Chapter 7: "I'm Curious"

The Billionaire's Girl
Like seriously? Who would have thought that someone would actually like that presentation?
Our heads pivot to where that boisterous cheer came from. It was Jongin, Tao, Jimin and Kris who happens to step in the room clapping their hands with their oh-so-kill-me-to-death smile.
"That was incredible!" Jongin yells, that made these three ty girls giggles and foolishly shivering. "Quit dancing and just focus on cosmetics!" He added.
All of us were shocked. We burst into laugh as we didn't expect that Jongin would humiliate these girls. He's right, these girls were just covered with full make up everyday, but it won't hide their filthy attitude.
All of the people inside were laughing so hard, even Jongin's company was so dissolved into laughter.
You can see these girls' facial expression that clearly states that they were so humiliated that they wanted to evaporate right now.
"Okay, okay stop," Yixing stood up, trying to hold on his laugh making everyone to calm down. "I'm sorry about that but, Winter, Summer and Spring, we wanted something more powerful and- and decent, we're looking for something who could dance with grace and professional. We're sorry but, no."
The three of them stomped off their feet as they went out of the room. I feel bad about them not because they were humiliated but because they weren't qualified.
But hey, aren't their names unique? Hahaha.
Sehun was the next one to give some pop-lock and hiphop dance. He was so impressive, even the auditionees on the side were jaw-dropped on his body movements. Then the girls were like fangirling over him now.
Yixing, Kyungsoo and Luhan stood up, clapping their hands on Sehun as they were given a splendid performance. "That's the spirit! You're in!" Yixing voiced out.
I was cheering for him, I clapped my hands and flinching inplace as I was so happy that he's now part of the group. But then I come to realize that it's my turn.
I gulped as I saunter my way in the center, just before Sehun could go back to his place he hugged me tight. "Goodluck," He whispers. I was standing stiff and I don't know know if I could still push myself to this, it's my fault anyway why I'm here.
Sulking a deep breath before the music starts, I saw Taehyung and Baekhyun who happens to come in the room standing beside Jongin, Tao, Jimin and Kris. All of them were looking at me.
"You can do it Ahn Hee!," Baekhyun cheers from a far while Taehyung was clapping his hands non-stop.
"Go impressive girl, impress me!" Kris yell and that made Taehyung and Baekhyun look at him suspisciously. "What?" He retorted.
[Music: Up and Down - EXID]
I don't know but I just chose this music as my audition piece since it's the only song that I know how to dance from the start up to the end. I wasn't aware of how my body moves, I wish I wouldn't look nuts or what I just go along with the beat.
"You-are-a-born-dancer!!" Yixing exclaimed clapping his hands right after I presented, not only him but all the people inside this room. "I want you to be part of our team!" Luhan beams excitingly.
My face flashed in crimson as I received such good compliments from them. But seriously, I really don't want to get involved in their dance team.
Just when I walked away, Baekhyun and Taehyung rushed towards me as they hugged and cheered for me. "You were great Ahn Hee!" Baekhyun beams. "Not just a beauty, but also has a wonderful talent! You rock girl!" Taehyung exclaimed.
I laughed on how silly the both of them were, "Aye, thank you my friends." I shyly smiles.
Yet in the corner of my eyes sees Jongin, Tao, Kris and Jimin looking at me still with their killer smile. I just thought that Jongin would insult me or what.
"You did way better than me sis," Sehun approached me patting my head. "Now that the two of us are in, you can't get away from it now." He evilly laughs.
"Tch, I'll tell Yixing right away that I was just forced and didn't had any intention to audition."
"I think they won't let you get away since everyone liked what you did," He sticks out his tongue, trying to annoy me.
"I can still get away with it," I said. "Anyway, I'll just have to buy something for us to drink. That was so exhausting. Be right back Sehunie~"
Just before I could exit the room, Jongin, Kris, Jimin and Tao were leaning on the wall. I was so shy to pass by so I lowered my head but then I was halted when someone held my wrist.
"Congratulations Ahn Hee," Jongin speaks up gently. Why did he became so gentle all of a sudden?
I etch a wide grin as I'm avoiding to look at him. "Thanks- Jongin."
"What?!" He was shocked and I don't know why. "You know me?!"
I nodded. "I need to go, but thanks." As I went out. But then I can hear Jongin's voice like he was being possessed or something and by his other members.
"She knows me!! Dude! She knows me!"
"You lucky bastard!"
"She knows me too idiot! Don't assume that she only knows you."
As I passed by on the hallway, I was instantly pushed with a force and that made me land on the floor. I had a hard time to get back on my feet, just when I knew I had bruises on my knees.
"Ouch," As my hands and legs were shaking trying to stand up.
"Well well," When all of a sudden, it was Winter, Summer and Spring. The three of them stood up infront of me clapping their hands. "We're sorry, but we're also celebrating for your sudden recruitment on the dance team. Congratulations sweetie~" Summer, the 1st girl raised her brows on me.
"How dare you ! First, Mr. Kim Junmyeon and now Jongin?! You think I didn't saw how you reacted on him?!" Spring, the 2nd girl raised her voice as she was totally mad about me.
"What?!" I yell back and tried myself to stand up and face them. "I wasn't doing anything, how could your eyes see different on such? Are you blind?!" I retorted back.
"Ex-cuseee me?!" Winter pushed me as she went hell damn angry, "You filthy mouthed ty girl, are you messing with us?!"
The three of them were inching closer to me but I wouldn't held back, I wouldn't let myself down and I'm not used to be a coward. I'm not that kind of someone who would needed help from a prince charming or a savior, I can stand by my own self.
"Let me rephrase everything you girls said," As I shot them a glare. "First, you guys are the filthy mouthed . Second, you are the one who's messing with me and lastly, try to buy more cosmetics to conceal your dark filthy dull attitude." I ended grittedly.
"! How dare you!" Then the three of them started to pull my hair, punching and kicking me. I was covering my head and I don't want to shout for help. I just don't.
"Tch, you girls again?"
A man's voice pop up and that made the three of them stop on what they were doing to me. My face got some scratches and my lip was bleeding. But I can handle it. I don't want to be a weakling.
"Jungkook oppa~" Winter sounded nervously. "We're just—" Just as then, she grab Summer and Spring away leaving me stiff standing on the floor.
My whole body was shaking and I couldn't hide to myself that I'm just glad that Jungkook came. "Thanks," I mumble.
"What thanks? I didn't do anything." He languishly said standing and not even looking at me.
My eyes narrowed how could he be so conceited again. "Nevermind," I shook my head.
He sulked a deep sigh before he uttered back. " versus s, worst." He shook his head before he leaves.
"What?!!" I exclaimed. What is he talking about, did he just say that I'm also a ?! "Don't turn your back away from me without hearing what I am going to say, Jungkook!"
He stopped yet he won't still even dare to face me. "Listen, don't you ever say that I'm a that even I'm not. You don't even know me yet. How could you throw hurtful words so easily to me, as I remember I didn't do anything against you. We haven't met or what." I gritted as my anger just blasted. "You're no different from your brother Park Chanyeol. Conceited jerks!"
I ended as I walked away yet I felt so weak. Physically and emotionally. I really don't get them, is it because they were so rich that they forgot to replace their filthy attitude?
Park Joon-Ho University. Rooftop. Gloomy Afternoon.
I headed somewhere I needed to be alone, to ease my anger and weakness that I've felt. I sat behind the wall feeling the cold breeze air. Patting the blood from my knees as my tears started to fall.
"Why do I have to experience something like this? I didn't even do anything." I mumble.
I started to stand up and grab the railings. Soon, I started to shout. " this life! Screw you Park Jungkook and Park Chanyeol!" I yell feeling the cold breeze coming out from my mouth. I pant as I closed my eyes.
"Aish, I thought I could find peace today." A voice came in. That made me narrowed my eyes. If I could just remember, this shouting thing happened last night. I shouted like no one's around, but there was.
I whip back to find Minseok playing with his golf ball while leaning his back on the wall.
"I'm sorry, I'll just go." I said and bade for leave. "Pabo," I hit my head before I leave.
"Wait," He said. "Do you know how to play golf?"
"Me?" I responded nervously. Is he talking to me?
"No other than, maybe you can see someone that I couldn't see?" He jest seriously.
"A-ani, I don't play golf." I responded.
"Do you mind playing golf with me tomorrow?" He asked.
Why do this guys won't even take a look on someone they are talking with? Am I that ugly enough? Are they scared of me?
"I-" I hadn't responded with a yes or no. But he stood up as he hands me pink squeeze ball.
"Here, this might help you ease your anger," He smiled at me. "And oh- here, to cover up your bruises." As he hands me another, but this time it was a bunch of band-aid strips. "Just don't get yourself into fights, you wouldn't want to ruin your beautiful face."
He ended with a gummy smile as he left the roof top. I was left standing stiff gripping this band-aid strips and the squeeze ball.
I wonder why does he have these kind of things that I needed now? But he doesn't have a bag with him. I think he's a human bag or something.
I chuckled on my thought.
Next Day. Ahn Hee's House. Third Person's POV.
Yesterday, Ahn Hee ditched class and just attended her part-time job. But then in her painful condition, Myungsoo took care of her as she was given medications and with the help of Minseok's band-aid strips.
She insisted to work, but then Myungsoo took part of her tasks and that made her didn't do much anything. As for Sehun, he got worried on her sister so he insisted to wait for her until she finished her duty.
Just when he saw Ahn Hee's face covered with aids, he got so worried and forced Ahn Hee to speak up. But until now, she won't.
"Sis, wake up." She gently pats Ahn Hee's shoulder.
Ahn Hee gradually squints her eyes, sighting at Sehun who was seated on her side.
"Are you okay now sis?"
"Ne," She mumbles. "Don't worry, and just don't ask anymore on what happened to me because I won't even tell you."
Sehun laughs as he spank Ahn Hee's . "Get up sleepy head, someone's waiting for you outside."
"WHO!?" She frantically rose up as her eyes were widely narrowed. "Mr. Junmyeon?!"
"Wae? Is he the only one who could visit you here?"
"Then who?!" Ahn Hee was even freaking out when she knew that it wasn't Mr. Junmyeon who came by for a visit. Sehun only laughs on how her sister overly reacts.
"Then see it for yourself!"
Ridge Golf and Country Club. Morning. Ahn Hee's POV.
It was Minseok. I never thought it was him. How did he knew my place?
"Hey," As I walked fast to catch up with him. "Minseok-ssi wait for me!"
But he walking so fast with his bag of golf clubs, but then there were a bunch of staffs lining on each side in the lobby as we passed by them. All of them nod their heads on us.
"Young master, everything is set." One of the staff guy said respectfully.
But then Minseok only nods smilingly.
Hell! Why won't this guy even dare to talk to me, even as we head here it was a full silence around the car. Seriously, this guy freaks me out.
As we headed on the vast grass heated up under the rays of the sun, I can't help myself to be attracted on how beautiful, peace and wide this place is. And just came into my thought that someday, Minseok will own this place in the future. How lucky he is.
Meanwhile. Chanyeol's POV.
Another day to get myself free from work and stress. And- I was hoping that golfing together with Jongdae and Junmyeon would be stress-free but I was wrong.
"Yah, who is she with?" Jongdae bats an eye on Ahn Hee together with a guy across our view.
"A student from Park Joon-Ho also, but he's the son of the owner of this golf club." Suho responded languishly.
"Don't you think it's her boyfriend? But how dare you take her last night? Are you trying to steal her away from him?!"
"Duh, I wouldn't do that. She's S-I-N-G-L-E." Junmyeon emphasizes the single word like he was fighting for it. "She- she even likes Chanyeol." As he rolls his eyes on me.
I was only watching these two as they were arguing about that girl, does these two have some interests on her? Really? I know Junmyeon has already, but Jongdae?!
"Then, let's go and to see is to believe." Jongdae protests as the both of them left me eagerly.
My mind flinched in place. Seriously?! "Are you coming or what?" Junmyeon pivot his head back, gesturing me to come over.
I didn't know with myself but I headed together with them.
"Hahaha!" Ahn Hee laughs patting Minseok's shoulder. "I never thought of this side of yours, Minseok-ssi."
"Good thing someone already understands me." He responded.
"Erm, Hi Ahn Hee yah-"Jongdae beams. Ahn Hee and this guy were somehow shocked to see us standing behind them.
"Mr. Jongdae! Mr. Junmyeon!" She beams noddingly. Hey wait, didn't she even saw me?!
But what happened to her face? Like she was got into fight or- did she tried to kill herself again?!
"Ahn Hee yah, what happened to your beautiful face?!" Jongdae asks worriedly as soon as he saw the band aids on her face.
Junmyeon immediately touches her face. "Tell us what happened here? Are you okay?"
"I," She shyly grins, "I'm perfectly fine don't worry. It's just that- I fell on the stairs."
"Jinja?" Then these two shot a glare on this guy beside her. Like they were accusing him of what happened to Ahn Hee. "Minseok, is she telling the truth or you two had a fight?!" Junmyeon said in a threatful approach.
But the guy chuckles. "Oh no Mr. Junmyeon, we hadn't. The truth is, she was mad. Very mad. About-" He exclaimed in a mocking way. But then he looked at me like I was the one who's fault why that happened to her. "About a guy."
"Minseok-ssi!!" Ahn Hee narrowed her eyes as she covered this guy's mouth. "Let's go, I'm- hungry!"
Then she grab this guy's wrist, as she bade us good bye. "Nice to see you again Mr. Jongdae, Mr. Junmyeon and-" Then her voice became languish when she uttered my name. "Mr. Park Chanyeol."
What is wrong with her? I don't get this girl, she's acting so weird. But where does bruises came from? Is she okay?
"I think I need some private investigators. I'm so curious." Junmyeon sulked a deep sigh scratching his head.
"Are you serious dude?!" Jongdae exclaimed as he laughs.
Is this guy even serious? I narrowed my eyes as I found myself reacted on his decision.
"Are you out of your mind?! Have you gone crazy on her?" I exclaimed.
"Yes." He said right after I asked him without thinking.