Chapter 2: Cutie Councils

The Billionaire's Girl
ANYWAY, FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD: It's @xxfckai88 let's talk?
ALL MY STORIES CAN BE FOUND THERE, PLEASE ADD IT ON YOUR READING LISTS OR LIBRARY :) IT'S HANDYYY~
 
Morning. Ahn Hee's POV.
"Aunt's so worried about you sis, it's been 2 days since you're not even touching your food." Sehun as he drops by to my room with a tray of food. He sat on my bed as he scans over my face. "What really happened after that interview? Just tell me sis. I'm so worried."
 
Really, I've been so dumbfounded these past few days already after that incident with my most beloved man. I really just can't accept the fact that I've been so stupid for causing that humiliating scene. Who am I to disrespect the most richest and respected man on earth? But more over, I got hurt when he said that he doesn't want to see me anymore.
 
"Eotteokke?!" I yell as I sob punching the pillows beside me. I freaked out as I never thought that Sehun was already infront of me. I'm going crazy.
 
"Yah-Sis!," Sehun was shaking the hell out of me. "Hey- hey listen, look at me."
 
"You're not Chanyeol, I'm not going to look at you!" I yell just infront of his face, even though my saliva's sticking on him already.
 
"Ahn- Hee- Yeon!!!"
 
I heard mom's angry yell as she runs with her bigfoot steps on the stairs. Oh no, she's coming! The both of us narrowed our eyes as we got frighten on my mom's terrorizing yell. She knew that I was been like this for days and I think she couldn't take it anymore.
 
"Kaja! Kaja!" Sehun grips my wrist dragging me out of my bed. Luckily, we could get out of the window and there's a bypass towards Sehun's room.
 
Park Joon-Ho University. Morning.
"Aish," Sehun whined as we walk towards the entrance of the school. It's been a long walk since we don't have a car and they said that bicycles are not allowed inside. All I can see were different kinds of cars passing by. "We're so close to death sis, luckily aunt was caught up with her rheumatism." He laughs.
 
"That scare the whole thing of me," I slack as I keep kicking the pebble. "Never thought that mom could wake me up from that nightmare I called."
 
"Ne, she's a monster. Yet an angel for saving my life." He gasp.
 
Sehun was adopted by my parents, after her mom gave birth to him. Basically, his mom and my mom were actually bestfriends. Since her mom couldn't support his child and his dad was to be said unidentified since Sehun's mom wouldn't talk about it. As time goes on, my mom tells him the truth. Propitiously, Sehun accepted it whole-heartedly and thus- he gave thanks to my parents for keeping him.
 
But there's this thing that Sehun doesn't know, someone usually sends support for him that my mom either doesn't know where those supports came from since every month there's always a paycheck worth $3000 on her bank account. Mom doesn't use it for our daily expenses since that mysterious person sent my mom a letter that whatever my mom receives, it's for Sehun.
We were so close that I see him as my real brother already. Though I have my real sibling, which is on his 3rd grade.
 
As we reached the campus itself, my eyes sparkle to a huge slightly modernized constructed building. Since it was built in 1895, there were some renovations and modernization that was put to set-up. The hallway was filled by vast photographs of those who used to manipulate the consistency of this school and on the middle was a clay formed statue of Park Joon-Ho, the man behind this school.
 
"Woah-" I was really amazed since this school couldn't be seen as school, it's like we're on an art gallery. Though the construction of the building itself was slightly modernized and inside was fully modernized yet classy with its gold and maroon themed color.
 
On the other hand, Sehun was glancing on the students who were walking and some were chitchatting with their friends. "I can sense that these students were from a prominent family." As he was thinking things through.
 
"Wae? How could you say so?" I ask as I wonder to look each one of them. If you just know Sehun, how rich was that someone who keeps on spending much on you.
 
"Hmm, you'll see." He smiled as he snug me on his arm as we continue to saunter our way to the auditorium for the class opening speech from the head master.
 
Auditorium. Boring Time.
Sehun and I were seated at the most back part as I sight on Mr. Kim Junmyeon who started the speech earlier than I thought. I wasn't that attentive enough as I'm taking glances on my left and right. Though there's nothing much interesting about, I just smooch my back and before I could even dare to close my eyes- a joyous laugh banged my ears.
 
"Wahaha! That was insane dude, aren't you gonna try to piss him off again?" As this guy beside me chatter with his friend boisterously. "I'll try, I'll try.." The other guy nods as he laughed louder than this guy beside me.
 
Sehun and I was only looking at them when Mr. Kim Junmyeon called the attention of those two. "Hey- hey, having fun on your first day eh? You two beside the pretty lady Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon," As he points them out.
 
"Huh? Us?," As this guy beside me who looked like a comedian pivots his head to look at me then looked back at Mr. Junmyeon.
 
"Yes, the both of you. Meet me after this." Mr. Junmyeon said, then he went back on to his deed.
 
"I really have this feeling sis," As Sehun stern a look at me. "Mr. Kim Junmyeon likes you, uhhh- be careful."
 
"Tch, as if Sehuniee, he's way too older than me and besides, he's a headmaster. They shouldn't hit on students." I said.
 
"Don't worry, I'll kick his balls even if he's a hyung." He secretly laughs.
 
"Aish, you can't do that? You'll get expelled-" I said but I was cut off when this guy beside me slightly touch my elbow to draw my attention to him.
 
"What?" I asked. "Eh? I'm sorry if we're a bit too noisy." He smiled worriedly.
 
"Ah? That's okay." I flash a smile back. "Are you guys twins or brothers something like that?" I asked as I wonder since the both of them surely looked a like. Then the both of them looked back at each other plastering a grossed look face. "Eww!" They reacted in unison.
 
Sehun and I laughed at them. They are sure fun to be with, eh? "By the way, I'm Ahn Hee Yeon." I cut them off as I reached my hand for a shake. "And- he's my brother, Oh Sehun." Pointing at Sehun as he hands them for a shake too.
 
"I'm Byun Baekhyun, one of the male student council here at Joon-Ho University." He formally utter. Student council?! How could they be so irresponsible for their actions? Haha!
 
"And I'm Kim Taehyung, also one of the male student council." As he tries to reach out his hand to us. Another irresponsible council? Oh no. Hahaha!
 
Sehun and I handed them a shake yet I don't want to get myself caught by being suspicious about their position here in this university. I don't want to get my new first friends insulted in the first day.
 
School's Cafeteria. Lunch Time.
Sehun and I were on the same class since he took also architecture as his course though we're not seated together unlike when during our high school days, we used to sit beside each other. As if we're so clinged together forever. Then there were times that most of the people misunderstood us as a couple.
 
The discussion hasn't started this day since our professor only told us to slack since starting tomorrow our eyebrows' gonna get burned for a bunch of math and sketching class.
 
"Sehuniee- let's try to convince them to exchange seats?" I beam as clinged around his arm. "I'm not comfortable not having you by my side." I cooed.
 
"You know we can't do that, it's what the professor's assigned seat plan." He said as he ruffles my hair.
 
"Aish, you don't want me then? I hate you~" As I let go of his arm and started run and fall in line to place an order.
 
Just as I reached the food selection, my eyes narrowed at the freakin' prices. Aish, never thought that I couldn't afford on these. Well, I guess I'll have my packed lunch everyday. I frown on the thought when all of a sudden Sehun was already standing behind me.
 
"What do my pretty frowning sis wants to eat then?" As he scans for the food. Aren't he worried- Oh, not at all.
 
"I didn't expect that the food here were a bit too pricey, I should've saved money for this."
 
"Cut with the drama sis," As he pinches my cheeks. "Aunt gave me our allowance for the food, so don't you worry." He smiles. I don't think my mom would do that, I mean she couldn't let me share of Sehun's own expenses.
 
"Ah, is that so?" As I went dead malice. "Okay, I'll have whatever you want. I'm not picky as long as I'm hungry." I beam.
 
We had spicy rice cakes and kimbap for lunch. Seriously, this cost a bunch compared to side vendors. We ate as I was sat across him. Yet I felt so uncomfortable, seeing these students who looked way too classy. Sehun was right, I think most of the students here came from a prominent family.
 
"Ahn Hee-yah! Sehun-ah!"
 
I turned my head to see Baekhyun and Taehyung walking as if they were the happiest people on earth. Those two were so jolly, I don't know why? Is it really their personality?
 
"Can we eat here too?" Baekhyun asks. "Sure, of course." I nodded as I gulped. Baekhyun sat beside me and Taehyung on Sehun's side.
 
I looked at their tray and seems like they've ordered more than enough that they could eat. "Are you guys sure you could eat all of that?" I asked.
 
"Ne. We're totally stressed out," Taehyung responded as he partake his bibimbap. "Ne, and even our professor won't let go of us since he wanted us to make some summary reports." Baekhyun added.
 
"Oh? Jinja? Lucky us, our professor just wanted us to slack off." I laughed as I reach for a high-five to Sehun. "But I know you guys can do it." Sehun spoke as he lighten Baekhyun and Taehyung's spirits up.
 
"You wouldn't understand." Baekhyun responded busily as he partake his food.
 
When all of a sudden, I heard an infuriating sound coming from the entrance of the cafeteria. I don't know why, but these girls were yelling and shivering as if there's an icon who came by our school. My eyes locked on those guys who have the prettiest and charming faces that I've never seen in my whole life. Except for Park Chanyeol. He's the most.
 
"Yah-" As Sehun snapped his fingers infront of my face. "You've seen another Park Chanyeol of yours eh? I'm more handsome than them."
 
"Geez bro, stop your filthy mouth." I smirked. "But, who are they?" I asked as my eyes were still locked on the four of them who seated not far from our sight. Yet, their tables and chairs were differ from us?
 
"Uh," As Taehyung looked back. "Them? They're the 'Councils', but most of the students here dubbed them as the 'Cutie Councils'." He smiled.
 
"Sounds gay to me." Sehun interfered as he tries to hold his laugh.
 
But Taehyung and Baekhyun looked at him as if they want to peel him alive. "Yah- don't be so rude Sehuniee!-" I scolded him. "It suits well on them!"
 
"Ne, listen to your sis." As Taehyung gently taps Sehun's back several times. "Okay?" He jest.
 
"Okay, the more like matured one yet a black haired hottie is Park Yixing. He's the President of the whole student council of this university. He's the type of guy who'd try to reach out onto others as well he's one of the main dancers of the dance troupe of Park Joon-Ho University."
 
"The blonde guy beside him is Park Luhan. The ultimate cutie and not to mention- hadn't had a girlfriend even once. But, he's the Vice President of the whole student council. The soccer team's star player."
 
Ohh~ That's why girls were up to them. "Are they siblings? I mean, are they belong to the Park clan?" I wonder.
 
"Yes, they are. But it is said that, Park Yixing and Park Luhan were the adopted sons of Mr. Park Hwang-In. The father of Park Chanyeol, I bet you know-"
 
"Park Chanyeol?!" I freaked out. "So you mean, they're Park Chanyeol's brothers?"
 
"Ne, adopted brothers. But, their actions were not differ to the Park clan. Unlike their other brother who's the black sheep of all." Baekhyun and Taehyung laughs. Wae?
 
"Any way, Park Yixing and Park Luhan even though they won't be a successor of some properties, Mr. Park Hwang-In already bought a thousand hectare of land for the both of them, it's somewhere in Busan. It is said to be that the two of them would be incharge of putting up the world's largest mall and nearby commercial buildings soon."
 
"WOAH!?!" I freaked out even Sehun narrowed his eyes on a sudden declaration of Taehyung. "Men, are you serious?!" Sehun asked in bewildered.
 
"Ne, he's right. And- hello? There's nothing that the Park's can do." Baekhyun responded as he giggles.
 
"Okay, let's continue." Baekhyun as if its's his turn to introduce.
 
"The small guy infront of Luhan with a narrowed eyes is Do Kyungsoo. The Secretary of the whole student council. He ranked second in academics last year when we were in the 12th grade. And you know what- he's got the voice of an angel that will surely hit you with his magical arrow. Plus, he's the son of the CEO of SME, a music production company here in Korea. Sooner or later, he'll debut as a solo artist."
 
"Jinja?! He's such a cutie for me." I sweetly mumble. I wish he could sing for me, but I wish I could hear Chanyeol's singing voice.
 
"I bet to disagree on that," Sehun interrupted as he rolled his eyes. "I'm cuter than him." He pouts.
 
"Aww-" As I reach and leaned to pinch his cheeks. "Are you jealous my brother?" I cooed. I heard Taehyung and Baekhyun giggles. But then since my brother was way too emotional, I sat back and let Baekhyun continue.
 
"And that last cutie guy over there is Kim Minseok. The Treasurer of the whole student council. A silent but deadly cutie who loves to stay and linger by himself on the top floor. Girls were chasing and trying to sneak on the top floor but- they said that Minseok won't let himself be seen by them. I wonder where he hides? I don't know why but he doesn't always want to mingle with others."
 
Aigoo~ Such a cutie but so hard to get. He continues as he beams. "Yet! It is said to be that he will be the successor of his family business which is the Ridge Golf and Country Club, the largest golfing facility in the country at the moment." He gasp as if he run out of air explaining someone's own life.
 
"Gosh! Are you madly serious of all what you've said guys?!" I reacted in amusement. I never thought that those cuties were somehow, having a huge name from now but will even boister anytime soon.
 
The both of them laughs. "We're just joking!!" Taehyung laughed even hard.
 
"What?!" Sehun and I exclaimed seriously at them.
 
"Aniya- we're kidding as we said we're joking. But honestly, all of what we said was true." Baekhyun said, as the both of them went serious.
 
Now great, another unreachable guys. Never thought that this prestigious school would be more of what I've expected. Literally, P-R-O-M-I-N-E-N-T students are mostly enrolled here.
 
My thoughts were gambling as I tried to cope up with an unexpected situation. Until then, much more infuriating sound came when another set of good looking men step foot the cafeteria.
 
x~x
☆ Annyeong another quick update since I'm so excited about this book. How's this chapter went? Comment down your thoughts below! It would be much appreciated if you guys would vote and make any suggestions or what so ever. :)
x~x