Chapter 19

Extermination.

My phone started to ring, he was calling me. I turn my phone around, “Should I answer it?” I ask myself, watching as the phone keeps ringing. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I jerk my head, staring as the door shakes. At this point, whoever was behind the door started to bang on the window. “Eunnie~” A low voice says on the other side. I grab my phone, dialling Jongin’s number as fast as I could.

Please leave a message for-

I quickly hung up and dialled Seria’s number, she’s bound to pick up right?

Please leave a message for S-

The man started to knock on the door louder, “I know you’re in there!” The man shouts.  

I hear laughter from other people, how many people were out there? I run up to Suho’s room, he’s bound to have something in here. The door opens, “Where are you Eunmi?” A different voice says.

I scurry over to Yixing’s room, shutting the door quietly. They weren’t coming upstairs just yet, I have some time to find something. I look under his bed, I grab onto a box underneath, quickly opening it. Inside was some kind of journal, Exotics was written on it.  

 

May 16, 2014.

New species discovered on Earth. They look like humans but they aren’t even close to being human. Who are these people? Why are they here?

I shut the journal, they were coming up the stairs by now. I grab onto a vase, hopefully I could aim properly so it hits their head. Footsteps run by the door, entering Kyungsoo’s room which was next door. My phone starts to vibrate, Jongin was calling back. “Hello?”

Jongin!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I heard her.” One of the people say.

“Eunmi, what’s wrong? Who’s over there?”

“Someone is looking for me..” I whisper, trying to keep my cool.

“Like, hide and seek?”

“No! Someone is-”

The knob starts to turn, “Someone is in the house!” I shout.

“Bingo!” The man’s voice shouts.

“I’ll be right there.” Jongin says, “Guys! Eunmi is in trouble we have to go help her!” He tells the others.

“But our powers-”

“SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KIDNAP HER!” Jongin shouts at Yixing.

All of them stand up, “We have to go.” Suho tells the man.

“Go save her, we will finish this meeting another time.” He replies.  

They all bow to the man, running out of the room and grabbing onto Jongin. “Hurry!” Kyungsoo shouts.  The door breaks down and there in front of me stood Cap, “Why didn’t you open the door the first time?” He asks me.

“I don’t let strangers in my house, oops.”

He laughs, “Yah, where are your Exo boys?”

“Why does that concern you?” I ask him, standing up.

“We have some equipment we want to try on them.”

“Equipment?” A scream was heard downstairs, Kyungsoo’s. I widen my eyes, pushing past Cap and running down the stairs. Kyungsoo was holding onto his arm in pain, “What the was that?” He says, looking at Ricky.

“Something to deflect your strength, if you touch me you get hurt, not me.”

I stare, running over to Kyungsoo, “Why are you guys here?” I ask Ricky.

Suho grabs Ricky, “What do you guys want?”

“We have came to tell you that your dad is in town!” Ricky says, turning his head to look at me.

All of Exo stare, “Her dad?”

“Your dad is alive and well, he’s excited to see you after 5 years.” Cap says, coming from behind me.

I stare, “Why is he back?”

Sehun pulls me away from Ricky, “When will he be coming?”

“Soon enough, that’s when we will kill you all.” Cap tells us.

“Kill?”

He smiles, “And that’s when we will be taking you back Eunmi.”

I grab onto Sehun’s sleeve, “N-No you won’t.” My voice was shaking, my father worked with them..”Exo can take you out.”

“Don’t you see what happened to your poor friend? We are figuring out how to block their powers.”

“I can still kill you.” Kyungsoo whispers.

“Oh really? How about you try punching me now?”

Chanyeol punches Cap, “Shut up, is this all you guys have come to say to us?” He asks, glaring at Cap.

Cap glares back, “Who do you think you are?”

“You are messing with the wrong person.” Chanyeol tells him, shoving Cap against the wall. A picture frame falls down, the glass shattering loudly. “I can kill you right here, right now.”

“Do you want to go back to jail?” Cap asks.

Chanyeol laughs, “I didn’t belong there in the first place.”  

“If you kill me you will belong there.”

Kris looks at the two, “How about the both of you stop fighting?”

Cap turns, “Oh? Do you want me to fight you?” He asks.

Kris sighs, “You are being really childish right now.”

“What was that?”

“You heard me.”

“YAH! All three of you stop!” Suho shouts. The whole house becomes quiet, everyone was frightened of Suho. “If you want me to kill you all then how about you guys keep going?!”

Sehun grabs onto Suho’s arm, “Hyung, calm down.”

“Kill us? We’ll kill you!” Suho tells Teen Top, shoving Chunji who was the nearest member by him.

“Don’t fight right now.” Yixing says calmly.

Suho turns around, pushing Yixing towards the wall, “What was that? Don’t fight?”

“This is pointless Junmyeon, your temper is showing.”

“Wasn’t it known that he wiped out a whole planet by himself?” Changjo says, coming over and standing by me.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I ask him, scooting away from him.

Changjo pulls my arm, “It means you’re living with a psychopath.”

Jongin shoves Changjo, “Don’t touch her.”

“How about you calm down your leader first?” Jongin and I stare at Suho who was being held back by Tao and Sehun.

“Are we just going to fight?” I say, looking at the crazed Junmyeon.

“What would we do huh?” Junmyeon replies.

“Suho...this isn’t you.”  

Junmyeon laughs, “This isn’t me?”

Jongin pushes me behind him, “Hyung, come back to your senses!”

“I’m perfectly fine!” Suho shouts, now turning to Jongin and punching him. “Who says I’m not okay?!” He asks, hitting Jongin some more.

Cap laughs loudly, “We can use this as an advantage to us!” All of Teen Top erupted in laughter, “He’s a terrible leader! Look at him beat up someone for us!”

I shove Suho off of Jongin, “Stop it!” I say, covering Jongin from Suho.

“Eunmi don’t-”

“Shut up Jongin, you’re injured.”  

Jongin looks at me then at Suho who was glaring at me with rage. “Eunmi, don’t come into things that don’t involve you.”

“Hyung don’t!” Baekhyun says, grabbing Suho’s arm. Suho shoves Baekhyun off, holding out his hand and curling his fingers up. My arm was struck with pain, “What is he doing?” I say, gripping onto my arm. All of Exo was staring now, “Someone has to stop him.” Kyungsoo says, looking at me with a worried face. Tao grabs onto Suho, punching him hard. “SUHO COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!” He shouts. My vision was becoming blurry, what is going on?

“We should shoot him now.” I hear Cap say. “It’s easier to kill him when everyone is against him.”

“Why not shoot Eunmi?”

I hear the door unlock, “We’re home!” I hear Seria say.

“What the -”

“HYUNG!” There was a loud gunshot and then there was silence. Seria was crying, Teen Top disappeared.  

“What happened?!” I hear Suho ask.  

“Y-You…” I hear Baekhyun say.  

My vision and there on the ground, was the person who shielded Suho from being killed.

Byunghun.