Chapter 2

Extermination.

Chapter 2:

 

The sun shone in my eyes, why is it so bright in the mornings? Unfortunately, I felt a pillow hit my face. “Get up you sleepy head.” I heard Tao say to me.

I grab the pillow from him, hugging it and going under the blanket. “Go away.” I say, pushing my face into the pillow.

“Eunmi, you have work you know.”

“Shh, don’t remind me.” I mumble.

He rolled his eyes, “Don’t make me drag you out of bed.”

I quickly sat up, “You’re not going to drag me out of the bed cause i’m getting up myself.” I told him as I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

“Better hurry, it’s 12:30.”

“WHAT? YOU DIDN’T WAKE ME UP!?” I screamed as I the shower.

“I’m not responsible for you being late.” He said back to me.

I quickly jumped into the shower, did Seria even call me to wake me up? After I got out I saw that my phone wasn’t charging last night...so it died.  

“She’s going to kill me.” I mumble to myself as I get changed.

I run down the stairs, looking at Tao who was laying on the couch watching a drama. “You coming?” I ask him as I put on my shoes.

“Hold up, can I finish this episode?”

“I’m LATE Tao!” I shout at him, getting my car keys.

“Is Jangshik not picking you up?” He asks me, standing up.

I shrug, “It doesn’t matter, I’ll just drive there.”

He walks by me and takes the keys from me, “I’ll drive you, hurry.”

“A-Are you really?” I say, scurrying from behind him.

“I can drive you know, I’m not an idiot.” He says, opening the door and shutting it.

“Someone is a little sensitive..” I mumble as I go on the other side.

 

Once we pull up into the driveway, I run out of the car. “YAH! WAIT FOR ME!” Tao shouts as he locks the door.  I slowed down my pace, he needs to catch up with me!

“Tao hurry okay?”

He comes from behind and pushes me forward, “Hurry if you don’t want to be late.”  

I nod and push the door open to be greeted by hundreds of fans swarming me, reporters too.  

“Why are you late to this event?”

“Who is this boy with you?”

“Are you late on purpose?”  

I sweated nervously, how do I explain to all of these reporters? All eyes were on me,  what do I say to them? “I’m her bodyguard.” Tao announces, wrapping his arm in front of me so his back blocks the flashing cameras.  

“Bodyguard?” I whispered to him, glancing up at his face.

“Shush, now let’s go to your schedule.”

With his arm around me, he led us to the filming area away from all of the reporters and fans.

“EUNMI! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!” Seria shouts at me, giving both Tao and I a dirty look.

“Cause she likes to take her time with boys~” Jungkook says, smirking at an angered me.

“Shut up Jungkook, are you okay Eunmi?” Jimin asks me.

“Yeah I’m fine, did you guys start filming already?”

Jimin smiles, “Only the intro, well my part at least.”

Seria looks at Tao, “You still didn’t explain why he is here.”

“I’m her new bodyguard,” he bows to the three, “Nice to meet you, I’m Huang Zi Tao.”

She nods her head, “Yeah I heard from Eunmi already.”

Jimin tilts his head a little, “...bodyguard?”

I nod, “Mhm, he’s done a pretty good job so far!” I say as I hold a thumbs up.

He smiles at me, “Thanks, my first day on the job too.”

Jimin coughs a little, “Are we going to go film your part?”

“Oh! Yeah, let’s go!”

I wave to Tao before heading off with Jimin, “Are you excited to do this?” He asks me.

“Really! I wonder how everything will turn out!” I say, looking at the extras on set.  

“Probably perfect, now let’s go talk to Hyesung!”

We both walk towards the director, “Hyesung! Eunmi is here.”

“OH? You were so late I didn’t think you would show up! Anyways, we just need to do a couple of scenes, it should be done in about five hours, no biggie!”  

I nod, “Well let’s get started shall we?”  

 

After filming for awhile it was time for our break. “Do you want anything to drink?” Jimin asks me as he wipes off his sweat.  

I smile, “Water if you can!”  

He nods, “On it, wait for me okay?”

I give him a thumbs up, “I’ll be right here.”  I watch him walk away from me, speed walking to quickly come back.  

“Did everything go well?” I hear Tao ask me.

I turn around, “Mhm, what did you do as you waited for me?”

He takes a seat by me, “I just sat in the waiting room, nothing else you know?”

I roll my eyes, “You see any cute stylists?” I ask him.

He scoffs, “Why would I want to look at other girls?”

“I don’t know cause you are surrounded by lots of cute ones?”

He looks at me for awhile, “There is only one cute girl here.”

I nod, “Seria! I know.”

Tao was about to say something when Jimin intervenes, handing me a water bottle. “Drink up! Your next scene is a running one.”

I take a sip of my water, “Then after that?”

“A kiss scene!”

I choked on my water, “Kiss scene!?”

Tao widens his eyes, “K-Kiss? But you two barely met!”

Jimin smiles at the both of us, “Well, we are actors after all!”

Tao and I nod at the same time, “Yeah, actors.”

“WE NEED EUNMI AND JIMIN ON THE SET!” Hyesung shouts.

I hand my water bottle to Tao, “Will you come watch me?”  

“If you want me too.”

I grab his hand, “Let’s go!”

 

“I will need you to run across the road, it is pretty easy but try to come back fast!” Hyesung tells me.  Slipping off my jacket and tying up my hair, I give Hyesung a thumbs up.

“Ready? Action!”

I started to dash across the road as fast as I could, trying to look as graceful as possible. Once I reached the other side, I heard a loud “CUT!”

“That’s perfect Eunmi! Now come back over!”

I start to jog back to the other side when I heard a loud honk behind me. Turning, I see a car coming towards me at LTE speed.

“EUNMI!” I heard Tao shout.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a gust of air. Opening my eyes, I see a guy who has tan skin and dark brown hair staring down at me. “Are you okay?” He asks me.

“W-who are you?”

“Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai, ” He laughs a little, “or baby if you want.”