Chapter 8: Let's Have A Deal

The Billionaire's Girl
Swiss Perseus Airtel. Late Afternoon. Chanyeol's POV.
My cousin, Junmyeon, was so drop dead serious about stalking that girl. He even went out of our sight just to meet up instantly with his private investigator.
"Look who's getting crazy now over a girl?" Jongdae said smiling like an idiot scanning around the corners of my office. Since he got nothing to do, he went with me today.
"Crazy scary stalker, I bet." I responded sheepishly, as I swivel on my chair playing with my pen.
"Earth to the richest man on earth? Am I hearing right? You sounded like, uh, are you jealous or something?" He pivot his head, looking suspiciously joking around with me.
"No, why would I?" I rolled my eyes.
"Piece of advice, I know he's your cousin but I think the girl has something on you. Grab while you can." He laughs, making this conversation way to unusual.
"You know I've got no time for that Jongdae and besides—"
"Lame excuses bro, you don't want to get old alone. Don't you? You can't marry your own money, properties and body guards. I'll have her data for you, you want?"
What? What is my bestfriend talking about? He wants me to know that girl. I think that would be stupid and besides my cousin got some interests on her.
"No—" Trailing off. My phone rings.
"Chanyeol, we need to talk. Urgent."
My dad said sounded serious. And by that, I need to come over our house.
Park's Mansion. Evening. Third Person's POV.
Chanyeol drove fast as he could to reach their mansion since his father called him for a personal reason. It's been six months since he never stepped foot on their family mansion, he was engrossed with piled up work and meetings for the past months.
When he got inside, only the maids and butlers welcomed him.
"Where's everyone?" He asked.
"Good evening young master, Mr. Yixing and Mr. Luhan went out with their friends, Mrs. Park and Mr. Jungkook went out for a walk and Mr. Park is on his office room." The butler responded calmly.
He nods as he went for his dad. As soon as he turned the knob, the door flew open sighting his dad walking left and right vice versa.
"Son!"
"What was it you want to talk dad?" As he walked straight infront of Mr. Park's desk.
"There are three investors who wanted to take part and build their own hotels and restaurant in Ulleungdo Island, it would be the first and we couldn't entertain those three you know. Even though we bought and own that island privately, we should be aware about its natural existence. We don't want to get it piled up with establishments and such."
"So," Chanyeol thought. "What do you want me to do then, father? I'm not incharge of that business."
"I need your help, if you could atleast talk with Ms. Choi, she even landed a triple offer for this. I'll let you take incharge of this business in Ulleungdo."
"I," Trailing off, Chanyeol thought that this would be the perfect time to grab this kind of opportunity to have the business itself. "You will let me handle this business to me from now on?"
Mr. Park smiled as he slightly shook his head. "No my son, for the mean time. You know, I would let Jungkook handle this."
"But father, you can trust me on this. I'll prove to you. You have my word." Chanyeol pleaded.
"I know you can," As Mr. Park let out a satisfied laugh. "Well, let's see."
Park Chanyeol wanted to own his father's businesses. Greedy as it may sound but he just wanted to help and those business wouldn't land on something evil.
Meanwhile.
As soon as Chanyeol stepped out of his father's office room, Mrs. Park and Jungkook arrived inside as the door flew open.
Mrs. Park dropped the piece of paper bag as soon as she saw her son. "Chanyeol my son!"
Same goes with Chanyeol, he immediately walked towards his mother. He hugged her tightly as he was so longing for his mother's touch. "How are you mom? I missed you so much!"
"I'm fine, no need to worry about me." She said. Soon as Chanyeol released her from his hug. The two of them looked at each other. "How are you my handsome son? Is your business doing fine? Have you seen your father now? Why didn't you call or even texted me that you're coming today? I should've prepared your favorite dish."
"Mom," Chanyeol giggles. "Too much questions, eh? Everything's perfectly fine. And yes, I had a talk with dad just a few minutes ago. I'm sorry if I hadn't called you, but hey, I'm here!"
"I'm so happy my son, come let's go to the kitchen, I'll prepare your favorite Bulgogi tonight!" Mrs. Park beamed. She was so happy to see her son for a long time.
But meanwhile, as the two of them were having a sweety conversation, Jungkook was standing stiff behind her mom, he wasn't that happy to see his brother.
"I'm going out," He said. Turning the knob, Chanyeol halted him.
"Jungkook, join us for dinner."
"I'd rather have dinner with my friends tonight." He responded irritated.
"Son, please, let's have a family dinner tonight. I would be happy if you'd stay." Mrs. Park pleaded.
But Jungkook gave the two of them a smirk on his face. "If I know, he only went here to beg for another business with dad. That was the only thing that matters to him. Not us. Right brother?"
"That's not true my son," Mrs. Park responded instantly grabbing Jungkook's wrist. "He's here because he misses us."
"But I don't." Jungkook ended as he let go of his mom's grip. Leaving Mrs. Park and Chanyeol in bewilder.
Chanyeol couldn't say any word, since what Jungkook said was half true that he wanted to own his father's businesses. But it doesn't mean that he's a cold hearted one, he misses his family so much that even Jungkook's pride won over him.
He wanted to make up with his brother, but then sadly Jungkook doesn't want.
Meanwhile. E'Cups Coffee Co. Ahn Hee's POV.
"Sheez Ahn Hee, aren't they the Formosus Elites? They've been ordering coffees thrice for each already. Aren't they gonna be overdose with caffeine?" Myungsoo oppa laughs as he types on the counter.
Meanwhile as I was preparing coffees and frapps for the other customers, I couldn't help but to take a glance on Kris, Jongin, Tao and Jimin who was seated on the corner taking glances on me too.
"I don't know with them Myungsoo oppa, was this their first time to be here?" I asked, waiting for the coffee beans to get brewed.
"Ne, it's my first time to see them here. And oh, I think they're going."
As my head pivot on them, I saw Jimin stood up from his seat as he is walking now towards the counter. I quickly turned my back and focused on the brewing coffee.
"Hi, I would like to order another black coffee please?" He asked.
Myungsoo was incharged on the counter. "For four?"
"Nope, only one. Please."
I could only hear them conversing. When all of a sudden. "Hi, Ahn Hee yah." Jimin had the urge to greet me.
I turned to look at him and etched a wide grin. "Hi," The only word that came out from my mouth.
"Can we have a talk for a sec?"
I looked at Myungsoo as the corners of his lips turned up, "Go," Gesturing me to take a leave for a sec.
As soon as I walked passed by Myungsoo oppa, he whispered something to me. "You know them?"
I let out a sigh and smiled. "Accidentally,"
Just when I reached infront of these four guys. I thought about Jungkook, "Where is he?" Wait what? Did I just blurt it out?
Just when I knew, the four of them started to laugh and tease me. "You mean, Jungkook?" Jongin asked. "Is that how you gonna greet us huh?"
"You know we went here because we wanted to see you, but instead you wanted to see our friend. Not us." Kris saddens as he cutely pouts.
I frantically laughed. "No, ani, that's not what I meant," I sounded nervously. "Uh, it's just that I was used to see the five of you together."
"Reasons Ahn Hee, it sounded like, the four of us are rejected now." Tao complained. "Are we?"
I was left speechless. What was he talking about? "Huh?"
Then Jimin punched Tao's shoulder. "Yah, easy bro." Then he looked at me etching a wide grin. "What he meant was, uh, we wanted to know what happened to your face?"
Yes, I still have these band aid strips on my face. But it's getting better now but I have to conceal it first. And before I could responded back, I remembered how I got these bruises from.
Yeah, it's because of Jongin.
"Ah, eh, I just fell from the stairs. I was so clumsy." I scratched my head smiling at them, feeling guilty as .
"Oh, is that so? Be careful next time Ahn Hee our princess," Jongin cooed.
Tss, if you just knew Jongin!
"Anyway, take a seat." Kris as he pulled a chair next to him. But then Jongin pulled another one next to him. Making me confuse to where I am going to sit now.
"Nope, she's seating right next to me." As Jimin pulled a chair right next to me as he gently pushing it as I sat. How gentle is he.
"Tsk," As Kris and Jongin gave him a death glare. Meanwhile Tao was laughing like an idiot on the other side.
"So," I whined. "What brings you here?"
"I told you, we wanted to see you." Kris responded quickly.
"That's it?" I asked.
"Uhm," Jimin wonders as he looked at me. "Are you aware of next week's ranking?"
"No. Is that for the top student?"
"Ne, it's just that –" Trailing Jimin off, Tao interrupted. "You better beat Jungkook off his place." He laughs.
"What?" I laughed.
"You know, Jungkook was been the top student ever. And we're so fed up with that. We want to see him on the 2nd place." Kris responded as he laughed.
"But hey, we're still his friends you know. But we just wanted him to get beat off from his top position." Jongin added.
"And we think that you are the perfect person who could beat him." Jimin nods. Making me flattered on everything they have said. Am I?
"Me?" I pointed out to myself. "I don't think so?"
"Yes you are, we looked out for your records—" Tao was halted when Jongin covered his mouth.
What the hell? Why did they looked for my records? Have they seen my datas?
"Hey, it's some sort of stalking and invading of privacy." I exclaimed.
"It was it it—" Tao, Kris and Jimin pointed Jongin out as the culprit behind this.
"I'm sorry, but I was curious." Jongin saddens. But I find it cute though.
"Okay, you're forgiven." I smiled.
"Really? Sorry, I wouldn't do that again and I'll just ask you personally from now on!" As he stood up and beamed. Then he rushed behind me and gave me a back hug.
My face turned into crimson, it was my first time to get a hug from a guy aside from Sehun and the fact that he is Kim JongIn, the son of a mafia boss and the successor of the Venetian Macao.
When all of a sudden the door clings open. My sight turned to where it was, Jungkook was here.
"There's the man," Kris greeted Jungkook as he sat sheepishly beside him. "What's up bro? Frowning again?"
Jongin pulled away, patting my head gently as he went back to his seat. I was staring at Jungkook, like did he saw me?
"Tss, my stupid brother went home." He said not looking at them.
"Ahhh—" The four of them whined. "Okay,"
"So, what is this girl doing here with the four of you?" He asked conceitedly as he looked at me. Now what? He's starting at me. But it seems that he doesn't want to see me.
"I'm working here, and you? What are you doing here?" I responded instantly.
"I'm a customer, duh?" He rolled his eyes on me.
Okay, the tensions getting warmed up now.
"Hey yah, ahuh—" Tao interrupted. "Jungkook bro, have you reviewed for the examination next week?"
"Like I care?"
"Dude, stop asking Jungkook that kind of question. He doesn't review you know!" Kris was holding his laugh.
"Then you better stick your on your reviewers because next week, you'll be on the bottom two." I spoke up conceitedly. I was so irritated on how conceited this guy was. How could he?! "Let's turn tables by next week," As I raised my brow.
"Woahh—" The four of them exclaimed as their faces beamed up. Except for Jungkook who just had the urge to give me a smirk.
"So be it," He responded. "I'm placing my bet."
"If I ranked top, you'll congratulate me infront of all the students in Joon-Ho Park and admit that you're a loser. And- you should smile everytime I see you." As I said my bet.
"Tss," He smirked again. "But if you lose, you'll have to strip infront of me. Deal."
"What?!!" I exclaimed. And even the four boys widened their eyes as they didn't even saw that one coming. "That's not fair!!"
"Dude, it's not—" Jimin responded as he looked serious on Jungkook.
"I have my word. In fact, her bet was way too difficult to do. My pride is in stake."
I was so nervous. My mind was flinching in place. I was sweating like an idiot though the place was fully air-conditioned. Am I that numb to place a bet against him? I was the first one to induce him to such kind of stupid bet. Now I can't back up.
"Then, deal!"
 
x~x
Update for my lovely readers!