Chapter 7

Extermination.

Baekhyun kissed me. Someone I have barely met kissed me! I shove him off of me, “What do you think you’re doing!?” I shout.

“Why did you push me away? We haven’t seen each other for at least 5 years!”

“What?!”

Kyungsoo grabs ahold of Baekhyun’s arm, pulling him back and whispering something into his ear. I could see Baekhyun’s eyes widen out of shock, looking back at me and nodding his head. Once Kyungsoo lets go Baekhyun smiles back at me, “Sorry...I mistakened you for someone else,” He tells me, “I’m Baekhyun, nice to meet you Eunmi!” He says, sticking his hand out.

I shake his hand and nod my head a little, “So are we going to head into the mall now?”

Jangshik nods, “Are you going with-”

“Me!” Kyungsoo says, grabbing onto my arm and dragging me away from the group, “Let’s go Eunmi, I need some cooking utensils!”

I just nod as he drags me into the building, “So um-”

“I need to tell you something.”

“What?”

Kyungsoo stares at me for a long time, “Never mind we have to wait till Suho comes, for now just pretend that thing between Baekhyun and you never happened, got it?”

“O-Okay.”

He walks first into a cooking supplies store, or at least some type of home store. Inside was a bunch of furniture and knick-knacks for your home. “Kyungsoo, when more members come are you going to move somewhere?” I ask him, picking up one of the pillows.

“Probably, but first we need to find a house.”

“We can go house shopping sometime.” I tell him as I stare at a section of candles.

“Sounds good, I’ll be in the back grabbing some utensils if you need me okay?”

“Okay, I’ll probably be searching for some things for my house!” I say as I watch Kyungsoo head towards the kitchen area. I walk towards the candle section, smelling each one to find the perfect scent for tonight. I grab a candle and sniff it, “Vanilla?” I say to myself, holding onto the candle.

I sniffed each one and decided to go with pumpkin cinnamon and vanilla. I head to the checkout section and start to pay for the candles. As the cashier tells me my price, I take out my money and hand it to her. “Is that all?” She asks me.

“Yeah, thank you!” I tell her as I head back towards Kyungsoo’s area.  

Kyungsoo was looking at pots and pans, squatting down and picking some of the pots up. Next to me was a jar of fake bugs which sparked an idea in my mind. I reach into the jar and grab a fake spider, looking away as I tip-toe towards Kyungsoo. “Red or blue? What one looks nicer?”

I place the spider onto his head which causes him to look up, screaming as he stands up. His head hits my head hard, “EUNMI WHY ARE YOU PLACING BUGS ON- oh my gosh are you okay?”

I held my nose which started to bleed because of his impact, “I’m fine.”

“Eunmi! You aren’t okay!” He says, looking at my face which I covered.

“Just get me a tissue.”

He nods and gestures towards a worker, “Can you please get a towel for her?” She nods, turning around and heading into the bathroom. “Don’t scare me like that next time!” He tells me as he takes the towel from the lady.

“Sorry, I thought it would be funny.”

He shakes his head, “I have super strength, it isn’t healthy for me to get scared like that.” He says, wiping my nose with the towel.

I nod my head in apology, “Sorry Kyungsoo, I won’t do it again!”

“It’s fine now, but let’s go pay, I found my stuff.” He helps me up and we both walk towards the cashier, after paying we head back out to find the others. Inside of a clothing store was Baekhyun and Kai who were trying on some shirts. “Eunmi!” Kai shouts, heading over to me with his shirt buttoned down. “Does this look good on me?”

“Button it up!” I say, grabbing his shirt and quickly buttoning it.

Baekhyun comes from behind, “How about this? Does it look nice?” I look over Kai’s shoulder and see Baekhyun in blue plaid shirt with a leather jacket, black jeans and a black snapback on. He looked good and I could see all the ladies in the store looking at him.

I slowly give him a thumbs up, “Amazing!”

He smiles, “Really? Thanks!”

Kai on the other hand was wearing a white button up shirt, tucked into his black pants. He looked amazing too, really. “Ayye, are you forgetting about me?” He asks.

“No you too! Amazing.”

The girls in the store looked at me with jealousy, how is it that I get all of these guys? Clearly, they don’t know I’m an idol. Anyways, after we bought the outfits for the two, we made our way to go try to find Xiumin, Yixing, and Tao. “Where would they be?” I ask.

“Probably in another clothing store,” said Kai, “I’ll call them in you want.”

I was already dialing Tao’s number, “I got it~”

~~~~

“That definitely doesn’t look good.” Seria tells Yixing as he puts on a leopard printed t-shirt.

“Really? What is good then?” He asks her, taking off the shirt and throwing it to the side.

L.Joe leans over and covers Seria’s eyes, “Can you not take your shirt off in front of her? Thanks.”

“How about this?” Xiumin asks, coming out in a muscle shirt with the numbers ‘95’ on it.

L.Joe gives him a thumbs up, “Very good!”

Seria pushes L.Joe’s hands off of her eyes, “I can see someone shirtless you know.” She tells him, looking at Tao who was putting on a sweater.

“Look at me.”

“What- ow!” L.Joe flicked Seria’s forehead while glaring, “You can only see me shirtless.” He mumbles as he looks back at Tao.

Just then, Tao’s phone started vibrating. “Who’s ‘Baby’?” L.Joe asks, staring at the caller ID.

Tao quickly took his phone from L.joe, “Don’t just look at my phone like that!” He says, swiping the phone and answering it. “Hello?”

“Tao! Where are you guys?” I ask.

“Um, we are in Topshop right now!”

“Wait for us there! We are coming!”

“Got it, I’ll see you then!” Tao hangs up and sees everyone staring at him, “What?” He asks.

L.Joe raises an eyebrow, “Baby?”

Tao turns red, “D-don’t ask me about it!”  

Seria laughs and so does everyone else, causing Tao to go into the dressing room and hide. “Guys!” I shout, seeing all of them sit down in front of the area.

“Hi!” Seria says, standing up and grabbing my bag from me. “You bought candles?”

“Yep, Jimin is coming over tonight so I figured why not buy some?”

She elbows me, “Jimin is coming? I’m so excited!”

L.Joe rolls his eyes, “Is Jungkook too?”

I shrug, “I don’t know, but are the others done buying clothes?”

The three Exo members nod as they come back with their bags, “We’re ready to go!”

“Let’s head home then.”

“What about Jangshik?”

“Aish, I forgot about that guy.” I say taking my phone out again.

I hear a clanking of high heels behind me, “Ahh!” A high girl voice screamed, hugging Baekhyun from behind.

“Rachel? What are you doing?”
“Save me from Jangshik!” She says, hugging Baekhyun tighter.

Baekhyun stares at her, “Um, why?”

“I made him grumpy because I used his credit card!”

I stare for a long while, fuming with jealousy.

Wait.

What?

“Sorry, but I can’t really help you with that.”

She pouts, disgustingly. “But I really need some help!”

I reach over and yank her arms off of Baekhyun, “How about you deal with your own relationship problems and not get others involved, thanks.”

She stares and watches as I pull Baekhyun away from her. “Are we heading home now?” He asks me.

“Yes, I could care less about waiting for them.”

~~~

We eventually got home, “Wow nice place!” Baekhyun says, looking around the house.

“Thanks, but I need to get ready for Jimin.” I say, heading up the stairs.

“Do you want me to cook?” I hear Kyungsoo ask.

“I don’t mind, you can if you want to!” I shout back as I head into my room to clean.  

Baekhyun stares at Kyungsoo after I had left. “You like her don’t you?” He asks, sitting up from the couch.

“Don’t we all?”

Baekhyun stares at Kyungsoo, “So you guys think it’s okay to take her? Even though she was mine before she lost her memories?”

“That’s the past Baekhyun, it’s a totally different Eunmi now.”

Baekhyun stands up, grabbing Kyungsoo by his collar, “Don’t tell me if she’s different or not, that doesn’t change the fact that she will remember and when that happens,” He leans towards Kyungsoo’s ear, “I’ll be with her again, none of you guys.”

Kyungsoo shoves him harshly, “Shut up, if we don’t get her memories back then we are back to square one with her,” He glares at Baekhyun, “And this time I won’t be backing down so easily.”

 

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, Jimin is coming over! I smile to myself as I clean my room, what am I going to where, what are we going to eat?  I sit up and look in my closet, finding a dress in the very back. After dolling myself up a little, I head back downstairs and look at the meal Kyungsoo is cooking. “Smells good Kyungie!”

“Kyungie!?”

“Soosoo?”

He stares at me, “N-nicknames?”

I nod, “I’m just in a good mood right now, so love them while you can!” Winking at him as I take a bite of the pasta set on the table.

“What am I called, god?” Kai asks me, coming from behind and hugging me.

I cringe, “More like a piece of .”

“Can I be called Xingxing?” Yixing asks, looking at me.

“Sure! Minnie is Xiumin and Tao is...panda?”

Kyungsoo laughs a little, “Panda.”

Tao frowns, “Can’t I have a cute nickname? Like baby or something?”

“Baby?”

He nods, “It’s better than panda!”

“Sounds good, baby~”

He smiles, “Sounds good!”

“Eunmi, I’m taking the boys out tonight,” L.Joe tells me as he puts on his shoes, “We are going to go find a house for them, do you mind staying home alone with Jimin?”

I shake my head, “Not at all!”

Kyungsoo sets down the final plate, “Make sure to not do anything!”

“Don’t do anything because you’re saving the time for me~” Kai says to me as he puts on his jacket.

Baekhyun hits his head, “You’re annoying shut up! Eunmi, what is my nickname?”

“Baby baek ribs? Byun? Oh! How about Byunnie?” I ask him.

He smiles, “Sounds good, can I call you Eunnie?”

Eunnie? Why does that sound familiar. “If you would like! Anyways, you guys should hurry and go!”

Baekhyun nods, “Okay, have fun tonight!” He says waving to me as he heads out of the door.

“Tell me if you do anything!” Seria says as she shuts the door behind her. It was 6:30, Jimin is coming at 6:45. I look out the window and see it lightly pouring.

“I guess I’ll watch some t.v. while I wait!” I say, turning on the t.v. and switching the channels until I find a show I like.

7:00

Hm, maybe he is running late. I stand up and grab my phone, calling his number. Unfortunately, there was no reply. I’ll wait a little longer, he is bound to show up.

7:30

My stomach growled, I guess I should eat before him. By now it was pouring harder outside, fortunately there was no thunder so I wasn’t as afraid as I should be. I have astraphobia, so being alone won’t really help it.

7:45

I have given up by now. My phone finally rings, ‘Real Precious.’

“Hello?”

“Eunmi! I’m so sorry!” I hear Jimin say.

“No it’s fine, I was just watching some dramas!” I tell him, acting like everything was fine.

“Are you sure? I can’t come over anymore!”

“I-it’s fine, you must have been busy.”

“Yeah, Rachel and I had some scenes to film today and we went out to eat afterwards.”

Rachel. “Oh, well you must be tired so head off to sleep!”

“Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, night.”

“Good night!”

I stared at my phone, so he was with Rachel. Sighing, I head upstairs and change into my pajamas again. Suddenly, a loud boom was heard outside, thunder. The lights all went out, lightning flashed as thunder boomed soon after.

 

“Where are you going?” The younger me asked.

“Appa is going somewhere, stay home.” My father tells me harshly turning off the light and slamming the door.

The lightning struck and the thunder was louder than ever. I started to cry to myself, sobbing as the thunder got louder.

“Hey, it’s okay.”

In front of me was a younger boy he wrapped a blanket around me. “Jongdae is here, it’s okay.”

 

I laid in my bed, covering myself with my blanket. Jongdae, where are you? I hid my face in my pillow, trying my best to cover the sound. Lightning flashed and I jumped, hugging my pillow and shutting my eyes. Footsteps are heard downstairs, a pair of feet running up. They can’t be home yet, L.Joe said they were coming at eleven. I reached for my phone when thunder boomed loudly, causing my hand to retreat back under the covers. A hand grabbed my hand, “Eunmi.” A voice said, “It’s okay.” I looked out of my blanket and saw him sitting there.

The one who protected me in my memory.

“Jongdae is here Eunmi, it’s okay.”