Chapter 11

Extermination.

I stare at him, “How did you-”  

He sits down on the edge of my bed, “I heard Teen Top came back, the first thing I thought of was how Changjo likes you.”

“He was my first love..”

Luhan shakes his head, “He wasn’t. Anyways, once I figured that the other members couldn’t get in your room, I came.”

“But Jongin..?”

“Exactly. Jongin tried to come in but for some reason his powers were blocked, so were Kyungsoo’s.”

“So Changjo had something to do with this?”

He nods, “Teen Top are the ones who are after us, Niel is the one who shot you.”

“So what happened to him?”

“Chanyeol took care of him, but the other members want to capture you or hurt you at least. If I didn’t show up who knows what Changjo could’ve done.”

“Thanks for saving me then!”

“No problem, but did the rest of Teen Top already leave?”

I nod, “I’m pretty sure they did, I’m not sure though.”

He stands up, “I guess I should head to my room then, sleep well Eunmi and just holler if anything happens alright?”

“Alright.” Luhan unlocks my door and walks out, turning off the hall lights and entering his room. I hug my pillow close to me, Luhan saved me from Changjo. If he didn’t come would I have gotten ? Who knows.

In the morning, all of Exo were greeting Luhan.

“Luhan!” Tao says, hugging the boy.

“Let go of me please.”

Baekhyun looks at me, “Hey, you’re okay right?”  

I nod, “It was close but he didn’t manage to get that far since Luhan came.”

Jongin sighs, “I tried to come but I think they found out how to stop my powers, I’m sure of it.”

“It’s fine, as long as you-”

Jongin kneels down so he could be face-to-face with me then he pulls me into a hug, “If he ever tries to do something like that in front of me, I’ll kill him.”

Baekhyun pats my back, “If he lays hands on you, he’s done for!”

Xiumin laughs, “I agree with the two, I’ll make sure he regrets ever trying to go after you.”

I smile, “Man you guys are the best!”

“Same with Seria, I’ll make sure she regrets ever losing you as a friend.” Yixing tells me.

Oh yeah, Seria. “Just leave her alone, if she doesn’t like me then she doesn’t.”

Yixing pats my head, “You’re too nice, but I can heal your legs so you can walk again!” Yixing plops his down onto the ground, rolling up his sleeves and starting to heal. A light shone as he put his hands onto my legs, surprisingly it didn’t hurt. After he finished, he held his hand out to me, “Try standing up now.” I slowly start to stand, holding onto his hand tightly. Thankfully, I could stand just like normal and I was okay. “Thanks Yixing!” I say, hugging him.

“Stop hugging him you’re making me jealous.” Baekhyun tells me, pouting like a child.

I hug Yixing tighter, “Does this make you angrier?”

Yixing giggles, “It makes me happier!” He says, also returning the hug.

Baekhyun glares, “Ah~ Kkaepsong~”

The doorbell rings, Tao looks at us as he heads over there to answer it. On the other side was all of Teen Top, smiling brightly. “Good morning guys!”

L.Joe looks at me worriedly, did he know something? Changjo stares at Yixing and I who were still hugging, “Why so close?” He asks, walking into the house before anyone else.

Yixing turns me around so his back faces Changjo, “Is there a problem with us hugging?” He asks, looking down at me.

“For me yeah!” Chanyeol says, pulling me out of Yixing’s arms and into his. “I want to hug Eunmi too~”

“Aish! Don’t hog her!” Jongin tells Chanyeol, pulling me out of Chan’s arms and into his. Soon, I was being passed around Exo as if I were some teddy bear. L.Joe was laughing at the sight while Changjo was fuming with anger. “Maybe I can hug her too?” He says, striding towards Chen who had me.

“Nope!” Baekhyun grabs onto my wrist, and embraces me. “Sorry~ But I’ll be having her now.”

Changjo tries to grab onto me when Baekhyun spins, “Oops sorry did you miss? My bad!” The same process goes on and soon I had a headache.

“Baekhyun you’re giving her a headache.” Kyungsoo says, glancing at me who looked dead.

“Tell this thirsty kid to stop trying to hug Eunmi!”

Kyungsoo looks at Changjo, “Thirsty kid don’t try hugging what’s ours.”

L.Joe and Ricky burst out laughing while the rest of Teen Top glares, “You shouldn’t be talking.” Changjo mumbles.

“Anyways, we need to get to her schedule now so if you excuse us..” Luhan pushes past Teen Top as the rest of Exo lead me out of the door. “He is so thirsty.” Luhan mumbles, walking next to me.

I nod, “I can’t deny that I’m hot.”

He laughs, “Yeah yeah sure you are.”

Jongin nods, “None of us can deny it, really.”  

We all laugh and soon we arrived there, Jongin walks next to me as I arrive onto set. Jongin looks at Seria who was with the rest of BTS, laughing at whatever they were talking about. Seria glances over at me, causing Jongin to put his arm around me. “Just keep walking forward okay? Don’t let her phase you.” Jongin whispers into my ear.

“Glad to see you are better!” Hyesung tells me, not questioning how I was walking again. “Today is Seria and your turn for filming, it should be easy since you two are best friends!” He tells me.

Jongin widens his eyes, “Could they not film together for today? Something came up and-”

“Get on set! Let’s go!” Hyesung shouts, ignoring Jongin and walking into the room. Jongin glances at me, “You’ll be okay right?”

I nod, “It’s fine, watch me well okay?”

He smiles, “I will, don’t worry.”  I take a deep breath as I enter the room, Seria was still with Jungkook inside. “Good luck babe!” He says, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiles at him, “I’ll see you later Kookie!” Seria heads over to me, not glancing at me or even saying hi. “We’re acting.” She says to me as the director turns on the camera, “Action!” Hyesung shouts.

The scene was that Seria and I were discussing about how Rachel likes Jimin and how I do too. How do we sort things out properly without causing any drama between us. “Maybe you should tell her!” Seria says, reading a book as she spoke.

“I don’t know Seria..it isn’t good if we have a love rivalry.”

“It’s inevitable though, but whatever your choice is will be fine!”

I see Jungkook talking with Rach, whispering something into her ear which causes her to giggle. She hits Jungkook playfully and he grabs her hand, keeping it on his chest for awhile.

“Eunmi?”

“Oh! Sorry, I was dazed out.” I tell Hyesung, bowing in apology.

“Restart!”

We go back to filming and this time it goes smoothly, afterwards, I grab onto Seria’s wrist. “Seria-”

“What do you want Eunmi?”

“Be careful around Jungkook, I told you how he is a playboy.”

She yanks her wrist out of my grasp, “Sorry, I’m pretty sure I know him better than you.” She tells me, turning around and walking back towards Jungkook. L.Joe glances at her then back at me, “What happened?” He asks me, handing me a water bottle.

“She told me everything that happened between you two, now she doesn’t want to be my friend since I defended you.”

He sighs, “Hey, I’m sorry about it.”

“You’re fine Byunghun, if she wants to be a douche about it let her be one.”

He pats my head, “I’m sure everything will be fine okay? Why don’t we head outside.”

We both head out the doors and into the garden, sitting on the warm bench. “L.Joe, do you know about Teen Top?” I ask him, turning my head and facing him.

“What? Oh..”

“What’s up with them and Exo?”

He sighs, “I’m not sure if it’s the time to-”

“WHY do all of you guys keep saying that?! Who the is Junmyeon and WHY is he so important?!” I shout, frustrated by me who knows nothing.

“Eunmi calm down.”

“NO! Byunghun I’m stressed if I don’t know who these people are! What are these memories I am having and why am I involved with all of this!?”

“Memories?”

“It’s stressing me Byunghun!” I say, putting my face into my hands.

“Do you really want to know?”

I look up at him, “Please tell me.”

“Do you know why Teen Top had to leave out of nowhere? Or why you’ve known them for so long?”

“Why?”

“They took-”  

“LOOK OUT!” Baekhyun screams at me.

I turn my head and see a high heel coming towards my face. After I get hit, I see Rachel storming towards me. “YOU!” She screams, getting on top of me and pulling my hair.

“OW WHAT THE IS GOING ON!?” I ask, pushing her off of me.

“HOW DARE YOU LET MY BOYFRIEND KISS YOU!” She shouts, slapping my face.

“B-Boyfriend!? I never kissed Jangshik!”

“NOT JANGSHIK! CHANGJO!” She screams hitting my face with her heel.

L.Joe stands up, “Hey get off of her.”

“YOU ! YOU LIKE EVERY GUY!”

I stare at her, “Maybe cause every guy likes me?”

“NO!!”

Exo comes and pulls her off of me, Chen helping me stand back up. “Why is she after your face?” Jongin asks, wiping some dirt off of my back.

“Cause Changjo kissed me she is steamed.”

Baekhyun sighs, “Aish! If you are mad then go be mad at Changjo! Eunmi didn’t kiss him he kissed Eunmi!”  

“From what I heard she kissed him!”

Changjo comes from behind, putting his arm around Rachel. “It’s true, you kissed me.”

I twitch, “ME? Kissing YOU?”

He nods, “It’s a fact.”

“You clearly can’t tell the difference.” I say, rubbing my temples. “THIS is me kissing you!” I grab onto the nearest Exo member, slamming my lips onto his. Baekhyun widens his eyes, “E-Eunmi?”

Kyungsoo nods, “This is you kissing her!” He grabs me and slams his lips onto mine this time, “TELL THE DIFFERENCE!” Both of us shout.
Rachel and Changjo just stare, shocked by what just had happened. “Are you guys gonna leave now?” Jongdae asks them. They both nod and quickly walk back inside, all of us laugh. “That was a great way to play that.” Luhan tells me, giving me a hi-five.

“Too bad you didn’t kiss me.” Tao mumbled, glaring at Baekhyun who was still in a daze.

I hit his head, “Hey! Baekhyun was the closest near me.”

Kyungsoo nods, “You should’ve done my strategy!”

All of Exo roll their eyes, suddenly, a strong breeze hit us all. The wind got stronger out of nowhere, what was going on? L.Joe looks at Xiumin, “Minseok, what’s happening?”

“Everyone get inside!” Hyesung shouts, opening the doors for us.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, “Sehun..”

“Sehun?”

Chanyeol pushes L.Joe into the doors, “Eunmi is coming with us, you go inside.”

L.Joe nods and runs in, “Shut the door!” He tells Hyesung.

Baekhyun grabs onto me, “Hold onto me.”

“What why are we-”

“DO IT EUNMI!” I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me, running to the speed of light and towards the source of the wind, a tornado. “BAEKHYUN DO YOU THINK THIS IS SAFE?”

“WE HAVE TO CALM SEHUN DOWN!”

“WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH HIM!?” Luhan shouts from the other side.

“He is angry! We need to find out why!” Xiumin shouts as we all arrive in the area. The wind was nearly blowing me away, Lay puts out his hands and soon a force field forms. “Sehunnie!” Yixing shouts, looking at the inside of the tornado.

“Y-Yixing?!” A voice shouts from the other side.  

“Sehun come out of there!” They all shout. A tall figure appears, his black hair put up and his shirt ripped. “Sehun what happened?” They ask.

“H-He tried to hurt me.”

“Who?”

“H-Him!” He points towards the person engulfed in the tornado.

“Stop the tornado Sehun so we can work things out!”

“I killed him Luhan.”

“Sehun please!” I shout, looking at him from the other side.

“Eunmi!?” The tornado died down, “Eunmi you’re here!”

I smile at him, “Let’s go home Sehun.”

The storm got worse by my words, “GO HOME!?” He shouts, “You GOT TAKEN FROM OUR HOME!”

“SEHUN DON’T SPEAK NONSENSE!” Chen shouts.

“YOU GOT TAKEN BY THOSE HUMANS!! YOU WERE OURS WHEN THEY TOOK YOU!” He screams, the tornado getting closer to us.

“Sehun stop it!” Kyungsoo shouts at him, grabbing onto me, “Eunmi doesn’t know!”

“What do you MEAN she doesn’t know!?”

“SEHUN STOP!” Chanyeol shouts as the tornado hits the force field.

“WHERE ARE THE HUMANS WHO TOOK YOU!?”

“SEHUN YOU’RE GOING TO HURT ONE OF US!” Jongin tells him, backing up from the wind. The force field starts to crack, “Sehun!”

As if he couldn’t hear us, the tornado comes closer towards me. I started to back up, what in the name of hell was going on? “Sehun it’s too close to her!” Xiumin shouts, making an ice wall to try and block it. The tornado went past that too, “Eunmi...where are they?” Sehun whispers, the tornado following him from behind. Tao runs in front of me, blocking me from the tornado. I close my eyes and so does he when suddenly, there was no wind anymore. Both of us open our eyes to find two figures standing in front of Sehun, “Sehun, what did you tell her?”

“K-Kris I didn’t-”

“Sehun, who did you kill?”

I look past Tao, my eyes widening in shock. There in front of us was Namjoon, the leader of BTS, lying dead on the ground. Sehun brought the air out of his body, causing him to be unable to breathe. The two turn around, Junmyeon and Kris. “Eunmi, I think it’s time we explain some things to you.”