Chapter 3: Formosus Elites

The Billionaire's Girl
ANYWAY, FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD: It's @xxfckai88 let's talk?
ALL MY STORIES CAN BE FOUND THERE, PLEASE ADD IT ON YOUR READING LISTS OR LIBRARY :) IT'S HANDYYY~
 
The infuriating sound from awhile ago became even more infuriating as ever as soon as these another batch of good-looking men step foot-in the cafeteria. Yet, I can see that some were backing themselves away from those good-looking guys.
 
Honestly, they looked good but no one ever dares to smile except for one. 
 
"Oh, here goes the-" Taehyung looked at them unsurprisingly. Taking his attention back on to his food. Same goes with Baekhyun.
 
They sat on the right corner of the cafeteria and it seems that those chairs and tables of them were different from us and the Councils. Though the Councils were also differ from us, since their chairs and tables were sky blue and white in theme. But these new good-looking men have even more grandiose and comfy in red and black in theme, unlike us, seated on a normal type of chair though.
 
"Yah-" Sehun break off the silence as he asks Baekhyun and Taehyung. "And who are those unhappy looking guys?"
 
"Uh," Baekhyun whined. As if he's thinking if he would introduce those guys to us. He looked at them in a not-interested look.
 
"But since you guys insists to know and- I think you should guys know about them, incase you'd mess with them-"
 
"Mess? Wae?" I asked in bewilder.
 
"They're the 'Elites'," Baekhyun responded as he looked at me. "But- since students here would like to dubbed names again, they are most well-knowned as the 'Formosus Elites'."
 
"Erm," Taehyung interupted as he clears his throat. "Formosus is a latin word of Handsome. For your information." He giggles yet Baekhyun only rolled his eyes on him.
 
I laughed as I looked on them like trying to cope up with each other. "But, why elites? Are they even much superior rather than the councils?" I asked.
 
"Hmm- Ne." Baekhyun answered in a low-tone. "Sadly, yes. We'll tell you why." Taehyung said as he pivot his head back on them.
 
"See that tall blonde guy? He's Wu YiFan aka Kris. He's one of the top 5 indemand hot male models in the world. He's always been on several campaigns and fashion shows and modeled on several top brand names such as D&G, Calvin Klein, Versace, Vogue, Hugo Boss and H&M. And also, the successor of their family business which is the Yacht Club Style Korea the best sailing club in the world."
 
"The other tall guy that looks like a real Chinese is HuangZi Tao. Dubbed as the 'Drag King', the youngest car drag racer especially on street racing. Not only fast and furious about cars, but also for hooky chic. Has more than 20 class of cars and motorbikes. But- He is also the successor of the Ferrari S.P.A, a luxury sports car manufacturer founded by his great great grandfather."
 
"Wait! Wait! Oh my gosh, is that all for real?!" I exclaimed. Even the corner of my eyes sees my brother Sehun went total speechless of what he have heard.
 
Baekhyun gasps. "Ne. Next, the tanned guy- I mean, the most spine-chilling and hair-raising guy. Kim Jong-In. Everyone doesn't get away with him if he wants to especially he's the son of the most powerful mafia bosses in the world. He actually gets into fights every week, so you better stay away with him." He laughs. "But, he's also the successor of Venetian Macao. The largest casino in the world."
 
"And- that smiling face guy which you'll never see him frown. He's Park Jimin. The guy who almost traveled the world except for France. He said that he'll only have plans to go there together with the one he loves. And by that- he would be much more happier when he holds that girl's hand." He giggles.
 
"Isn't that sweet?" I cooed. 
 
"But wait, it is said that he will also be the successor of the Park Airways. It's the top premier and largest international carrier for over 10 straight years."
 
"Ooh- so that's why he could traveler around the world huh?" Sehun nodded several times in amusement.
 
"Ne, such a lucky kid." Taehyung responded. "And- lastly, the guy who seated alone without no one by his side is no other than, Park Jungkook."
 
"Chanyeol's brother?!" I exclaimed. "Ooh- he's also handsome huh?" But Chanyeol's my man.
 
"Ne. As what we have said, Park Jungkook is said to be the black sheep of their family. A sluggish, rule breaker, intolerable and happy go lucky stand point. But!" Taehyung exclaimed. "He ranked 1st of all the students academic last year. Not just last year, but since he started here at Park Joon-Ho University."
 
"Maybe he's a cheater? Something like that? Or his father set him up as the first?" Sehun asked like he can't and doesn't want to believe.
 
"Ani- Jungkook is such an incredibly intelligent guy, thought you can't see him studying or he seemed not bothered about school. He's mentally talented though- but he's such a mysterious guy."
 
"Jinja?" I asked as I looked at Jungkook as he looks straight on his food. Seemed like he's bothered though.
 
"It's just that- mysterious. We don't really know who he is. All we know is he's a mentally talented guy and the black sheep of his family. We don't even know what he wants, what he does-" Baekhyun responded. "But you know what, despite of his intolerable acts, his father wants him to be the successor of his landmark businesses such as COEX Mall, Lotte World, Everland Resort and even the Ulleungdo Island."
 
I was still looking straight at Jungkook when Baekhyun explains more. It gradually blurs when all of a sudden, Jungkook looked at me back. Our eyes met in an instance. I pulled away as I looked back at Baekhyun. But the corner of my eyes sees him still looking at me.
 
Just then I found these guys already laughing. And- I don't even know why? I just laughed like I know what they were talking about.
 
"Just- just don't ever go near them Ahn Hee even though they're the chic magnets of this school. They are fund in breaking someone's heart especially that Jungkook and Kris guy." Baekhyun gently taps my back as he looked straight at me.
 
"I swear, they've already made a hundreds of girls cry. Even tried to kill themselves for those guys." Taehyung shook his head.
 
"Tch, tch, that's way too over the limits."
 
I nodded as I answered back. "Ani- I won't. Tch, I'd rather go and be with the Councils though."
 
"I wouldn't let those heart breakers step close on you or even touch a single piece of your skin." Sehun sounded seriously.
 
"Thanks brother." I frantically laugh.
 
But then the corner of my eyes still see Jungkook looking at me. Even though the rest of his friends were starting to laugh and talk about something. He's not even trying to cope up with them. When all of a sudden, Kris tapped his back as he wonders why was Jungkook staring blank at someone or something. He looked on which Jungkook's eyes were darted.
I quickly pulled away as I bit my lip. I wanna go now. His stare kills me.
 
When all of a sudden, Kyungsoo went onto our place as he taps Taehyung's back. He looked and etching a wide grin on us.
"Taehyung and Baekhyun, as much as we wanted you to stay with your new found friends, we have some errands to do at the Council's Office."
 
"Uhh-" Taehyung groaned. "Okay-" He slackingly responded back.
 
The both of them stood up as Baekhyun taps my back. "We'll see you tomorrow guys."
 
I was left dumbfounded. I didn't even said goodbye to them. Thinking things over. Council council council.
 
"So are they part of the Councils?" Sehun asked as he looked suspiciously at them as they walked away. "If so, are they rich?!"
 
"Woah-" I reacted as I covered my mouth. "We've been with the two cutie councils? So that's why some girls were looking at us?"
 
"They're looking at me actually. Not them." Rolling his eyes as he drinks his juice.
 
"Yaaa! Don't be so self-conceited." My eyes narrowed as I tried to poke his forehead.
But then, my attention went back to Jungkook. Who's still looking at me like I'm being undressed on his mind. I stood up as I dragged Sehun out the cafeteria.
 
Evening. Ahn Hee's House. Third Person's POV.
Ahn hee couldn't sleep as she was really bothered about Jungkook who's eyes were darted on her the whole time that they were at the cafeteria. 
 
She sneaks out of her room as she slightly opens Sehun's door, as soon she sees Sehun in a deep slumber, she rushed quickly onto her mom's room. Ahn Hee was also troubled about her mother who was been very quiet as soon as she arrived home. She also wanted to ask her mom about Sehun's expenses.
 
"Mom," her head was leaning inside as she whispers. But then she saw her mom looking at a picture. Just when she saw Ahn Hee, she quickly put it under her pillow. "Hey hey what are you hiding mom?"
 
Ahn Hee rushed as she jumps on her mom's bed looking at her suspiciously. But then Ms. Seojin, slapped her several times. "Did I allowed you to get inside my room!?" Ms. Seojin shouted as she scolds her.
 
"Tch, I'm your daughter anyway." Crying in pain, Ahn Hee rolls her eyes as she step away from her mom. "But- May I ask you something mom? Is it true that you gave our allowance to Sehun?"
 
Ms. Seojin gulped as she lowered her head. "I'm sorry Ahn Hee, but I used Sehun's expenses as your allowance too. It's just that-"
 
"Hey, mom! It's for him, not mine." Ahn Hee was shocked as she responded her mom. She doesn't want to get involved and have benefits from Sehun's expenses. 
 
"Ahn Hee, your dad- he can't send us money for now. He was laid off from his work. Now, your father's looking for some part time jobs so that he could still send us support." Ms. Seojin said in an upset voice. She couldn't withstand not telling her daughter the truth about her father's situation.
 
Mr. Geonwoo, Ahn Hee's father is a fisherman at the province of Busan. Though he couldn't send a big amount of support to his family, he is striving hard as he have three jobs and two of it was part time. Now, their situation got them dejected since Mr. Geonwoo was wrongly accused of defraud by stealing of goods. Which he didn't told the truth to his family, he only said that he was laid off because the boat he was using was been sold. 
 
Ahn Hee looked down as she was very uspet hearing the bad news. Ms. Seojin came on to her side as she carresses her daughter's hair. "I'm sorry Ahn Hee, it's only for now. We badly need Sehun's expenses."
 
"Don't worrry mom, I'll find a way to return him back. But I hope dad would quickly get another job." She mumble.
 
Morning. School's Cafeteria. Ahn Hee's POV.
Just as I knew about my dad's situation, I'm kind of upset and I couldn't help myself to worry much on him. I hope he could find another job as soon as possible. But for now, I have to find ways on how can I financially help my mom. Selling of flowers in the market can't help much for our everyday expenses.
 
As I wait for Sehun lining at the food selection. I sat and pulled out my packed lunch from my bag. I just don't want Sehun to treat me anymore, his expenses were only his. And- the fact that he doesn't know about the sudden situation.
I scrolled on my phone to look for an available part time jobs. Atleast I could have two.
 
"Coffee shop barista?" I mumble. I guess I'll go with it at night time. And- since I have four vacant hours in the afternoon I should find another one.
 
When all of a sudden a three pairs of hand stomped on my table. I was shocked to see three girls who looked so pretty but- so provocative.
 
"I never thought someone would actually have their packed lunch here?" As this first girl with pink scarf around her neck rolls her eyes on me.
 
"Eww, it's so gross!" The second girl with a pink pony tail as she covered mouth.
 
"Maybe- she's poor girls?" The third girl with a curly hair who's in between them sterns a look at me.
 
The both of them looked at me as if I've done something wrong to them. And- how dare them insult my position in life just because I have my packed lunch with me.
 
"I don't have any time for you pretty ladies. Could you just mind your own businesses?" I uttered as I languishly rolled my eyes on them.
 
"How dare you answer us like that?! Don't you know who we are?!" The second girl reacted as she shouts.
 
"I don't know every single of the three of you. So please, stop bugging me as if we know each other well." I answered as I didn't looked at them still browsing on my phone.
 
When all of a sudden, the third girl grabbed and pulled away my packed lunch as she drops it on the floor. My baked macaroni!
All of the students in the cafeteria looked at us in such an intriguing scene. "How dare you!" I shouted as I looked back at my food which divulge on the floor. The three of them laughs as the girl who threw covers . "Oopsy- I'm sorry. I thought the food was spoiled."
 
I was going to answer her back when all of a sudden Mr. Kim Junmyeon and Sehun entered the scene.
 
"What's going on ladies?" As Mr. Kim Junmyeon looked at us.
 
"Hey, are you okay? What did these three unattractive ladies did to you sis?!" Sehun worriedly speaks as he stood beside me.
 
"What?! What did you say?!" The 1st girl reacted on what Sehun said.
 
"I said, what happened here ladies?" But Mr. Kim Junmyeon asked us again.
 
"Sir, that girl did that on her food. Not us. We- we've just came by to- help her." She answers like a puppy trying to please and circling the situation.
 
"Yes, that's right. But she just shouted at us." The second girl interrupted as she nods her head several times.
 
Mr. Kim Junmyeon looked at me as I was only looking and listening onto their stupid reasons. She looked back at the girls as he taps their shoulders. "Okay then, I want you three in my office. Now." He gently commanded the three.
 
"Wae? But we didn't do something Mr. Junmyeon." The second girl reacted. Actually, the three of them were looking at me as they wanted to peel me alive.
 
"I said go. Okay?" Mr. Kim Junmyeon commanded gently as he smiles. 
 
The three of them stomped their feet and pace out the cafeteria. I closed my eyes as I sulk a deep sigh.
 
"Ahn Hee-yah, finally I-" Mr. Kim Junmyeon uttered beamingly yet he was stopped when Sehun overly reacted. 
 
"Sis- Are you okay? What's with them anyway? You want me to pull all their hair for you?!" 
 
"Crazy! Don't worry, I don't even care about them." As I poked his head. Yet I glanced back at Mr. Kim Junmyeon as I wanted to give thanks for atleast he had protected me from those crazy three. "Oh. Eh, Mr. Kim Junmyeon. I didn't see you coming, but thanks anyway." I uttered as I kept shy looking down.
 
"Aniya- I know those three girls. Just- stay away from them as much as possible okay? Since I wouldn't have a chance to keep you safe away from them." He uttered as his eyes won't take off from me.
 
I only etch a wide grin as tried to pull Sehun's uniform secretly. I just felt uncomfortable being with the head master since most eyes were on us right now. 
 
"Erm," Sehun as he clears his throat. "Uhm, I'm sorry Mr. Kim Junmyeon, but my sis and I needs to go. Thanks again." The both of us nodded as we tried to step away. But then I was stopped when Mr. Junmyeon speaks up.
 
"Let's have some talk if you have time, Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon." Then the next thing he did when I pivot my head back to him was he started to leave. What more is that, still everyone's eyes were on us.
 
What should I do now? I don't want to get involved in some issues or stuff. Especially they might think that I would hit on my head master. A student-teacher relationship is a no-no. Ugh-