Chapter 3

Extermination.

Chapter 3:

 

“B-baby!?” I ask him.

He smirks, “Wow, sounds nice coming out of your mouth.”

I turn red, “Shut up! Where are we and who are you?”

He rolls his eyes, “I said I was Kai, and we are back on the side of safety.”

“Won’t people question how I got over here so fast?” I ask him.

“Nah, just say you ran fast to make it over here, no biggie.”

I hear footsteps come from behind me, “EUNMI WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING SAFE?!” I heard Tao scream.

“YO! TAO!” Kai says, standing up and waving at him.

Tao gasps, “J-Jongin!?”

“What, surprised I came so soon?”

“Well no-”

“What? Mad that you didn’t get the chance to date this girl before me?” He asks him, smirking at Tao’s flustered face.

“YAH! I would rather spend time with Tao than with you!” I tell Kai.

“Then why didn’t you unwrap my arms from your waist?”

I widen my eyes and shove Kai off, “Don’t touch me!”

“Saved your life babe~”

Tao comes next to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. “Why are you always such a flirt?”

“Only to some girls.” Kai replies.

Tao scoffs, “Don’t touch Eunmi god.”

“Can’t make me stop the inevitable.”

“Eunmi! How did you get over here so-” Seria stopped mid-sentence when she laid eyes on Kai.

“Who is she?” Kai asked.

“Um, I’m Seria? Who the are you?”

“Feisty aren’t you? I’m Kai.”

She looks back at me, “Eunmi, why do you keep bringing in new guys?”

“Um, well..”

“Explain.”

“I’m her boyfriend!” Kai suddenly shouts, throwing his arm around me.

“HE REALLY ISN’T!” I scream, who does this guy think he is?!

“Whatever BABE.”

Tao pushes Kai, “Stop it! You aren’t her boyfriend!”

Seria looks back and forth at us, “Aight, so what is the real reason?”

“I told you! I am her-”

I cover his mouth, “GOOD FRIEND.”  

Seria nods, “Ahh, I see. Now are you okay or?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” I tell her, still glaring at Kai.

Tao suddenly pulls me into a hug, “Thank god you are! I didn’t have enough time to stop time so..”

I quickly pushed Tao away, “ Yeah! It’s fortunate that I’m okay.”  

Kai laughed to himself, “Are we going to head back to the filming sight?” We all nod and head back towards the area filled with workers.

“Eunmi! I heard you nearly got hit by a car, are you okay?” Jimin asks, putting his hands on my shoulders, spinning me back and forth to show if I had any wounds.

“She’s fine, I saved her.” Kai tells him.

Jimin pauses, “Who is he?!”

“Kai, a good friend of mine.” I say before Kai could open his mouth.

Seria glanced at Jimin and I, “Isn’t your kiss scene the last scene of the day?”

We both nodded, “Yep, so let’s get filming.” Jimin told me.

 

Our filming area was gorgeous, there was lights hanging from the trees and it had cherry blossoms around too. “Jimin, you will be walking up to Eunmi and kissing her in this scene, got it?” Hyesung told us, “Ready? Action!”

I really hope this goes well, what if the kisses lasts for too long? What if I chicken out of it? Jimin ran up to me, grabbing my wrist and wrapping the other arm around my waist, pulling me into his embrace. We both made eye-contact with each other and I could feel myself heating up. As if it happened out of nowhere, Jimin leaned his head into mine, making our lips touch. My heart was pounding, wait why!? This is JUST acting!

“Cut!”

Both of us pulled away, “Do you think I did it well?” Jimin asks me.

“Y-yeah! Acting is very good!” I said, realizing how my grammar got messed up.

“Haha, well are you going to head home now?” He asks me.

I shake my head, “I have to change first, what about you guys?”

He scratches the back of his head, “We are probably going soon, have a good night okay?”

“Dream of him!” Jungkook shouts at me as he drags Jimin away.

The whole way back to my dressing room I was holding my lips.  The look he gave me before kissing me, and his embrace was all too perfect! How is that even possible?

“Daydreaming about that guy?” Kai asks me.

“Why are you in my dressing room?”

“Answer my question.”

“I’m not! I don’t like anyone!”

He rises from his chair, inching closer to me before closing the gap between us. “You don’t like anyone?”

“Kai can you like give me some personal space?”

He smirks, “That kiss was nothing you know,” he looks down at me as he makes our lips inches apart, tilting my chin up, “Should I show you a real one?”

“GET OUT OF HERE YOU !” I hear my savior Seria shout, hitting his head with her shoe.

“OW! What the ?!”

“WHERE IS YOUR BODYGUARD?! I’M STARTING TO THINK YOU GUYS ARE MORE THAN FRIENDS!” She screams at the top of her lungs, still hitting Kai with her shoe.

“I don’t know! But that really scared me you know!” I say, holding onto my heart as I look at Kai.

“You were hyping it.” He replies.

“HIT HIM SOME MORE!” I tell Seria which causes her to smack him some more.

“Wow, you two are really best friends aren’t you?” Kai asks us as he covers himself.

“OF COURSE.” Both of us say, hi-fiving eachother as we stare at Kai.

“Hey, ready to go?” Jangshik asks, peeking his head in.

“Oh yeah, let’s go!” Seria says, dragging me along with her.

“I hope she knows I’m sleeping at her house.” Kai mumbles.

 

Seria and I decide to have a sleepover tonight. She told me these very words…

I don’t plan on letting you alone with some ! A hot one at that. I know how easy you are so DON’T think about it!” She tells me.

How easy I am? I guess she is right since I like Jimin, I mean I don’t? Anyways, she was showering while I was sitting on the couch with L.joe.

“So who is the other guy you brought home?” L.Joe asks me, glancing at Jongin who was having trouble with the microwave.

“Oh, Kai? He is just a friend from the states.”

He raises his eyebrow, “Friend? A friend I don’t remember of course.”

I shrug, “You didn’t know all of my school friends.”

“True, but does he like Seria?”

I roll my eyes, “Of course not, why? Do you think you have some competition?” I ask him.

He quickly shakes his head, “No!”

“Mhm, anyways, she will be staying in my room.”

“What about me?” Tao asks, coming from the kitchen...shirtless.

“TAO I TOLD YOU-”

“Yeah yeah,  no shirt rule. But it’s hot in here! What can I do?”

L.Joe laughs a little, “You can deal with him, I am going to go give Seria some spare toothbrushes!” He says, running up the stairs.

“It’s not like you haven’t seen a shirtless guy in your life before.” Tao tells me as he switches the channels.

“Not in my house!”

“Not even your brother?”

“It’s different with him okay?”

He scruffs my hair, “Get used to it, now are you heading off to sleep now?”

I nod, “Seria is staying in my room, where are you gonna sleep?”

He points to the couch, “Here, now go sleep so we won’t be late tomorrow!”

“Okay, goodnight!”

Tao waves at me as I head up the stairs towards my room. “Are you sure that’s everything you need?” L.Joe asks Seria.

“Mhm, thanks for your help!”

“No problem!”

I see Seria pause when she sets down her phone, “Hey, Byunghun?”

He stiffens, “Y-Yeah?”

There was a long silence between the two before she finally said something, “Sleep well!”

I could see him take a sigh of relief, “Yeah, night Seria!”

“Night~”

He quickly walks out of the room past me, “Night Eunmi.” I head into the room and see Seria on twitter, “Wow, remember when you had a crush on our manager?”

“Soren is like, so last year.”

“Whatever!” I say, falling onto my bed and wrapping myself in my blanket.

“Where is Kai sleeping?” She asks.

“Probably with Tao, now go to sleep yeah?”

“Okay MOM!”

I throw my pillow at her and she throws hers. We both laugh for awhile as the crickets chirp outside, “Hey.”

“League?” She replies.

“Bingo!”

We both sit up and run to the computers in my room, opening up the client and getting into queue together. This was what Seria and I usually do when we have sleepovers together, enjoy our time and have fun nights together. After a couple of games, we both head to our beds and lie down.

“Night babe!” She says.

“Love you!” I tell her as I close my eyes.

 

In the morning I felt something next to me, I wrap my arms around it and pull it closer.

“Wow, do you like me that much?”

I open my eyes and stare at Jongin who is face-to-face with me. Screaming, I shove him off the bed which causes him to land on the wood floor.  “OW!” He shouts.

“What’s all of the-” Seria sees Kai and screams, he landed right next to her. “!” She screams as she hits him with her pillow.

As if on cue, Byunghun walks into the room and sees the two together. “WHAT IS GOING ON!?” He shouts, running over and pushing Kai off.

“I was shoved off your sisters bed.”

L.Joe looks at me, “EUNMI!”

“I DIDN’T INVITE HIM!”

Kai gives us all a greasy smile before running out of the room to shower. “I’ll kill him someday.” Seria mumbles as she lays back in bed.

“Can I help?” L.Joe asks.

After we got out of bed, we all headed to breakfast. It was a nice cafe with toast and coffee, special kinds of toast though. I ordered the banana toast and ate it as we had a nice morning chat.

“Does that taste good?” Tao asks, taking his fork and ripping off some of mine.

“Delicious!” I reply.  Kai also takes some of mine and we all eat together.  I felt my stomach start to hurt, like I needed to throw up. “Um, I am going to head to the bathroom.”

“Hurry, we have to go in ten.” Seria tells me as she eats some of L.Joe’s toast.

I nod, heading to the bathroom and rushing to a stall. I sit over the toilet, puking and puking. Did I get food poisoning? Why am I so sick all of a sudden. I look at the time and five minutes have already passed, I need to it up and get to my schedule. I head out of the bathroom, still with cramps. “Ready to go?” I ask them.

“Yep, let’s go!”

 

I was really sick. It didn’t help that we were filming outside today. “Good morning Eunmi!” said Jimin.

“Morning!” I reply back, holding onto my stomach for a little.

“How was your night?”

“Good, she spent it with me.” Kai says, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I shake my head, “It wasn’t like that.” I say weakly.

“Well, I’m the first scene of the day! I’ll see you all later!” Jimin tells us as he runs off.

Seria was talking with Jungkook when she noticed I was sitting down. “Hey, you okay?” She asks me, handing a water bottle over.

“I’m fine, just feeling a little queasy.”

“You sure? We can always go home if you need to.”

I shake my head, “I can’t, I can last for the day.”

She smiles, “My girl always staying strong, proud of that!”

I nod, “Now go film your scene with Jungkook.”

“Feel better!”

I watch as she runs over to her filming area, it was a scene where she would meet Jungkook for the first time at school. I shipped the two harder than I shipped her and I.

“Nice to meet you! I’m Jungkook.” He told her as he smiled brightly.

“Seria, are you new here?” She asks him.

He nods, “Could you show me around?”

“Of course, follow me!” She says, turning around and walking. I could see Jungkook smile to himself as he took Seria’s hand and walked forward.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to stay to see the whole scene. I dashed to the bathrooms, running down the halls to try and find where the girls bathrooms were located. I was about to reach one when I felt my body start to fall, did someone drug something?

“Are you sick? Ha you deserve it.” I hear a voice say. I look up as my vision blurred, someone stood in front of me with short black hair and small eyes, his voice was deep.

“Who...are-” He started to run, where was he going?  

“Eunmi? Are you okay?” I hear a very soft voice ask me.  That’s the last thing I heard before I passed out into that person’s arms.

Opening my eyes, I saw everyone surrounding me and an unfamiliar face. He looked down at me, “Are you okay now?” It was the same voice I heard before I passed out.

“You are?”

“Yixing, but you can call me Lay.”