Chapter 16

Extermination.

Suho and I go in line for one of the roller coasters, “Are you scared?” He asks me.

I nod, “Me and roller coasters are worst enemies.” I say as we walk up the stairs. The roller coaster is in front of us now, “Just hold onto my hand if you’re scared.”

“Ayye~ I don’t easily get scared.” I tell him as I sit down. The ride starts to go up, the hill was taller than any ride I have been on before. Suho’s hands were gripping the bar in front of us. Suho looks over at me, “Are you okay?”

“Mhmmm.” I say, my heart racing at it reaches the top. Before we go down, I grab Suho’s hand, “I’M ACTUALLY SCARED SO-”    I was cut off by screams once the ride went down. Suho laughs as the ride goes on, my hand gripping onto his tighter and tighter. “JUNMYEON YOU DON’T KNOW HOW SCARED I AM!” I scream, clinging onto him.

“YAH IT’S OKAY! I’M RIGHT HERE FOR YOU!”

The butterflies in my stomach either came from him saying that or the fact that this roller coaster had 300 something loops. Once the ride ended, my legs were shaking as I stepped onto the ground. “You’re fine right?” Suho asks, laughing as he watches me.

“I need to regain my balance.”

Suho puts his arm around me, “You might as well kiss the ground considering how happy you are about getting off safely.”

I shake my head, “That was one of the times I honestly thought I was going to die.”

“Well, you’re alive aren’t you?”

I nod, “Let’s go get some food, I didn’t eat before coming here.”

The two of us head towards a hot dog stand, “That’s one long line.” He says as we stand behind some people. I shrug, “I guess they want us to die of starvation.” Suho and I were still holding hands once we reached the front. “Awh, are you two on a date?” The lady asks us.

Suho holds up our hands, “Not yet, but soon enough.”

“Well you two look like you guys are perfect for each other.”

Suho nods, “Thank you for saying that, now can we please have two hot dogs?” He asks, taking out his wallet. She hands us the food, “Have a great day you two lovers.”

I smile, “We will.”

The two of us head to get sit at a table near the stand, “I’ll go get some drinks for us, stay here.”

I watch him walk away, taking out my phone to keep me busy.

I saw him. - Seria

I widen  my eyes, what did Seria see?

What? - Eun

Jungkook...I went over to grab my stuff and he was ing another girl…- Seria

That er, how could he do this to Seria?!

Are you okay? Do you want me to come home!? - Eun

No no, I’ll just go to a friend’s house or something. - Seria

We’re going to talk  once I get home. - Eun

Ok ok, have fun. - Seria

Suho comes back over, two bottles of vitaminwater in his hand, “Drink up!”

“Thanks Suho.” I say as I take a drink of the water, “So um, when are we going home?”

He frowns, “Did something come up?”

I nod, “Seria and Jungkook..”

Suho sighs, “Did she find out?”

“Yeah, she saw everything.”

“Let’s go on a couple more rides before we head home.” He says, taking a seat to finish his hot dog.

“Yeah, sounds good.”

~~~

Seria was sobbing, what did she just see?

 

“Jungkook! Not right there~” A girl says, pushing Jungkook’s hand away from her . Seria peeks through the door, Jungkook’s arm is around a girl’s waist, the two were very close to each other.

“Hyesoo~ How about we have some fun?” He asks her, kissing her lips.

She smiles, “Sounds good oppa~ But how good can you be?”

Jungkook pushes her down onto the couch, coming on top of her. “You’re in for a fun time~” He whispers into her ear.

Tears started to fall, Seria covers as sobs started to come. Suga walks behind her, “What’s wrong-”

She pushes Suga out of the way, grabbing onto her luggage and running out of the house.

“He’s a player.”

Eunmi’s words flash back into her head, Eunmi was right, he is a player and will always be.

 

Seria finds herself in front of L.Joe’s home, she rings the doorbell. L.Joe opens the door, “Hello-” He didn’t finish his sentence once he saw Seria sobbing. L.Joe grabs onto her wrist and brings her inside of the house. “What’s wrong?” He asks her, putting her luggage to the side.

“I-I saw Jungkook.” She says in between her sobs.

L.Joe frowns, “So you saw him with another girl?”

She nods, “I’m an idiot for not listening to you two, the people who have been by my side when I needed someone.”

He shakes his head, “Love just made you blind, but I promise you everything will be okay.”

Seria starts to sob, hitting her chest as she cries. L.Joe’s heart breaks at the sight of Seria crying, he never wanted this to happen to her, not at all. L.Joe embraces Seria, hugging her tightly as she sobs. “Why me!?” Seria shouts in his chest. “WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?” She screams.

L.Joe rubs her back, “I don’t know Seria, I don’t know why this happened to you.”

“I’m an idiot, a fool!” She says, gripping onto L.Joe tightly.

“Seria, you’re amazing and you don’t deserve any of this. I don’t know why something as cruel as this would happen to you.” He tells her, pulling away from the hug and looking into her eyes. “There is a reason I like you, why I fell for you so hard.”

She stares at him, “A-After everything I said to you?”

He nods, “Mhm, even after that.” He pats her head, “Even if some of the things you said hurt me, I still need you in my life.”

Seria stares at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, “L.Joe I-I’m so sorry that I said all of that. I am such an idiot I didn’t-”

She was cut off once L.Joe laid his lips onto hers. The kiss was sweet, not rough like Jungkook’s. Seria melted by his touch, his arms wrapping around her waist. She runs her fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss between them. L.Joe pulls Seria ontop of him, taking her shirt off of her body. Tonight was the night that Seria would fall in love with L.Joe, the night L.Joe deserved.

~~~

After a couple of rides, the sun started to set. “Wah, that was a really fun day!” I say as Suho and I exit the park.
“Mhm, who knew I actually had that much strength inside of me?” Suho says, staring at the teddy bear I was hugging.

“Suho jjang!”

The both of us laugh, holding each other’s hands as we enter the driveway, “Let’s head home now yeah?”

“Mhm!”

I turn on my phone in the car, there were ton of missed calls.

6 Missed Calls from Baek

8 Missed Calls from Kyungie

3 Missed Calls from Jongin

I swipe my phone, dialling Jongin’s number, “What could have happened?” I ask myself, biting my fingernails as the phone rings.

Suho looks at me, “Is something wrong?”

“Jongin, Baek, and Soo called me.” I tell him.

“EUNMI!” Jongin shouts on the other line.

“Jongin? What’s wrong?!” I ask.

“Kyungsoo is suspected of murdering Niel!”

My heart drops, “Where are you guys?”

“Will he be okay?” I hear Chanyeol ask.

“He isn’t getting taken away right!?” Tao says, crying as he grips onto Jongin.

“Hurry and come, we need Suho.”

“I’m on the way, I’ll see you there.”

“Bye Eunmi!”

I look at Suho, “Kyungsoo is being suspected of murdering Niel.” I tell him, my voice shaking.

Suho slams the wheel, “Aish, who said he was the one who did it?”

“I-I don’t know but we need to head there now.”

He nods, pressing onto the gas pedal.

We arrive at the police station, running in to find Exo. Chanyeol waves his hands, “Over here!” The two of us quickly run over towards Chanyeol, “Where is Kyungsoo?”

“He is getting interrogated right now.” Chanyeol tells us.

Suho runs his fingers through his hair, “So we can’t go in?”

He nods, “Why didn’t you pick up the phone?”

“We were out..” I say, glancing at Suho who was nodding in agreement.

Chanyeol flicks my forehead, “Don’t turn off your phone alright?”

“I won’t next time, do you think Kyungsoo will be okay?”

We look inside of the room, “We can only trust Kyungsoo right now.”

Kyungsoo P.O.V

“Where were you on the day that Niel was found missing?”

I laugh, “Missing? How am I supposed to know, I don’t even know the guy!”

The police hit me, “Don’t pretend that you don’t know him.”

I roll my eyes, “You guys don’t believe me huh? You can ask my friends out there if you would like.”

“You’re a good liar aren’t ya?”

I shake my head, “I’m not lying, I didn’t kill Niel.”

The two policemen sigh, running their fingers through their hair. “Where were you when he went missing?”

“I was at the hospital with my friend, Eunmi. She was shot that day did you know?”

“Was it not reported to the police?!”

“Nope~ but do you know WHO shot her?” I ask them, standing up from my seat and leaning towards them.

“W-What do you mean.”

“The person who you are trying to find, that guy, HE shot her. That’s the only way I know him.” I say, laughing at their startled reactions. “I didn’t kill Niel, maybe karma came and took him away. Who knows? I would be happy if the guy is dead, he shot my friend.” I continue, slamming my fist into the table so it nearly breaks.

“That’s how hard I would punch him if I saw him.” I whisper, my eyes getting teary.

“Why are you crying?” One of them ask me.

“Just thinking about her getting hurt makes me angry, did you know that? If it was me who murdered him you would’ve found the body, I would want you guys to know how I killed him.”

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Oh, I’m just dandy! But I’m not the murderer, why did you even call me in? What hints did you guys find? A witness?” I ask them.

“A witness did tell us it was you, yes.”

“That witness is wrong, I didn’t kill anyone.” I say, looking into both of their eyes as I speak. They both gulp, I could tell they were both scared of me by now.

“S-So you didn’t kill him?”

“I didn’t, now can I go?”

The two just nod, watching as I stand up from my chair and walk out of the door. Eunmi runs up to me, hugging me tightly. “I’m so glad you’re okay.” She says, hugging me tight.

My arms wrap around her, “I’m glad too.”  

“Can we go home now?” Tao asks, wiping the tears away from his face.

“We can, let’s go.”

As we walk out of the station, I could hear the same police discuss evidence from the crime scene.

“Fire? That is one of the hints?”

“The whole place was burnt! He must’ve been killed there!”

I stare at Chanyeol, he has already gone to jail for hurting someone. If they catch him again…

Never mind, let’s not think about that.