’m sorry Jungkook, but please I need to—“

I was trailed off when he smiled back at me, gently dragging me to sit across the table with him. I was indeed left dumbfounded, staring blankly at the food served infront of us. “Shall we eat?” He offers as he started to dig in himself with poise.

All I ever did was stare at him. What’s up with his sudden attitude now? “I might melt if you keep staring at me. But if you want I can tag you along with a staring game?” He mumble as he dropped his chopsticks and started to stare at me.

I shook my head as I pulled away and started to grab the chopsticks infront of me. “No, it’s not that—why are you doing this Jungkook?”

I have no idea what classy dish was waiting for me to dig in, I mean it was so mouthful yet divergent for me. This kinds of dishes were to be found at some fancy restaurants and maybe a native food from the other country as well.

Munching the piece of white sauced meat inside my mouth, I was caught off when Jungkook didn’t pay attention to what I’ve asked, instead he was upholding a stare on me.

I’ve got the nerve all of a sudden, I felt a blush on my cheek as he was staring at me alluringly. “Stop it Jungkook,” I rolled my eyes, sulking a deep sigh. Just when I knew he’s still picking on me. “I said stop.” I uttered coldly as I munch another piece of meat.

He suppressed a giggle and turned back his attention on to his food. “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. But I find you, beautiful.”

I almost choked out the food, but then I managed to drink a glass of water right away.

What on earth is he talking about? Everyone’s imperfect right, but why is complimenting me right now? Maybe this is his one way to get a girl under the collar or something. Duh Jungkook, you can’t still play along with me.

“I suggest you must learn the art of seduction even more,” I uttered as I gaze my attention on him who’s trying to hold a laugh. “Is that how you oozes sensually? Your goofiness won’t take me.”

Just when I knew he didn’t hold his laugh anymore, he burst into laugh and I just face-palmed myself. “So, do you think I’m seducing you?”

I gulped as I feel so intimitated. Am I the ones who think that he’s seducing me? Am I self-proclaiming as the ones being seduced by him? “N-no,” My voice went shaky, making me feel so edgy and embarrassed and I certainly can’t look at him anymore.

“Okay, if that’s what you want and to vanish those pinky blush on your cheeks, then I have to seduce you then.” He speaks alluringly.

I immediately turn my look at him, “What a devil-may-care humor attitude Jungkook?!” I exclaimed.

Then he burst into laugh again, making my wits come to its end. Why is he teasing me too much? “Oopsy, you’re blushing too much already.” He teased.

“If you won’t stop being a retarded one, I’m leaving.” I uttered conceitedly. But inside of me, I feel so embarrassed that I wanted to cover myself a paper bag on my head.

“Okay,” He whined, pursing his lips to shut.

“Good boy then,” I smirked, turning tables against him. But then, as I was about to speak up again he went ahead.

“You’re making me want to know you more, Ahn Hee.” He uttered seriously, giving a little smile on his face and started to lower his head down.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I spoke unsatisfied, smirking on him as I threw a grape on his face.

He was about to duck, but the grape landed on his nose right away. “Aish~” He furrowed his brows.

I burst into laughed on his sudden facial expression pointing him as I can’t hold my laugh, just when I knew two grapes landed on my face making me halt as I see him the one who’s laughing now.

All I knew was I grabbed five pieces of grapes and threw it eagerly on him, then he was fighting back. “You want to play games eh?” He appoints me, gesturing his finger on a match.

The both of us were throwing grapes at each other, standing and ducking to avoid the flying grapes. We were both laughing as I can’t help myself from being hilarious at the moment. We were like kids playing around with food, not minding that one of the butlers came in.

“Young master,” The butler called Jungkook for the third time around.

“Can’t you see we’re playing?” As he continues to throw grapes on me.

But I halted as I tap cleaned my dress. “Hey Jungkook, let’s just stop this.”

I smiled as I looked at the butler who seemed having an emotionless yet with a nervous expression on his face. Jungkook pivot his head to the butler with a pissed off look. “Then what is it? Spill!”

“Mr. Park Hwang-In wanted to talk to you right now with your brother Mr. Park Chanyeol.” The butler spoke calmly.

“Tell them that I’m out of town,” Jungkook spoke in an irritated manner as he sat back to his chair.

“But young master, your father knows that you’re here, he said that if you won’t come he’ll be here in a minute to drag you out.”

“Drag me out then? Or if you want I’ll be the one to drag you out here?!” He exclaimed angrily.

His reaction got me frightened and wanted to go out. He was flaming out of anger. I pursed my lips as I sat down nervously. “Jungkook—“ I uttered like a scared little cat.

“What?!” He looked at me with a flaming look. I bit my lip as I closed my eyes and my hands became stiff on top of my lap.

Just when I knew, he immediately walk towards me as he grabbed my hand. “Wait, where are we going?”

He didn’t uttered any word, as he dragged me out of the room yet the corner of my eyes sees the butler nodding his head down in respect.

Meanwhile. Mr. Park Hwang-In’s Room. Park's Mansion. Chanyeol’s POV.

“You are worthless! You said you wanted to have the business in Ulleungdo, I gave it to you, but what have you done?!”

My father gritted his teeth as he was totally mad about me. I just lowered my head as I accept his words and yell on me.

The truth was, I had a talk with Ms. Choi and Ms. Kim weeks ago. The last time they offered dad triple offer for putting up a business in Ulleungdo, but they offered me quadruple plus Ms. Kim's brother will be the company partner of my air-telecommunication business.

I can’t refuse the offer anymore, since the Caerus Online Systems Corporation the leading IT & gaming industry, which Ms. Kim’s brother, Kim Namjoon the president and CEO of that company, would be bundling value-added service solutions and superior account management and customer service on my business.

Only if, I were to accept their offer. And that—would be a great opportunity to gain and boost up my air-telecommunication business.

But I have to deal this situation now that my father has already knew about this.

“I should have known this, you were greedy Chanyeol. I’m so disappointed at you! You were only thinking about yourself!” He added.

“Dad, please, I can still manage it. The offer was much high enough—“

“And will benefit your own business for good?!” He exploited the word ‘your’, and that made me feel guilty about it. “Aren’t you thinking enough? I entrusted you with that, it should’ve been with Jungkook not yours. Since I know that your brother has that capability to empower that business, unlike you who’s been so greedy.”

I gulped as my father’s words were gradually sinking in to my mind. “But, I can still cancel it—“

“Cancel?!” He groaned even louder. “Are you really thinking Chanyeol?! I thought you were smarter enough that you’ve already reached the highest peak of your life! But I guess you’re still dumb in making someone decisions because you are selfish!”

Just when I knew dad was catching his breath, I came immediately to his side. “Dad please, I’m sorry.”

“Where the hell is Jungkook!” He yell, as he pushed me. Just in a second Jungkook barged in.

Just as he saw us, his eyes narrowed as he quickly went to my father’s side. “Dad! We have to get you to the hospital!” He exclaimed as he’s trying to help dad to stand up.

I was left dumbfounded, “No, I’m okay my son.” Dad sigh. “Chanyeol, I’ll just have to talk to you some other time.”

I went speechless as I immediately went out of the room. What have I done? I feel so guilty for being so selfish, greedy and arrogant. My dad was right.

Sulking a deep sigh as I went down, feeling the sweat coming out of my entire body in high-strung, I was suddenly caught off when I saw a familiar girl with Ms. Sonia, Jungkook’s nanny. “Ahn Hee?” I mumble.

The both of them were about to go out of the main door of our house, when suddenly I hollered her name out. “Ahn Hee!” As I rushed down the stairs to catch her up.

She pivot her head slowly, but Ms. Sonia led her out immediately. What is she doing here?

I was soon about to catch her but Yixing and Luhan hanged their arms on me. “Hyung-ah~” Yixing beam.

“Nice to see you again hyung, why are you so busy?” Luhan pouts like a little kid.

These two were my overly attached brothers, having the fact that they weren’t my real brothers, they were the closest ones to me. “I’m fine angels, I’m just busy— hey, how’s school?”

“Everything’s fine hyung,” Luhan whined. “But you know what, someone almost kicked Jungkook’s place as the top student. And it seems that Yixing has a crush on—“ He wiggles his brows as he points Yixing’s side.

“Yah, stop it.” Yixing fought back as he karate-chopped Luhan’s head. “Look who’s talking, you also have a crush on her right?”

“Aish, stop fighting infront of me.” I grabbed their heads, as these two were babbling like kids fighting for a piece of lollipop. Never thought that they’ve never changed. “So, who’s that lucky girl eh?”

“She’s just a normal girl, not some higher names’ child.” Yixing responded.

I nodded as I thought they were fighting against another celebrity brat. “Change of taste huh?”

“Change is good hyung,” Luhan clinged his arm on top of my shoulder. “Anyway, let’s go and have a night out?”

“Please?” Yixing cooed, entwining his hands as he plead. “Just a night out with our handsome hyung—“

Meanwhile. E’Cups Coffee Co. Late Evening.

I never thought that these two would drag me out on a coffee shop. I thought we’ll go somewhere noisy, having drinks or what.

“Hyung-ah, want some coffee?” Luhan offered as the three of us sat on a comfy couch. “Just kidding, we ordered you something,”

“If you just know that I’m already overdosed with coffee, Luhan.” I scoff.

“Told yah, we should’ve brought him somewhere with chicks and adult drinks,” Yixing whispered to Luhan’s ears.

“I can hear you Yixing,” I smirked as I leaned my back on this couch, smelling a fresh brewed coffee that relaxes my inner peace.

“So is she here?” Yixing nudge Luhan’s elbow.

Luhan bobbed his head to look at the counter then he shooked his head. “No signs of her,”

“Who’s who?” I whined, interrupting them.

“Our crush?” Yixing shrugged.

I suppressed a laugh. “You kids, why would you bring me here? When you could just go here anytime without me.”

“Because we wanted you to see her, she’s so pretty hyung—“ Luhan added, lifting his hand for a good job pose.

I shook my head as I laugh. Oh dear, there are millions of beautiful girls here in Korea but my little brothers were fighting for one girl.

Just when a ring of a door’s bell, made our head pivot to these four guys who went inside. They sat near our place, and just when I knew the four of them were looking at me and my brothers.

“Perhaps, you know them?” I uttered down in low voice.

“Yes, Jungkook’s friends.” Yixing nodded as he scrolls down on his phone.

“Three Chocolate Chip Frappuccino for the Park brothers, enjoy your drink.” As the guy servant placed the orders. Yet I felt edgy because everywhere I go, people can identify me and my family.

“Thanks,” Yixing responded.

Just before the servant could get back, the four guys beside us tapped his back. “Myungsoo-ah, did she skipped work again today?” The tall blonde guys asked. But the servant only nodded an answer.

“Do you know where she lives?” “I don’t know sir.” “But why did she skipped work? Is she sick?” “I don’t also know sir.”

I was eavesdropping on them. But just when I knew, are they talking about the same girl, my little brothers’ crush?

“Why are they looking for her Yixing?” Luhan asked as he sips his Frappuccino.

“Ofcourse, she’s part of the Elites already.” Yixing answers as he continues to scroll over his phone. “I think I’ll just call Sehun. Since we’re going to start our dance team practice tomorrow.”

I started to take mine and plunge in the straw. “So it’s her? That girl must be so beautiful huh? Everyone’s been looking for her.” I uttered.

“Yes,” Both of them answered eagerly in unison. I was about to choke out since I find it funny. I’m just glad that my brothers are picking over a beautiful girl.

Yixing leaned his back on the couch as he sips his frappuccino as well as making a call over on someone on his phone.

“Sehun-ah, what’s up?” “We’ll start our team dance practice tomorrow after dismissal,” “Yes, are you excited?” He beams as he laughs over the phone. “Oh no, she’s part of the team already! She can’t quit.”

“What? She’s going to quit?” Luhan mumbles worriedly towards Yixing.

“No, she can’t quit Sehun.” “Oh well then I’ll just have to talk to her, can we go there?” “Hahaha! Just kidding, I’ll wait until Monday.” “But hey, is she there? Her co-worker said that she skipped work.” “What?!”

I was snapped out when Yixing yelled over the phone, that made Luhan and I’s attention on him. Even the four guys across our seat, pivot their heads to look at us.

“Oh I’m sorry, I just over-reacted,” Yixing grins. What the hell is with Yixing? I just went nervous all of a sudden. I sulked a deep sigh as I seriously took a sip on my frappuccino and didn’t mind over Yixing already. I turn my gaze on the window, it started to rain hard.

Just when I knew, I saw a girl running across the street. She was soaking wet already and all I knew that running girl was—Ahn Hee.

~ღღღ~

Especially dedicating this chapter to bogoshipeo1! :* :) Love yah~

Rainy evening readers! A quick and fastest update for you! Since classes were suspended this day, I alloted my time to make an update. I'm also inspired by the rain, weird right? Hahaha! 

Just wanna ask, have you guys already watched the comeback music video of SNSD? Waaaa! they're so pretty and y! Especially Sunny the little mermaid hair inspired. LOL =)) I so love them, I can't pick who's the most prettiest, because I think all of them looked superb!! <3 

Anyway, how's this chapter? KOOKHEE or CHANHEE? <333 Hihihi~

Love, Khai xx