Chapter 13

Extermination.

Once we got home, Teen Top was already over our house. “Where’s L.Joe?” I ask them, looking at all of the members.

“L.Joe?” Cap asks me, confused by my question.

“Yeah, L.joe.”

Ricky looks at Cap then at me, “Did he go missing?”

“I thought he went with you guys.”

Rachel glares, “How do you not know where your brother went?” She says, clinging onto L.Joe’s arm.

Changjo nods, “Babe is right, how do you not know?”

Jongin returns the glare, “How about you two shut up?” He asks, standing up from his seat and coming next to me.

They both scoff and look away, “Whatever.”

“I’ll call Byunghun, I think I know where he is.” I grab onto my jacket and run out of the house, “Hey wait!” Kyungsoo shouts at me, running out with car keys. “You can’t get there by walking, let me drive you!”  

I nod, “Thanks Kyungsoo, let’s hurry!” The car zooms to the studio as fast as it could, the rain was falling hard as we arrived in the parking lot. “Wait in the car Kyungsoo, I’ll be right out.”

I ran into the building, “L.JOE!” I shout, checking every room to find him. “BYUNGHUN! OPPA!” I walk past the same storage closet Seria brought me to, inside I heard soft cries. Opening the door, I see L.Joe sitting on the ground, curled up into a ball with his face buried in his knees. He was sobbing, what had happened when I left? “L.Joe?” I say, coming down next to him.

“S-Seria..”

Seria. That . “What did she do?” I ask in a stern voice, wrapping my jacket around him.

“She told me she will never love me...or that she never has.”

“Byunghun I’m so sorry..” I tell him, hugging him as he cries.

“Eunmi, should I really move on?” He asks me, burying his head into my shoulders.

“You should L.Joe, you should.” I let go of him, staring at his face, “Besides, look at the nice face you have! I wonder who got all of the good genes in this family.” I say, flicking his forehead.

“YAH!”

“My brother can get any girl he wants!” I stand up and open the door, “L.JOE IS FREE NOW! ANY GIRL CAN HAVE HIM!” I shout. I hear his laughter as he stands up, “YAH! SERIA! YOU CAN GO BE WITH A PLAYBOY!” He shouts too. The both of us laugh together, looking at one another as we do. “Hey, I’m glad I have an idiot like you as my sister.” He says to me, scruffing my hair.

“And I’m glad I have a big cry baby like you as my brother!” I reply, punching his chest lightly. He puts his arm around me, “Do we have to walk home in the rain?” He asks.

I shake my head, “Kyungsoo brought his car so we can just ride with him.”

“God bless, now come on, let’s hurry and go.” The two of us head out, finding Kyungsoo’s black car parked right in front of the door.

“Kyungsoo! Yo!” L.Joe says as he steps into the car.

Kyungsoo looks at the mirror, “Hi.” I take a seat in the front next to Kyungsoo, “Let’s go home now yeah?” Kyungsoo just nods and drives home without a word. Once we got home though, he dropped L.Joe off but kept me in the car. “Eunmi, can we go somewhere together?” He asks, not making any eye contact with me.

“Like where?”

“A date!” He suddenly shouts.

I paused, “D-date? At 9pm?”

He nods, “Please? I prefer the night time rather than the day.”  

“Fine, where are we going?” He puts his finger onto his lips, “Secret.” We drive into the night together, the city was still pretty busy but it was more of the party night. Drunk people wandering the streets, couples out on romantic dates, and so forth. Kyungsoo parks somewhere, opening the car door for me. “Where are we?” I ask him.

He smiles, “Let’s just walk through the city together, yeah?” He holds out his hand for me to take and so I do. The rain quieted down now, it was only lightly drizzling so it did not phase either of us. “It’s nice out isn’t it?” He asks me, looking at all of the city lights.

I nod, “It’s pretty really, I enjoy seeing stars and city lights.”

“Yeah, you really liked lights.”

“Is it cause Baek-”

“Let’s not talk about him right now.” The both of us walk down the sidewalk together, people around us and music playing from inside stores. We come across an ice cream stand, the cones were tall and there were many different flavors. “Hey, want to share-”

“NOOOOOOPE! I want my own!” I say, pulling his hand over to the line. The two of us stood behind a couple in front of us, they were hugging and whispering things into each others ears.  

 

Wait.

 

That’s Seria and Jungkook.

I elbow Kyungsoo, pointing towards the couple in front of us. He widens his eyes and stares back at me, “PDA!” He whispers into my ear. I put my hoodie on, tying the strings so Seria wouldn’t see it’s me. I do the same to Kyungsoo, putting his hoodie up, “Stay lowkey! We don’t them to see us.”

He nods, lowering his head and not looking up.

“So what did Byunghun tell you?” Jungkook asks.

“Just something about how you’re a playboy, but you aren’t right?”

He kisses her lips, “Why would I cheat on you babe?” He asks her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her towards him.

I make a slightly disgusted face at them, why so much PDA? Kyungsoo stares at me, smiling at my facial expression. “Ayye~ How about we stop looking at them?” He whispers.

I shake my head, “How are couples so...so-”

“Lovey dovey?”

I nod, “Lovey dovey.”

Kyungsoo shrugs, “I guess that’s how you are when you’re in love.”

“Yeah, I guess.” ‘

The two started to kiss each other, wrapping their arms around one another and having a makeout session right in front of our eyes. Once they break their kiss, Seria turns to face us. Thinking fast, Kyungsoo grabs my waist and pulls it near him so our faces are barely inches apart, he looks into my eyes and I look into his. “Awh, what a nice couple.” I hear Seria say.

Once they turn back around, Kyungsoo and I hold onto each other for just a little longer, then we let go. “Next!” I hear a familiar voice shout. I turn around and see Jieun standing there, smiling at us. Her smile disappears, once she sees Kyungsoo and I walking over together.  “Eunmi! Is this your boyfriend?” She asks me, smiling at Kyungsoo.

I shake my head, “Nope.” She nods and glares at Kyungsoo for a little before looking back at me, “What flavor?”

“Mint Chocolate Chip!”

She gives me a huge scoop, putting a little more on top of it. “Enjoy your ice cream! Ne-”

“Wait! I didn’t order yet!” Kyungsoo says, hurriedly shushing her. She raises an eyebrow, “Oh? What do you want then?”

“Salted Caramel?”

“Oops we’re out of that.”

“It’s right there!”

She glares at him, opening the tub and handing him a small scoop. “Thanks, now next!” She shouts, shooing Kyungsoo and I away. “Bye Jieun!”

“Bye Eunmi!” She quickly shouts as the next customers come.

“What’s her problem?” Kyungsoo asks me as he his ice cream.

“Maybe she just doesn’t like you.” I say, stretching my neck and taking a of his ice cream. “Mm, tastes good!” I tell him, giving a big thumbs up.  

He glares, “YAH! Don’t just mine if I can’t yours!”

“That doesn’t sound right.”

His face turns red, “E-Eunmi!”

“I’m just saying!” I giggle, “You’re really embarrassed by it aren’t you?”

He nods, “It just sounds so ual I don’t like it!”

“Aigoo~ my Kyungie is shy~”

“M-My!?”

I nod, “Mhm, you’re mine~”

He blushes, “O-Okay, now are we going to go do something?”

“Like what?”  =

“Hm, do you want to go to Han River?”

“I’m up for whatever you want to do.”

“Then let’s go over there.” The two of us walk down the sidewalk, hand in hand. “Wah~ The stars are really bright tonight aren’t they?” He asks, looking up at the sky. I look over at him, his eyes were glowing as the stars reflected in his eyes.

Badump.

I widen my eyes, feeling my heart start to beat faster and faster. I have only felt like this with Jimin...why do I feel like this with him? I gulp, my heart shouldn’t feel like this.. “We’re here!” I snap back into my senses,  “Oh really?” He nods, walking down the steps and towards the river. “It’s kind of cold.” I say, rubbing my hands together as I watch him sit down on the bench. Kyungsoo pats the space next to him, “Sit!”

I take a seat next to him, pulling my jacket closer to me as I do. “It’s cold.” I repeat, seeing my breath as I speak..

Kyungsoo laughs, “Is it really that cold?”

I nod, “Very!”

Kyungsoo puts his arm around me, pulling me closer towards him so our shoulders touched. “Is that better? Sorry I’m not Chanyeol but at least I’m not Xiumin right?”

I shake my head, “It’s fine that you’re Kyungsoo~”

He looks at me as I stare at him, our eyes meeting once again. I smile, “Ayye~ the stars are pretty tonight huh?”

Kyungsoo nods, still looking at me, “They are.” And at that moment, our eyes lay onto each others lips, that moment was when he finally leaned in and planted his lips on mine.  

~~~~~~

Baekhyun answered the door, “Oh! You two are-” He frowned, Cap was standing in the doorway.

“Hi Baek, can I come in?”

“What do you want.”

Cap laughs, “Asking me straightfor-”

“Hurry and tell me Cap, I’m not in the mood to around.”

“Why, is your girlfriend out with someone else?”

Baekhyun grabs onto Cap’s shirt, “Shut it, now what do you want?

Cap looks around, “Is Eunmi not home?”  

“Why does it matter that she is-”

“I guess not huh? I’ll be going then.”  

Baekhyun watches as Cap jumps into a black van, waving at Baekhyun as he takes off. Baekhyun grabs his phone, dialling Kyungsoo’s number.

“Hello?”

“Kyungsoo! Hurry and get Eunmi home!”

“W-What’s wrong?”

“Cap asked where she was..I think he is looking for her.”

“What do we do?”

“Bring her home right now.” Baekhyun says in a stern voice, gripping onto his phone tightly.

“Ah, okay.”  

Kyungsoo hangs up, staring at me who was sleeping. “Yah Eunmi, let’s home.” He whispers, picking me up onto his back and carrying me towards the car. He sets me inside, smiling at my sleeping face. As he shuts the door, someone throws him against the car door. Kyungsoo looks up and towering above him was Cap with a gun pointed towards Kyungsoo's head. "Hello Kyungsoo it's my pleasure to see you."

Kyungsoo grabs onto the gun, bending it so it doesn't face him anymore, "What do you want Cap?"

"Ah~ You still have your powers I can see~"

"Cap, what is it?" Kyungsoo asks once again, standing up from the ground. Cap shrugs, "For you exotics to die? Seeing your face in fear as we ruin Eunmi?"

Cap laughed at Kyungsoo's expression at the words, "Do you think I'm really going to just sit here and watch as you hurt the one I love?" Kyungsoo asks, glaring at Cap. 

"Well, you were so distracted by this I would say yes! Yes you would!" 

He pauses, "W-What?" 

Cap points behind Kyungsoo, "Behind you I have taken Eunmi out of the car, how do you feel about that?" 

Kyungsoo turns around, widening his eyes at the empty seat. Cap then hits Kyungsoo on the head with a bat, watching him fall onto his knees then onto the ground, "Y-You guys can't just-" 

"Ah shut it, look at the strong guy on the ground now!" Cap puts his foot on top of Kyungsoo's head, "How about you just die." 

Kyungsoo smiles, Cap didn't think this through at all, Cap just put him ontop of his best friend....the Earth. Kyungsoo slams his fist into the cement, causing it to pop up. "I hope you die." Kyungsoo slams his fist again, watching as the rocks fly up. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" Cap asks, backing up from the fallen boy. 

Kyungsoo stands up, the ground shaking as he did so. "You really are stupid aren't you?" Kyungsoo moves his foot, watching as Cap falls onto the ground from the force. "I rock bend, did you forget that?" He asks, slamming his foot onto the ground, cracks forming as he does so. "Cap, you really are a bad person and I hope you know that." 

Cap glares, "You can't kill me." 

Kyungsoo laughs, "Kill?  That would be too easy." 

"Eunmi will be killed." 

Kyungsoo stops in his tracks, "Where is she." 

"She's over at our house, better hurry before Changjo does something to her, who know? Maybe she will enjoy it." Kyungsoo looks at Cap once last time before he starts to run, calling Jongin on the way. "Kai! You or Baekhyun hurry to Teen Top's house!" 

"What's wrong?" 

"HURRY!" 

~~~~ 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I hear L.Joe scream, causing me to jump awake. 

"L.Joe, we did this years ago calm down." 

"LET GO OF HER!" He shouts. 

Changjo laughs, punching L.Joe, "Do you really think you can protect her from me?" He asks, kicking his stomach. L.Joe stands up, "Let go of her Changjo, you don't want to know what will happen if you-" 

Changjo punches L.Joe harder and continues to do so until L.Joe shuts up. "Are you finally done talking?" 

I stare, "B-Byunghun?"  

Changjo turns around, a smirk plastered on his face, "Oh! You're awake!" 

L.Joe grabs onto his ankle, "Don't do any-"  

"DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?" Changjo kicks L.Joe aside. He then walks over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up. "Now...why don't we continue from where we left off last time?" 

"Don't you have Rach?!" 

He rolls his eyes, "Do you think she satisfies me as much as you do?" He asks, tilting my chin up. I push his hand away, "Don't touch me." 

He laughs before slamming me into the wall, "What did you just say?!" He shouts. 

I shove him off again, "Can you not-" 

Changjo grabs both of my wrists, pinning me onto the wall, "I don't listen to people like you." He whispers into my ear, "Now, I'll continue off from last time." He lays his lips onto mine, making the kiss hurt. His arm wraps around my waist, his kisses travelling down my neck. I push him, "GET OFF!" I shout. 

He laughs some more, "You're enjoying it." 

"STOP!" I shout, pushing him away from me. All I hear are laughs as he continues, his hands grab onto my shirt, "How about we get rid of this?" He asks, yanking at my sleeve and tearing it off. 

"HELP ME!" I scream, doing my best to fight Changjo away.  

Changjo shakes his head, "No one will help you Eunmi, give up and enjoy it." 

I start to cry, this is not how I want this to happen! I don't want to be , I don't want this to happen to me. A hand grabs Changjo, punching him so he falls onto the ground. "Eunmi!?" I look up, Jungkook stood there with Seria behind him. She was holding onto L.Joe, cries of sorrow could be heard. "Byunghun, I'm so sorry!" She cries, hugging him tighter. 

Jimin runs into the room, "Eunmi!" He runs over, hugging me tightly. 

I sob into his chest, "I don't want that to ever happen, I-I was so scared." 

"It's okay now Eunmi, I'm here." 

"J-Jimin." I say in between sobs, hugging him tighter and tighter. "Why haven't I seen you for the passed few days?" I ask, burying my face into his chest.  

"I'll tell you about that later, for now just cry okay?" 

More people come into the room, Chanyeol stood in front of them all, panting as he stares at me. Jongin runs over, staring at Jimin who gives him a nod. Jimin lets go of me and there in front was Jongin, looking at me with full concern. "Who did this to-" 

"Changjo." L.Joe says as Seria helps him stand again. 

"Where did the er go?" Chanyeol asks. 

"He's not here, he ran." 

Jongin hugs me, "Yah, it's okay Eunmi...I'll kill him as soon as I find him." 

 

"We won't let anyone hurt you ever again, we promise."