Chapter 10

Extermination.

For the past few days, I was taken care by all of the Exo members. It was as if it was their job to take care of me, constantly switching shifts so one would be by my side. I was still in the hospital when Teen Top arrived which they knew, they said they didn’t want to bother me. Anyways, it is my last day right now, my last day in this hell hole.  

“Make sure you get up very carefully now!” Kyungsoo says, holding my arm as I get placed in my wheelchair.

“Kyungsoo I’m okay.”

“Aish, just let go of her arm!” Jongin tells him, swatting his hand away.

Kyungsoo glares, “I’m holding on.”  

“I get to push you!” Baekhyun says, grabbing onto the bars on the chair.

“Don’t push her so hard!” Lay snaps.

“I’m not going too! Let’s zooom!” Baekhyun tells me before running down the hallways.

Xiumin and Jongdae shake their heads, “Why is he so excited to get her out of here.”

Tao shrugs, “Maybe he can’t wait to have her home.”

Chanyeol nods in agreement, “I’m excited to have her home too.”

Baekhyun ran down the hallways as I was gripping onto the seat with my life. “Baekhyun! I’m scared!”  

He laughs, “Don’t worry I’m here!”

As we are running, someone comes right in front of me causing Baekhyun to run over his- er her toe. “OW EUNMI WHAT THE !?” Seria shouts, grabbing onto her foot and hopping up and down.

“Oops sorry!”

Seria glares at Baekhyun through her sunglasses, “I’m going to kill you someday Byun!”

“Not today honey~”

She looks down at me, “You finally get to leave the hospital!”

“I’m actually really happy I do.”

“I’m happy too! I have a lot of things to tell you.”

“How is Teen Top?”

She glances at me nervously, “Yeah, that’s one of the things I need to tell you about.”

“Did something-”

“Here, you take her to the cafe or something, I’ll see you guys at home.”

“Bye Baek!”

“Bye Eunmi!”

After he left, Seria pushed me out of the door and towards a Starbucks nearby. “So what is it?”

“Just wait.” Seria is being serious, something must’ve gone down while I was gone. After we order our drinks, we sit outside together, birds chirping in the background. “So, what happened?”

“Basically, over the time you were gone, L.Joe and I got into a huge argument.”

My heart dropped, “Why?”

“I’ll tell you that later, anyways, Jungkook and I are now dating.”

“Jungkook!?”
“I haven’t seen L.Joe in a while, I moved in with Jungkook.”

“BANGTAN!?”

“Yes, Bangtan. Anyways, I’m in a big scandal right now. The reporters are saying that I’m pregnant so I am on a hiatus right now.” Seria told me, sipping her coffee cooly.

“And you have chill about this?!”

She shrugs, “I can’t put the rumors down.”

“So why did you two argue?”

“I basically told him that he isn’t my boyfriend so he can’t tell me what to do.”

“Why did you say that?”

She leans back in her chair, “He was telling me how “worried” he was for me since I was out late with Jungkook, he isn’t my mom yaknow?”

“Seria you do realize he likes you right?”

“That doesn’t mean I like him,” She says, glaring at me, “I might as well put him down now.”  

I could feel my anger start to rise, “You can’t just do that Seria! It isn’t right!” I shout at her, slamming my coffee on the table. “HE LIKES YOU! YOU DON’T SAY THAT TO HIM!”

“Wow, calm down.”

“He is my ing brother Seria! You got together with a player! Don’t you know that Jungkook is known to be a player!?”

“Eunmi he isn’t-”

“You clearly haven’t gotten to know him!”  

She frowns, “Whatever Eunmi, you’re only close with the Exo boys.”

“Does that mean I don’t know who is good and bad?”

“Yes.”

“Seria, why don’t you just listen to me?” I say, staring at her with pure shock.

“I don’t think your opinion is right Eunmi so I don’t want to agree with you. Also, you’re only on his side because he is your BROTHER.” She snaps, “You’re being overdramatic so don’t.”

“Seria why are you so rude?!”

“You’ve been gone long enough, don’t you wonder why I haven’t visited you?” She asks me, raising an eyebrow.

“So are you saying-”

“We aren’t friends anymore Eunmi, not best friends.”  

“What the hell are you saying?” Jongin asks, coming from behind me.

“Jongin? What are doing-”

“Did you just break your friendship off with her?” He asks, walking towards Seria, “Did you just do this because of a ing boy!?” He shouts, glaring at Seria.

“Don’t into things that don’t involve you.”

Jongin slams his fist onto the table, “If it involves Eunmi, it involves me.”

“This is why I said you are only close with the Exo boys, they like you so much.” She stands up from the table and starts to walk away.

“I-I don’t know what I did-”

“Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything. Now let’s head back home yeah? We have something to show you.”

 

Upon arriving home, Jongin covers my eyes, “Are you ready?”

“Yep!” I say as he pushes my chair and opens the door.

“Surprise!” I hear many voices shout. In front of me was Teen Top and Exo, holding up balloons and poppers. “What is all of this?” I ask, staring at L.Joe who was smiling.

“A welcome home party!” Cap says, giving me a cheesy smile.

Changjo runs up to me, hugging me tightly, “I missed you so much!”

Jongin stares at him, “Can you let go?”

“Why does it matter to you?”

“Never mind.”

Kyungsoo on the other hand yanked Changjo off, “We made your favorite dish, pasta!”

“Let’s hurry and eat okay?” Chanyeol says, pushing my chair into the kitchen.

“Where is Niel?” I ask Cap as he takes a seat in front of me.

“He had some things to do so he couldn’t come, he gives you his love though!” He tells me, taking a bite of his pasta.

Chanyeol looked at Cap then back at me, “Enjoy your food Eunmi! Kyungsoo and Jongdae made it~”

“Thank you!” I say, taking a bite, “Wow, it’s like heaven in my mouth.”

“Ayye~ Thanks Eunmi!” Jongdae says, winking at my direction.

Cap glances at me, “So what happened exactly?”

“Someone tried to kill me, that’s all.”

He nods, “Don’t worry! Since you have us around you’ll be safe!”

All of Teen Top nods, “We have your back Eunmi!” Chunji says, giving me a thumbs up.

Changjo puts his hand on my thigh, “Yep, if you need anything just tell us.” He says, looking into my eyes. Baekhyun glances at Changjo’s hand, pulling my seat towards him now.

“What the hell Baekhyun?”

He smiles, “I wanted you closer to me~”  Changjo glared and went back to eating, silently and angrily. Afterwards, it was time for bed.

“Eunmi, can I take you to your room?” Changjo asks, putting his plate into the sink.

Kyungsoo looks at Changjo, then back at me. “Sure! We haven’t seen each  other for awhile so~”

Changjo smiles, “Great! I’ll take you up now!” He wraps his hands around my back and under my legs, carrying me instead of taking my wheelchair up. He walked by Chanyeol who had a confused facial expression on, why isn’t he home with the rest of Teen Top? After Changjo put me down on my bed, he closes the door, locking it. “W-Why did you just lock the door?” I ask him, still sitting up from my bed.
“No reason, anyways, why don’t we catch up with each other for a little?”

“If that’s what you want.” He sits on my bed, right next to me. “How is work?” He asks.

“It’s all good, I made new friend!”

“Oh? Are any of them your boyfriend?”

“N-no? But there is this guy named Jimin and I really like him! He is really sweet and nice.”

“I have someone I like too.” He says, changing the subject.

“Oh really?” He leans closer to me, inching closer towards my face. I back up, what was he doing?!  “Eunmi, you know you used to like me too.”

“That doesn’t mean I like you right now!” I protest.

I started to scoot back, feeling the pain in my legs as I do. “Changjo don’t-” He cuts me off once he presses his lips against mine. I try to push him away, this isn’t RIGHT! He gets pulled off by a sudden force, “What are you doing.” A voice says, glaring at Changjo.

“Who the hell are you!? How did you get in here!?”

“Leave this room before I kill you.”

Changjo stands up from the bed, scurrying out of the room quickly. The boy looks back at me, “Are you okay?”

Lu...Luhan. “Luhan?”

He smiles, “I’m glad you remember me.”