Chapter 5

Extermination.

“No you aren’t!” I said, staring at Kyungsoo

“He told me something that sounded legit, I kind of believe him” Seria tells me.

“What did he say!?” I ask her.

“Kyungsoo told me that you and him met each other in the states but he heard you became an idol so he came to SM and debuted.”

“But I never have seen him before?”

Kyungsoo smiles, “Eun, it’s been so long!”

EUN!? “I just met you!”

He grabs onto my wrist and pulls me into a hug, “Nice seeing you too!” He whispers, tightening his grip around my waist.

WHY THE HELL IS HE SO STRONG. “Can you loosen your grip?” I reply.

“Then play along.”

Where is Tao when I need him? “ok ok, just let go.” I felt his grip loosen and the moment he let me go I started to dash away from him.

“EUNMI!?” Seria shouts.

I hear his footsteps behind me. I turn the corner and see Lay talking to one of the producers. “Yixing!” I scream, running behind him to cover my face.

“Eunmi? What’s wrong?”

I grab onto his arms, “Protect me from that monster!”

He looks up and sees Kyungsoo who was fuming with anger, “Kyungsoo?”

“YOU KNOW HIM!?”

He nods, “Why are you hiding from him?” He says as he moves out of the way.

“No! Yixing!” I say, pulling him back in front of me. “He is saying he is my boyfriend!”

“W-What?! Why!?” Yixing asks.

“Move out of the way Yixing before I push you out of the way!” He tells him, coming closer towards him.

Yixing blocks me, “Why are you trying to make Eunmi you’re girlfriend?”

“I like to make people mine, she is one of them.”

“YOURS!?” Yixing and I shout, “Kyungsoo! You can’t just claim Eunmi as yours!” Lay tells him.
“Why? None of you guys like her.”

“How would you know that!?”

Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, “Do you?”

“That’s not the point right now! I’m not your girlfriend and you know that!” I tell him, changing the subject.

“Come over here then.”

“You’re worse than Kai!”

Kyungsoo laughs, “Jongin? Me? I guess you could say that.”

“What’s going on over here?” I hear Jimin ask

We turn and see him standing there with his arms folded, “Boyfriend?”

“He isn’t!” I quickly tell him.

“Oh really? Then why did Seria tell me he is?”

“No Jimin he isn’t!”

Jimin looks at Yixing, “Then is he your boyfriend?”

“No!” Both of us reply.

“Tao?”

“He is my bodyguard!”

“Kai?”

“A good friend from the states!”

“Me?”

“Y-you?”

Yixing looks at me and so does Kyungsoo, “So what do you think?” Jimin asks, walking closer towards me.

“I-I think you’re really handsome and a good actor! You are a good friend of mine too I guess?”

He laughs, “Friend?”

“Y-yes!”

“Anything more?”

“EUNMI! YOUR TURN TO FILM!”

I look at them, “I guess I have a scene today! Gotta go!” They all watch as I run away from the three, walking towards the filming set. “What happened over there?” Jungkook asks, looking behind me.

“None of your business, that’s for sure.”

“This is why no one likes you.”

“Ha, true.”

He looks at me, “So what is Seria’s number?”

“WHY would I give that to you?”

“Why wouldn’t you?”

“Jungkook, you can go get it yourself. Don’t think I’ll just tell you.” I say, turning around.

“I’ll just take your phone then.” He says as he grabs my phone from my back pocket.

“Give that back!”

He holds it up, “I’m guessing she is named ‘precious’ in your phone correct?”

“Jungkook!”

He texts her number to himself, “Should I look at other things in your phone?”

I tippy-toe to reach for my phone back, “Give it!”

“Eunmi! Come on set!”  

“Why do you have pictures of Jimin?”

“GIVE IT!!!” I shout, jumping and successfully grabbing my phone back.

Jungkook looks behind me, laughing.  “Go film now Eunmi~”

I turn and find Jimin standing there with an amused smile on his face. “I’m curious what pictures you have of me.”

“I-It’s just some I found online!”

He grabs my phone, “Selca?”

“What-”

I heard the camera snap, “Perfect!”  

“Delete it!”

“But I look good in it!”  He replies, setting it as my wallpaper.

“Chop chop Eunmi! We don’t have all day!”

“Don’t let anyone take my phone okay?”

Jimin nods and watches as I run out of the building to film outside. Smiling to himself, Jimin went through the phone looking at pictures and such, “Precious?” he asks himself, looking at the contact with a heart by it.

“I have no boyfriend!”

“She isn’t lying right?” He mumbles to himself as he texts the number, “Hey I’m Eunmi’s boyfriend.”

 

“So you will basically be filming a scene with the extras, your “friend” at least.” Hyesung tells me.

“Like a friend scene?”

“Yep! She is your best friend in the drama.”

“Oh, should I go meet her?”

He nods, “Go befriend her so it will be like you guys aren’t even acting!”

I nod and look around, “Who is she?”

He points towards a girl with long, straight black hair in high heels, wearing red lipstick, catwing eyeliner, and the schoolgirl outfit I was wearing.

“Wow, she’s pretty.”

He smiles, “Go befriend her!”

I walk over there and see Jieun getting yelled at by her, “You don’t just bump into me!” She yells.

“S-Sorry!”

“Sorry?!” She shouts, “That’s not going to cut it!”

“Yah, Jieun, are you okay?” I ask, pulling her behind me.

“E-Eunmi..”

“Are YOU the main lead?!” The girl asks.

I nod, “This is my friend, can you not be so rude to her?”

“She is a stylist, why would she be your friend?” She asks.

“Does a job really have to do anything with friendship?” I pull Jieun closer to me, “A friend is a friend no matter what.”

“I’m Rachel.”

“Eunmi.”

“Are you the person Jangshik manages?” She asks.

“How do you know Jangshik?”

“I am his girlfriend.”

I stare, “Y-you!?”

She nods, “I’m jealous, you have a lot of cute guys wanting to be yours.”

“Not really, but you have Jangshik, why be jealous?”

“He’s no fun.”

“Hurry! We need to start filming!” Hyesung shouts.

“Let’s go friend, shall we?”

I follow her inside of the school and towards the classroom we were filming in. The scene was basically Rachel telling me about her crush on Jimin and how she asks me to help her get at him.

As we were filming, I could see Jimin standing in the doorway which causes me to smile. Rachel looks over, “Jimin!”

He widens his eyes, he wasn’t supposed to be in the scene! She runs over there and the cameras follow, “This is my friend, Eunmi!”

He plays along, “Nice to meet you Eunmi.”

“H-Hi.”  

Rachel glares at me before she smiles again, holding onto Jimin’s arm. “Oppa! Do you want to eat lunch with us?”

Jimin nods, “Sure, that sounds nice.”

“CUT!”

We all turn and stare at Hyesung who was smiling, “Great job Rachel! That was good!”

Jangshik nods, “Good job!”

She smiles and bows, “Thank you so much!”

Jimin walks towards me, handing my phone back. “You did amazing Eunmi.”

“Thanks!” I reply.

He looks at the time, “Want to go get some dinner since we are done filming?”

“Sure! Let me tell-”

“I already told Tao, let’s hurry and get changed into our normal clothes.”

“I’ll go change and call you when I’m done?”

He nods, “See you later!”

 

A big smile was on my face as I headed to the changing room, I am going out to eat with Jimin! I start to change, ing my shirt and grabbing my muscle tee.

“Eunmi!” Kyungsoo says.

I cover myself by grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me, “Why are you in here?!”

“I heard you were going out, when will you be home?”

“Um, whenever.”

“A whenever is not an answer Eunmi, what time?”

“11:30 at the latest.”

“I’ll see you then, have fun!” He shuts the door behind him.

“Talk about overprotective.” I mumble.

“Eunmi!” I jump again, turning to find Lay this time.

“Wear a jacket! It’s slightly cold so don’t get sick!” He says as he hands me his jacket.

“It’s not that cold-”

“Eh, don’t give me that talk!” He scruffs my hair, “Enjoy your time alright?”

I smile, “Thanks, go to sleep before me!”

He nods as he shuts the door, waving as he heads out.

I slowly put the towel down when another person comes barging in, this time it’s Kai. “No need to put the towel back on.”

“What are you going to say?” I ask, ignoring his saying.

“Don’t stay out too late, if you need help then call me.”

“Aight, is that all?”

He points to me, “Have fun too.”

“Three other people told me that.”  

Tao comes in from behind, “Have fun!”

“Make that five.”

All three of us laugh, “Also, don’t do anything that involves the bed together.” Kai adds.

I smile, “I’ll see you guys in the morning okay?”

They both nod, “Have fun.” I watch as they walk out, talking to each other about what they were eating for dinner. After I finally finish changing, I head out to the parking lot.

“Ready to go?” Jimin asks, opening the car door for me.

“Where are we going?”

He shrugs, “Wherever our stomachs take us!”

We head to this japanese restaurant, sushi I was guessing. Unfortunately, I strongly dislike anything to do with any type of seafood so I am not so thrilled. We both get out of the car and Jimin locks it, “I sure am hungry!”

I nod, “Same.”

As we were walking I felt Jimin’s hand brush against mine, causing me to hold my hand closer to myself. “Table for two.” Jimin tells the waiter.

He leads us to a table outside with a fire in the middle to warm everyone up. Thankfully, Lay’s jacket helped me stay warmer.  “So, what sushi do you want?”

“I don’t really eat sushi..” I tell him.

He widens his eyes, “R-Really?! We can get you udon if you want then!”

“Will we take the seafood out?”

He nods, “You can give it to me!”

“God bless your soul.”

Jimin chuckles, “No problem, so how did you like filming?” He asks after we order our food.

“It was fine, Rachel looks like she has a crush on you.”

“Doesn’t she like Jangshik? Aren’t they dating?”

I take a sip of my water, “She likes other guys still.”

“Ehhh, how could I like her?”

I shrug, “She’s cute, famous. Maybe you will end up falling for her.”

“I already fell for someone else.”

The waiter came over and set our plates down, serving us tempura as our appetizer. “Excited to film tomorrow?” He asks, changing the subject.

As much as I would like to ask him who he likes, I decided to just leave it. “Yeah, I heard we are filming at a new house!”

“Seria and you finally get to film with each other.”

“I’m really excited for that! The fact that we get to show how we usually are on screen this time! I hope the fans will enjoy the scene.” I tell him, my voice going all around because of my excitement.

He rests his chin onto his hand, “You’re cute when you’re excited.”

I felt my face turn red, why did he have to compliment me right now?! “Thanks! I guess?”

Our food comes out and we happily dine together. Talking about our idol life and what we enjoy doing. Afterwards, we head into his car and drive home.

His song was playing on the radio, I Need U. I could hear him singing it to himself, causing me to smile. “You sing really well!”

He looks over at me, “I do? You do too!”

I hit his arm, “Eh, we all know Seria is the main vocal.”

“You’re the rapper huh?”

“She is into rappers.”

He laughs, “Hey, you know what I said earlier?”

“How you want to become big as Big Bang?”

He shakes his head, “How I fell for someone.”

My heart starts to beat faster, “Yeah.”

“That someone is you.”

If you could describe my happiness right now, imagine going to the place you love the most with your favorite foods all around you. It’s happier than that.

“M-me?”

“Don’t say anything right now, I want to get to know you more before we start dating.”

“D-dating?!”

We arrive at my house, “You need to go in now Eunmi.”

I sit there for awhile, are we gonna date in the future?! “Eunmi?”

I turn my head and stare at him, “I’ll see you tomorrow, good night.” I say, still dazed. As I walk into the house, I felt someone watching me. Turning, I see someone sitting on the couch, watching t.v. “Oh? You’re home.” He says.

“Y-You are?”

He walks towards me, “It’s past 11:30 you know.”

“It’s only 11:31.” I reply.

I felt myself get colder and colder as he approaches me. I pull Lay’s jacket around me tighter, why is it suddenly so chilly? “Kyungsoo doesn’t like people being even a minute late.”

“You’re part of Exo?”

He smiles, slamming his hand against the wall next to my head. I glance and see a snowflake forming onto the wall, “I’m Xiumin, nice to meet you.”