three

7 Minutes in Heaven

“That doesn’t count.”

Luhan was the first person to speak up, and he wasn’t at all happy. The mouth of the bottle pointed neither to him or Yixing. It was pointed at the space in between them, so it didn't count. Not at all. He’d be damned if he let Yixing kiss his best friend. Yixing was a great guy, but Yixing was still a guy, and he wasn’t about to let any guy kiss Hani. Not if he can help it.

He sounded like a jealous boyfriend, but he didn't care. He was not in love with Hani either, he just didn't like the thought of Hani with another guy. Call him selfish, but Hani was his, even if she really wasn’t.

“What?” Hana exclaimed in annoyance. What was wrong with Luhan today? Why was he trying so hard to ruin her plan? “It definitely does count! And it points to Yixing!”

“Yeah hyung! It’s definitely Yixing! With Hani.” Chanyeol said as he sent a playful glance towards his girlfriend’s twin. Hani caught his glance, and she rolled her eyes. Trust her sister to share everything with that idiot.

Sehun started singing that ‘Kissing in a Tree’ song, and Hani wished she could shrivel up and die. If she wasn’t so embarrassed, she would’ve thrown the beer bottle at Sehun’s head. What was she supposed to do now? She had no idea what kind of rules followed this game. Where were they going to have this ‘7 minutes in heaven’ anyway? They didn't have a closet big enough for two people! And even if they have, she doubted she would go inside it, even with Yixing.

“Go Hani! Go and have your 7 minutes in heaven!” Hana grinned before she turned to Yixing. “Sorry Yixing, we don't have a closet. So you guys have gotta use Hani’s room.”

“Wh-what?” Hani stammered. Her room?! Did she clean up her room? Did she leave any underwear on her bed? And her bra! Oh God, there was a black bra on her chair! What if Yixing saw that?!

“U-uh... ok.”

It was the first time Hani heard him speak that night. She wasn’t sure if he was excited or disappointed. But he did sound slightly hesitant, as he should be. He barely even knew her. In fact, Hani thought, maybe he would’ve preferred his girlfriend over her. At least they could make out, and it wouldn’t be so awkward.

Hana could see that neither one of them was going to make the first move. If they were going to wait, then they might have to wait till the next century. So she decided to take matters into her own hand. She stood up and grabbed Hani, while she motioned for Sehun to do the same with Yixing. He forcefully led Yixing into the room, all the while singing the stupid song. Hani wanted to whack his head. She tried to hold back, but Hana was too strong for her. She had wanted this for an eternity, so why was she so hesitant now?

“Look at his !” Hana squealed into her ear. It wasn’t in Hani’s nature to check out other people’s butts, but it was a bad habit she had picked up from Hana. Though she had to admit, Yixing’s buttocks looked like two planets.

 “Hani, make sure you take full advantage of his lips.” Hana whispered gleefully. Take full advantage of his lips, Hani spoke to herself. Does that mean they would be kissing? Oh God, just the thought of kissing him made her want to faint. Well, at least Yixing had been drinking soda the whole night, so beer breath was the least of her worries. 


Chapter Posted on: May 19 2015

Sorry this is a short one! I'll write more later! =)