Chapter 15

Extermination.

Today was mine and Seria’s comeback stage. I was too caught up with everything I never went to dance practice or anything like that. We are in the waiting room, Jieun is getting my makeup done for me. “I’m not sure how I will do.” I say, turning off my phone and staring into the mirror.

“We’ll do fine Eunmi! As long as you remember the lyrics.” Seria tells me, scrolling through her Twitter.

Jieun nods in agreement, “I think you can do well Eunmi! I’m right here by your side!” She tells me, finishing my eyeliner. I open my eyes, Jieun is smiling brightly at me. I smile back at her, “Yeah, I should do well as long as I have you by my side.”

She stares at me, “M-Me?”

“E.S! We need you to have your rehearsal stage!”

I stand up from the chair, patting Jieun’s head, “I’ll see you later, come on Seria let’s go!” The two of us stand up and head out to the stage. Our fans were all in front of us, signs of ‘I Love You Eunmi!’ and ‘I Love You Seria’. They scream as we get onto stage, adjusting our mics as we wait for the PD to give us our cue. Seria and I bow, “Let’s go! We are E.S!” The two of us both say, waving at all of the fans. In the crowd I could see Exo taking up a whole row, signs in their hands and smiles on their faces. “Do well!” Baekhyun mouths at me. I smile back and Seria elbows me, winking once she notices Exo watching. I look around, where was Jungkook? Seria was doing the same thing as I, the poor girl couldn’t find her boyfriend. She looks back at me and I shrug, “Are you ready?” The PD asks.

The two of us nod, getting into position for the song to start. As the song goes on, the fanchat starts.

“SER-I-A! EUNMI! E.S SARANGHAE!”

I could see Exo cheer with the fans, waving their signs up in the air so I could see. I smile at them, dancing and singing as if today was my last. After the performance was done, the PD gave us another thumbs up.”So that was rehersal, are you ready for the real thing?” All the fans scream again, “YES!” They all shout. Seria and I do the song once again, doing better than the first time.  After the performance, the two of us stood at the edge of the stage, shaking each fans hand. As the rest of the fans leave, Exo comes up too. I roll my eyes, shaking each of their hands. Chanyeol is the last one, I grip onto his hand when he suddenly pulls me off stage, catching me as I fall. “Yah~ Our Eunmi did well.”

“Is he your boyfriend?” Seria asks me, winking.

Chanyeol nods as he hugs me tighter, “My girlfriend~”

“YAH! I’M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I say, my face getting buried in his chest.

“Shh, you know you are~”

Chanyeol’s embrace was warm, probably because his power is fire. But anyways, I try to wiggle out of Chanyeol’s grasp. “Chan let go!”

He shakes his head, “I don’t want to~”

Seria just laughs at my struggle, “I guess I should be leaving you guys alone?”

Jongin rolls his eyes, “Quit hugging her Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol frowns, “Whatever guys~”  

The two of us eventually let go of our hug, fixing my hair once he lets go. “I felt like I was suffocating!”

Chanyeol scruffs my hair, “Sure you were, now do we have to go to your filming site?”

I nod, “It’s right next door, let’s go.”

“You need to go change first!” Suho says, pointing towards my stage outfit.

“Oh yeah, well meet me outside.”

They all nod, “Call us if you need anything.”

“Do you think I wouldn’t?” I ask as I walk towards the dressing room. I see Seria inside of BTS’s waiting room, Jungkook was still nowhere to be found. Next door is Girls Day’s dressing room, I walk towards the door, opening it. Inside was Jungkook on top of one of the stylists, they both jump once I enter the room. “E-Eunmi!?” Jungkook says, covering the stylist with a shirt.

I stare, “So you really are a worthless piece of aren’t you?”

“Don’t tell Seria!” He says, standing up and walking over to me. “Please don’t tell her, I’ll do anything you want!”

“Seria is my best friend, there isn’t anything you can say or do to stop me.” I say, turning around to walk out of the room.

“Eunmi!” He runs out, grabbing onto my wrist. “If you want, I can give something to you too.” He says, turning me around.

I stare, “The ? Do you think I’m that easy?”

“Jimin is just like me.”

My heart stops, “What are you-”

“Do you think he actually genuinely thought you were someone he was going to settle with? He isn’t Eunmi.”

I stare, “Why are you telling me this?”

“Do you see how you feel? How would you think Seria will feel?”

“It’s better to end her relationship with you before it goes farther.” I say, yanking my wrist out of his grasp.

“Who knows, maybe she can change me.”

“You figure it out yourself, I’m going to go find Seria now.”

“I hope you know you’re not in the drama anymore, Rachel is the main lead.”

My heart drops, “I got kicked?”

“You were too busy being at home or getting injured, it’s logical to replace you.”

“If this is your way of making yourself feel better then so be it. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go find Seria.”

“It’s too late.”

“What’s too late?”

“You’ll find out soon enough, now about you go to your boyfriends now.”

I glare at him one last time as I head back to the dressing room, stopping by Bangtan’s before I go. “Seria let’s go.”

Jimin smiles, “Eunmi!”

“Come on Seria,” I say, ignoring him and grabbing onto Seria’s wrist.

“Wait I need to see-

“HE’S A ING PLAYER!” I shout, staring at her.

She stares at me, “Eunmi I thought I told you-”

“Seria Urbans! Listen to me, he was about to have with one of Girls Day’s stylists, not to mention he tried hitting on me!”

“He tried hitting on you?”

I nod, “His friend is just the same.” I say, staring at Jimin.  

Jimin shakes his head, “I never try to cheat on you Eunmi.”

“Whatever, now let’s go Seria.” I drag her out of the room, “I’m sorry Seria but I’m just very mad.” I tell her as we enter the dressing room.

She shakes her head, “Thanks for making me realize what kind of head he is.”

Jieun looks at me, “What’s wrong?”

“Jimin and Jungkook are players, that’s basically all we found out.”

She nods, “So you’re single now?”

I shake my head, “I was never taken in the first place Jieun.”

“Really!?”

Seria puts her arm around me, “You have 12 guys who like you though, which one will win American Idol?”

I laugh, “At least you have L.Joe.”

“Hey, so can I move in with you now?”

“Are we going to be sharing a room?”

“YES!”

The both of us hi-five each other, “I’ll see you tomorrow Jieun! I’m off with Seria~”

Jieun waves at me as I walk out with Seria, going out into the car.  “Wait, don’t you have filming still?” I ask her.

“Aren’t we both heading there?”

I shake my head, “I got fired, I’m not in it anymore.”

“Awh...Eunmi..”

“Hey, it’s fine! Go have fun okay?”

“But no one is with me!”

I frown, “I’ll send L.Joe with you, good luck babe.”

She nods. “God bless your soul, I’ll see you tonight!”

I wave at her, watching as she goes back inside to grab L.Joe. “Ready to go?” Suho asks as I hop into the car. The car was empty, it was only Suho and I. “Where are the others?”

“Just doing some things with Kris, it will be a me and you day!”

“W-What?”

“We have to get to know each other, now come on.” He says, starting the car and driving.  I sat in the front awkwardly, twiddling with my phone so I didn’t have to talk to him.

“What’s with the tension?”

“Well...I have never been alone with you.”

He smiles, “Ayye~ Just act like we’re close friends!”

“Okay, I guess.”

Suho frowns, “So you don’t have any memories with me?”

I nod, “I only remember Chanyeol the best.”

“Ahh, I see.”

We soon arrive at some type of amusement park, Lotte World! “Wah, I love amusement parks!” I say, shutting the car door.

“I know, back on Exo Planet we would always go to amusement parks for your birthday.”

“Daebak! I’m surprised since I’m usually afraid of roller coasters.”

“I was your ride partner.”

“Really?”

He nods, “Now let’s go.”

Today is going to be a date between Suho and I. It will be a fun day, we are supposed to bond right?

If only that’s what happened.