Chapter 4

Extermination.

“Lay?” I repeat, what kind of name is Lay?

He frowns, “Actually call me Yixing!”

I noticed that I was not in the school anymore but in my room. “Why am I home again?”

“I healed you!” He replies while smiling.

“H-Healed?”

“Oh, I’m part of Exo!”

“R-Really?”

He nods, “That’s why I knew your name! I heard about you from the others.”

“Ah, so you healed me? Like some sort of doctor?”

He shakes his head, “No, I actually just healed you with my touch.”

“TOUCH?”

“Yeah! It’s simple really, I just put my hand on the area you need healing and-”

“I was sick on my stomach!”

“Yeah, so I healed that area!”

“Where is Tao?”

“They are at the filming sight! I told them I would stay with you until you are okay!”

I sit up, “I’m fine now!”

“Really? Then let’s head back!”

I stood up from the bed and headed out with Yixing, he is actually the nicest Exo member I have met so far. “So how has your day been?”

Yixing looks at me, “Mine?”

“Mhm!”

“Well, I basically heard that the other members found you. It took me awhile to ACTUALLY see you though! Thankfully I came at the right moment.”

“I don’t know what happened, someone drugged my drink.”

“Did you see?”

“No, I didn’t see him.”

Yixing frowns, “We honestly don’t know who is after us. We just got some warnings and found this diary..”

“Diary?”

“Yeah, Suho found it when he was in France, it was left out his hotel room.”  

“Suho?”

“Oh! I forgot you haven’t met him yet! He is really nice and handsome, I think you’ll fall for him!”

“Fall for him?”

“Or maybe Chanyeol!”

“How about you?”

He looks at me, “M-me?”

“Eh, I was just joking with you! Let’s go greet everyone yeah?” Lay watched as I walked in front of him, “Me? Fall for me?” He repeats to himself.

 

I arrive on the set to be greeted by Jimin. “Where were you?”

“I got a little sick so my manager came and took me home.”

“Jangshik?”

“N-no, a new manager.”

“Nice to meet you! I am Yixing!” Yixing says to him, bowing politely.

“Yeah, nice to meet you too.” Jimin replies.

I could feel the awkward tension between them, “Um, let’s go film Jimin!” I pull his arm and wave at Lay as I head back inside of the school.

“Why are so many guys coming out of nowhere?” He asks.

“I have a lot of friends from the states who are coming to visit me!”

He stares at me, “Is that so?”

“Yep!” I said as I felt my heart pounding out of my chest.

“Okay, I’ll believe it for now. Anyways, what would you like to do now? It’s Seria and Jungkook’s turn right now.”

I shrug, “Do you want to go eat or?”

He suddenly ran away from me, “LET’S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!”

“Jimin! This isn’t a time to play childrens games!” I shout, watching him run a different direction.  “JIMIN?” I shouted once more. I heard nothing answer back, guess that means we are actually playing hide and seek. Deciding to follow his path, I walked down the hallways quietly so he wouldn’t hear me.  I hear footsteps from behind me, “Jimin I found you-” A hand was put over my mouth, “J-jimin?”  The person started to drag me back, guessing by his strength he was a guy.

“Eunmi? I WIN!” I hear Jimin shout from down the halls.

I start to bang my feet on the ground to make noise, please hear me. Thankfully, Jimin’s footsteps start to come towards my direction. The attacker starts to walk faster causing him to pull me harder.  He let’s go of me all of a sudden, then I hear a loud punch.

Turning, I see Tao looking furious. “Oh my gosh Eunmi are you okay?” Lay asks me worriedly.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Tao shouts, picking up the guy and ripping off his mouth mask.

“Chill! I’m getting paid for this!”

“Paid for what? Kidnapping someone!?”

“I was ABOUT too!” The guy shouts back in defense, “But some retard like you stopped me!”

“Retard!?” Tao says, pinning the guy to the wall. “You won’t be saying that once you’re dead!”

“Hey, calm down!” I say, holding Tao’s arm.

“Eunmi don’t stop me.”

“It’s different on Earth! We can’t just go killing people!”

He looks down at my frightened face, “Are you sure it’s okay?”  I nod quickly, he needs to not harm anyone.

“Eunmi? What happened!?” Jimin asks me as he comes running up.

“She nearly got kidnapped that’s what happened you !” He shouts at him.

“I-I didn’t know this would happen! You weren’t with her either!” Jimin replies in defense.

I stand in between the two, “Hey guys can’t we have a calm talk about this? I’m an idol so these things happen a lot!”

“Stop fighting!” Yixing tells both of them.  

“Move Eunmi.” Tao says, pushing me to the side.

Yixing quickly runs over to me, “Are you okay? You’re not hurt right?”

“Did one of you just ing pushed Eunmi?” I hear Kai ask.  

“Kai not right now! I’m dealing with this er.”  Tao replies.

“DID you push Eunmi!?” Kai repeats.

“Kai it’s okay, they can settle down.” I say, standing up and holding him back.

“Stop fighting!” Yixing repeats as he pushes both of them away from each other.

The two just glare at each other for awhile, “Let’s go Eunmi.” Tao says as he grabs my wrist and drags me away.

 

“Tao, why did you do that?”

“Why is it that everything is happening to you? Are the people after us after you too?”

“The thing that happened back there was a normal thing that happens to me!”
“Cause you’re an idol? Eunmi, I’m pretty sure he was after you.”

I frown, “How would you know?”

“He is getting PAID to do it, no one hires someone to take an idol for their pleasure!”

“What happened to that guy?”

“Kai already called the police, but that’s not what I’m telling you right now-”

“Tao, it’s not like we can do anything about it okay? I’m fine and that’s all that matters.”

Tao looks at me, “I guess, but don’t be alone with someone who can’t protect you okay?”

I nod, “Got it captain.”

He laughs, “Is that your nickname for me or something?”

“I would call you panda, not captain!”

He scruffs my hair, “Are you done for the day?”

I nod, “I wasn’t supposed to film anything today, so we can head home if you would like.”

“Let’s grab Lay and Kai first.”

“You go grab them, I need to tell Seria I am heading home.” We go separate ways as I head to go find Seria talking to some wide-eyed boy. He pointed towards me and says something to Seria, making her widen her eyes. I slowly walk over there, what is this kid saying about me?

“Eunmi, this is your boyfriend?!” Seria shouts, pointing at the guy.

“W-What!?”

“I’m your boyfriend, Kyungsoo.”