Chapter 14: Kitty Cherubbie

The Billionaire's Girl

E'Cups Coffee Co. Rainy Evening. Third Person's POV.

The night was filled with cold breeze air and massive rainfall. Chanyeol was seated right on the side of the window taking no heed about Yixing who was babbling himself through the phone. As he sips his frappuccino, his eyes got caught by Ahn Hee who was running across the street.

His eyes enlargen as he found himself unable to stood up from his chair. The door clings open, making all the attention drawn on Ahn Hee who was freezing cold and soaking wet.

Everyone went in shock, Yixing and Luhan abruptly stood up from their chair and the other four guys across them as they began to wonder to what happened to Ahn Hee. "Ahn Hee," they hollered out worriedly in unison.

But then in a few, Myungsoo rushed towards her with a piece of towel and wrapped it to her. "I thought you're skipping work, but where have you been? Why did you soak yourself in the rain?" Myungsoo worriedly exclaimed as he guides her along the way to the staff room. "And what's with that outfit?"

At a slow pace, the staff room door closes leaving the guys in bewilder. Chanyeol, was left dumbfounded and unbelievable to what just happened. His brows twitched in confusion thinking things about her. She's working here? So that means-- she's the girl that my brothers were aiming for?

Chanyeol became speechless as he turn his gaze at his brothers who were bewildered and upset and even the four other guys. All of them were left dumbfounded as they can't even go near her, like they turned into a stone right after they saw her.

"Aish," Yixing scratches his nape in exasperation, throwing himself back on the couch. "What happened to her? Doesn't she know that she might get sick? And-- I didn't do my superman duties to her as well."

"I'm sure she went to a party or something. I wish I saw her earlier before she got herself soak. Oh well, she's still pretty no matter what." Luhan mumbles as he sat back and took his frappuccino. "I just hope she wouldn't get sick."

As the two brothers mumble themselves, across them leaves Chanyeol puzzled by his thoughts and he could only stare at the two of them. Everyone went still as silence roam around the place.

After a couple of minutes, Ahn Hee came out of the staff room as she is already dried up and dressed up on her working clothes. She looked pale as she saunters her way to the counter.

Across the Park brothers, leaves Jimin, Jongin, Tao and Kris stupefied and anxious on the sudden situation. Since it was weekend, the guys planned to go out of the country by Tuesday night and they were thinking that if Ahn Hee could come with them.

"I don't think she'll be able to watch me on the runway," Kris started to frown as he mumbles. "I don't think this is the right time to ask her out."

Kris Wu is one of the top 5 male models in the world and he is expected to be on the Paris Fashion Week by next week. As much as he doesn't want his other fellows to come over and watch him, they became so persistent and that made him think of a brilliant plan. He'll only let them go if the guys could make Ahn Hee go along also.

"Don't worry dude, don't have any trust on my charisma?" Jongin in a challenging tone, inciting a laugh. "I can do this." Kris was challenged, he couldn't accept that Jongin would have a higher charisma than him.

Jongin was about to stood up when Jimin halted him. "I don't think we could go and ask her today Jongin. Look at her, seems like she's going to be sick. She's a bit weary right now, we should pass this for now. We could still ask her tomorrow or the day after tomorrow right?"

"Yes," Tao exhaled. "Jimin's right. Let's just consider her situation first okay?"

The other guys remained shut as they gaze back at her. Ahn Hee wasn't feeling good right now, as she keeps on sneezing herself and looking pale.

When all of a sudden, Sehun who was wearing a raincoat immediately rushed towards the counter. "Sis! Where have you been all day? Your co-worker called me and-- and he said you soaked yourself in the rain! What's got in to you? Huh? Are you okay? You looked pale! I'm taking you home."

"I- I'm okay Sehuniee," Ahn Hee pivot herself at Myungsoo who smiled a little and focused back himself on brewing the coffee beans. She didn't know that Myungsoo called Sehun when infact he don't also even know Sehun personally. She grins back at Sehun. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I need to finish my shift since I didn't attend work last time. Just wait for me, okay?"

"But you'll get sick!" Sehun worriedly exclaimed.

"No, I'm okay. Do I need to repeat it? Just wait here okay?" She leans as she cup Sehun's cheeks.

Sehun went speechless, staring blankly at his sister's innocent and calm face. He gulped as he was taken aback and turned his back on her. "Okay, I'll wait."

Without him knowing, the Park brothers and the Formosus Elites were eyeing and eavesdropping on them. As soon as he turned his back, the guys abruptly looked away and started to talk with each other.

Sehun felt unease about his sister and just as he saw the Formosus Elites and the Park brothers, his brows twitched in confusion, scratching his nape and sat on the corner part to wait for Ahn Hee.

Meanwhile. 1 Hour Passed. Almost Midnight.

The other customers were off, the Formosus Elites already went home and decided to just ask her the next day. Yixing and Luhan also already went ahead since Mr. Park Hwang-In was already looking for them. As much as they wanted to give Ahn Hee a ride home, their father already sent a driver to pick them up.

Obviously, Chanyeol was the only customer left on the place since he was hopelessly forced by his brothers to give Ahn Hee and Sehun a ride home. As much as he wanted to disagree, he can't do anything anymore.

I just can't believe that I'll have my authority to give them a ride home. To what had happened last time with me and her as she refuses my offer and left me hanging outside my building, I don't think she'll accept my offer to give her a ride home. But-- I'm taking the risk.

Chanyeol was in a deep thought, but he keeps on looking at her secretly, feeling nervous that he might get rejected again by her. On the other side, Ahn Hee already saw Chanyeol an hour ago. She can't help but to take glances on him when she has a chance to. But-- they didn't even get a single catch of each other looking.

It's the end of the shift. Myungsoo went ahead as he needed to go since his little sister was admitted few days ago.

Ahn Hee can't help herself but to get nervous on how will she approach Chanyeol that the shop is going to close. She was mad and confuse the other day, but seeing her man of her dreams, she can't help but her heart beats everytime she sees him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Park Chanyeol, but the shop is already closed." She finally made her way infront of him. As Sehun was standing behind her.

"I know," Chanyeol gasp as his lips curved into smile. "And that's why I'm taking you and your brother a ride home."

"What? No!" She shook her head in disagreement.

Chanyeol conceitedly stood up. "You see, you can't go home with a massive rainfall and we don't have any assurance that it will fall off. And seeing that-- your brother only brought a bike wouldn't fit for you two." He explained as he crosses his arms.

Her brows twitched in confusion as she leaned herself to the window. She did saw the bike, but it fell off when the wind blew it off. "Aish," She looked washed up.

Meanwhile. On The Way Home.

Since Ahn Hee couldn't do anything anymore after what Sehun told her that her mom, Ms. Sojin was been waiting for her since the morning. She had no choice but to accept the offer.

The dark night sky and the immense rainfall made everyone inside the car shut in place. As Chanyeol, drove the car and to where as Ahn Hee and Sehun was seated at the back part.

Beating the red light, Chanyeol couldn't help himself but to take a glance at the two through the rear view mirror. He was totally caught off when he saw Ahn Hee resting her head as she was in a deep sleep on Sehun's shoulder while he caresses her hair. 

Just as then, Sehun planted a kiss on Ahn Hee's forehead. Chanyeol abruptly narrowed his eyes as his inner self was fully taken aback. He couldn't help but to think differently at the two. So he's the sibling huh? Are they really siblings? Tch, ofcourse they are. Maybe I was just thinking things through since I don't have a girl sibling.

Chanyeol became confused, the honks from the back signaling him that the stoplight went green already. He shook his head and started to drove along the way. 

Minutes passed as they arrived at Ahn Hee's house. Sehun gently pat Ahn Hee's shoulder to wake her up, "Sis, we're here." He whispers to her. "Oh, uhm Mr. Park Chanyeol, thank you for the ride. If I could just repay you--"

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'm not a cold-hearted person, if that's what you think. Just take care of-- your sister." Chanyeol uttered back not even turning his head to look at them.

"I will," Sehun responded instantly. Then he slowly opened the door, letting the umbrella take the shed as he wait for Ahn Hee to come out since she was totally washed out and weary for the whole day.

As soon as the two siblings went inside the house, Chanyeol was left in a stagger pace. Plastering a confused facial expression as he held the steering wheel in exasperation. "What's got into me?"

He leaned his back and closed his eyes. It was a resonant feeling of difference as he caught himself having a strange feeling between the two siblings. Sehun being an over protective brother was an exemption to that since he know that he's a sibling of hers, but the flashback of Sehun planted a kiss on Ahn Hee's forehead bothered him so much.

Just as then, he incited a laugh and shook his head. "What am I thinking?" Then he started to drove off from the place.

Emerald Suites Penthouse. The Next Day. Late Afternoon. Chanyeol's POV.

What time is it?  I groaned as I try to squint my eyes, coping up with the sunlight that touches my morning right away. I lift up my arm, to check on my watch. It's past one in the afternoon.

I just slept almost half a day? It's like I've wasted my time for nothing. I quickly rose up from my bed and took my phone. I was shocked when I got to receive 27 missed calls from Jongdae. How eager is he? What's his trip now?

I called back as I saunter my way to the comfort room. I placed the phone on the counter and put it into speaker mode. Taking glances on myself through the mirror, checking the length of grains in my mustache as I stared to apply shaving cream over it.

"Finally, sleeping beauty is awake!" Jongdae exclaimed through the phone. "That prince charming took so long to kiss you huh? Oh yeah, you're Chanyeol. A picky guy!"

"What's your target now huh? Spill it." I languishly uttered back as I started to shave it off.

"You know what-- I've been pitying you for days since she rejected you. But still the plan has to go along. I've already had a talk with the manager at the E'Cups Coffee Co. and I'll be Ahn Hee's benefactor."

Speaking of that part time job, I know she's been working part time but I never thought that last night I'll be able to see her again. On that place. 

I gulped as I looked at my phone. "So? Don't pity on me Jongdae. I can't force her, she doesn't want the job. It's her lost anyway." 

"I know, that's why I'll be her benefactor without her knowing. If you don't want to help then don't. What a cold-hearted guy." He grunts.

So I'm the cold-hearted guy here? If you just know Jongdae, I gave that girl a ride home plus with her undoubted brother. How could he turn tables? "Shut up Jongdae, I'm done with her okay? I don't give a heed if you'll still help her or what. I'm out." 

"Aish--" He exclaimed. "But anyway, have you heard the news already?" The tone of his voice suddenly became chirpy.

"What news is that?" I rolled my eyes as I rinse my face with a cold water. Jongdae never changes, I mean, he can change his mood in an instant whenever he wants to. Sometimes I don't know if he's really mad or really happy. What a troll. 

"Oh--" He coughs as he started to laugh. "I mean, dress to impress dude. See you at the Prime Ruby Club tonight! 8 in the evening sharp. Ciao!"

Then the phone call ended without him waiting for my response. I was left speechless as I looked back at the phone. What's going on? Prime Ruby Club? I've never been to a club since then. Oh I know, he'll pick a girl for me again huh? Nice try Jongdae, but I will not go with you.

Meanwhile. 9 In The Evening. Prime Ruby Club.

But I did.

Jongdae just fetch the hell out of me since I didn't mind to answer his further calls during the late afternoon. He even let me wear this kind of clubbing outfit, in basic white fitted v-neck shirt, Armani black blazer and skinny casual pants.  

Honestly, I'm like a casual teenybopper. I've never worn something minor in my whole life. Like, most of my outfits were in tux since I'm a business junk.  

Clubbing isn't my thing. I don't like loud and teeny-crowded stuff. But today, Jongdae is the culprit behind my first experience. 

"I swear to God, you wouldn't regret this night Chanyeol! Actually, you might even thank me after this." Jongdae was hyped up as we went out of his car as he toss the keys to the guy in black suit. "Come on let's go!"

I gasped as I scan through out the establishment, it was huge and grandiose. I just come up to realize that this place isn't the typical clubs where normal teenagers were actually going to. But it's an exclusive VIP Lounge. Where Korea's "it" crowd usually goes to.

As we walked pass the two strict and well-built bouncers, they even notice me and quickly opened the door for us. "See how your fame brought us?" Jongdae gratified.

I shook my head as I gave a half smile on my face. I must hate half of my reality, it's just like I don't have any privacy at all.

The door flew open for us, it was dark, the music was deafening and the strobe lights were so distractful and making me feel dizzy. It wasn't that much crowded, but people inside went crazy as they dance along the club music.

Jongdae started to bounce and having fun. "Wooh, this is exciting." He beams as I just follow where is he going. We passed by several ladies and unfortunately they were eyeing and I could still hear them mumbling about me.

Park Chanyeol is here! Oh my gosh!~

Despite of his busy sched, he's here to party!

I can't believe it, I think after this night I'll be on the news article by morning. 

We stopped by a VIP skybox at the balcony of the club, having an exclusive view of the night owls/party goers underneath. "The crowd is crazy Jongdae, how could you send me here? Almost all of them recognized me." I exclaimed. 

"Have some fun bro, but I just hope you'll be amazed by my surprise to you later on." He winks as he bob his head to see Junmyeon with Dasom noona. 

Abruptly as soon as they saw us, they stood up and Jongdae hastily approached Dasom noona as he planted a kiss on top of her hand. "Noona, you're so pretty! Oh, let me rephrase it. You've never been ugly since then. You're a goddess!" 

She giggles as she tap Jongdae's shoulder. "Yah, excuse me? You're a year older than me. So how come call me noona huh?"

"Because I want you to be my noona-ah?" Jongdae cooed. "I envy Junmyeon for having a goddess sister like you."

"Erm," I cleared my throat, drawing Dasom noona's attention to me. 

"Oh, Chanyeoliee-- you're, here?" She narrowed her eyes in excitement as she leaned to kiss my cheek. "I bet your first time huh?"

I nodded. "Ne, Jongdae's the culprit." I gave a furious look on Jongdae then grin back on Dasom noona. "But noona, I'm so happy that you're here too."

"Chanyeol, stop calling me noona too. You're  older than me!" She karate chopped my head as I cackle. I just love to call her noona since she acted like one, especially to Junmyeon. I also desire her to be my noona since I don't have a sister of my own.

All of us laughed as Junmyeon drank his mojito. We started to have a sit as I took a glass of liquor from the table. "So, what's up with tonight?" I asked as drank, the liquor was too strong to handle.

"Haven't you heard the news Chanyeol? Cho-- ahhh!!" Dasom noona was cut off when Junmyeon abruptly covered her noona's mouth.

When Junmyeon let her go she started to blab. "Yah! Why did you do that for!?" But Junmyeon only looked at her in the eyes.

"You see uh," Jongdae caught my attention as he took a sip of his drink. "How are we going to say this,"

"What?" I exclaimed. Taking a gaze on the three of them who seemed to be hiding something from me. "Are you hiding something from me?"

When all of a sudden, a gentle tap from my shoulder made me pivot my head to see someone familiar.

"Long time no see, Chanyeol. I mean, Mr. Park  Chanyeol." Her greeting was a melody to my ear like her voice was the only sound that I can hear and her smile was still fetching and angelic as ever. 

"Ch-ch- Choa?" My voice went shaky as I was blown away by her. She's a bit different now but she's still the same Park Choa that my heart flutters before. My Kitty Cherubbie.  

~ღღღ~

Oh my gosh! A very late update for you my lovely readers! I've been really so busy since I need to give a heed on my thesis and I had a whole week examination. So mianhe mianhe~~ :'( Half of this chappy is my point of view, so I just hope it's not that boring. Hehe~ 

Anyway, how's this chapter?! What can you say about Sehun and Ahn Hee huh? Hahahaha!! And do you think Chanyeol is jealous, curious, in disgust or what?!! =)))) How about Kris' Paris Fashion Week?! LOL

AND WHO THE HELL IS PARK CHOA?! Well well well, what do we have here? We have a new character now. =)) She's so pretty righteu?!! :)) She's Park Choa from AOA.

I just hope you guys will still anticipate for the next update, I will post it as soon as possible since I've already jotted down the plot for the next chappy. Hihi~ it wouldn't take long. :) 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS AND PLEASE TAP THE STAR BUTTON. HIHI :)) KAMSA~~ I LOVE YOU ALL :*