Chapter 14

Extermination.

Exo took me home afterwards, a member by my side the whole way there. Chanyeol helps me out of the car, “Do you want to go with-”

“Can Seria stay over for the night?” I ask, staring as she gets out of the car. Jongin looks at her then back at me, “If you want her to.”

I smile, “Yeah, I’ll set up-”

“I’ll do it!” Kyungsoo says.

Seria shakes her head, throwing her arm around me, “Nah, we can sleep in the same bed.”

I stare at her, puzzled by her actions. Were we back to being close or?   The two of us head upstairs, “Hey, are you okay?”

I nod, “I think I can get over it, I’m pretty sure I can.”

Seria stares at me, “Oh Eunmi..” She leans in, hugging me tightly. “I’m so sorry for what happened between us, I don’t know why-”

“It’s okay, were you on your period or something?”

She laughs, flicking my forehead, “YAH! Don’t say things like that!”

The two of us laugh, I felt relief that the two of us were friends again. “You must have been really scared.” She says, walking over to the lights and shutting it off.

“I-I was..when Changjo grabbed onto me I didn’t know what to do..L.Joe was already injured and I’m weak compared to that guy.” I laugh a little, “It’s really pathetic how I can’t fend for myself huh? I couldn’t even push him away.”

“Look, Eunmi it’s not your fault he is stronger-”

“I didn’t even realize when I was being taken away.”

She frowns, “Ayye, it’s fine. As long as you’re safe now we won’t let it happen again.”

I nod, “As long as it doesn’t happen again..”     

She embraces me once again, “We won’t Eunmi, I won’t.”

“I love you a lot.” I tell her.

She scruffs my hair, “I love you too.”  

~~

It was about 12am, I jolted awake. My stomach started to growl, “Aish why right now..” I mumble looking at the sleeping beauty next to me. I quietly creep out of the room, shutting the door gently as I headed out. I walk down the stairs, “What is there to eat?” I ask myself, opening the fridge. I look at the counter, on top of it is a plate with a sticky note.

For Eunmi~ - Suho

I smile, taking the sticky note off to find a plate of steak underneath. I throw it in the microwave, “Thanks Junmyeon~” I say to myself, taking the hot dish out.

“Why are you awake?”

I turn around and see Baekhyun yawning as he walks down the stairs, yawning as he enters the kitchen. “Are you that hungry?”

My stomach growls, “Yep.”

He walks over to me, taking a seat at the dinner table. “I guess since you’re up I’ll be up.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I’ll stay with you until you go to sleep.”

I shake my head, “Aish, you might fall asleep before me though.”

He smiles at me, “Keep me awake then~”

I sit down in front of him, the steak was already nicely cut by Suho. “I need to tell Suho thank you.” I say, taking a big bite of the food.

He nods, “We waited for you to come home, where did you and Kyungsoo go?”

I put my finger onto my lips, “Secret!”

He rolls his eyes, “Probably some type of date.”

“If we did?”

“YAH!”

I laugh, “What? Are you jealous?”

He folds his arms, “I’m your boy-” He frowns, “I’m a guy who likes you.”

I stare, “A guy who likes me huh?”

He points towards me, “And you’re supposed to be a girl who likes me!”

“I don’t like anyone right now.” I tell him, taking another bite of my food.

He shakes his head, “Nope, you like me.”

“Oh? What if I like Chanyeol?”

He leans over the table and hits my head, “I’ll keep hitting your head until you become sane again.”  

“Hey, I am sane!”

He shakes his head, “No no no! If you don’t like me then you aren’t!”

I frown , “I guess I’ll never be sane then~”

He widens his eyes, “YAH!”

“Ah kkaepsong~” I take the final bite of my steak, standing up and heading over to the sink.

“So are you okay Eunmi?” Baekhyun asks as I wash my dish.
“I’m fine, really.”

He sighs, “I’m really sorry that you had to come-”

“Hey, I said it’s fine okay?”

He walks over towards me, hugging me from behind. “I won’t let that ever happen again to you alright?”

“Baekhyun I need to tell you something, I don’t know why I feel like I should tell you but I will.”

“What’s that?”

I turn around, “Kyungsoo and I kissed.” I tell him.

He stares at me with a confused expression, “Are you two...dating?”

I shake my head, “N-no! But I felt my heartbeat faster when I was with him...you know?”

Baekhyun looks at me, “How about when you’re with me?”

“Well Baekhyun-”

He closes the gap in between us, putting both of his hands  onto the counter behind me.  “Do you feel the same way when you’re with me?”

I look into his eyes, “Baekhyun I-”

“Tell me Eunmi, do you feel the same way?” He asks me once again.

“I-I don’t know.” There was silence between us, “Baekhyun it’s getting-”

He cut me off, his lips planted onto mine. I widen my eyes, what is this!? Why do I feel myself turning red?!

Badump.

WHAT. DO I LIKE BAEKHYUN TOO!? DO I LIKE ALL OF EXO!? Baekhyun stares at me, “Did you feel anything?”

“If I said yes how would you react.”

“Great, I can win again.”

“Baekhyun what are you talking about?”

He scruffs my hair, “Nothing, how about we go brush our teeth now?” He tells me, turning around and walking up the stairs.  “Yah! Wait for me!” I say, turning off the kitchen lights and quickly running to him. The two of us stood in the bathroom, brushing our teeth while looking in the mirror. I push Baekhyun so I could spit out the toothpaste, he pushes me, I push him. The both of us stare at each other with our toothbrushes still in our mouths. “Yah, are you still going to push me?” I ask him while glaring.

He smiles, “I don’t know~ Are you going to push me?”

“Aish, just let me spit this out!” I say, pushing him with one arm as I lean over to spit out the toothpaste. After I do so, Baekhyun turns on the sink and splashes water into my face. Baekhyun laughs as I look back up at him, water dripping down my face.

Badump.

Baekhyun stares, his heart was beating faster and faster each second. “I’m going to kill you!” I say, cupping my hands together and filling it with water. I throw the water at him, laughing as he spits out his toothpaste with wet hair. “I’m going to get you Eunmi!” He says, holding his hands under the sink and splashing me with water.

“HAJIMA!!” I shout, covering myself with my hands. I look at the water bottle on the table out in the hall. I grab onto it, opening the lid and dumping the whole thing at Baekhyun. “YAH THAT’S CHEATING!” I laugh, the both of us stare at each other as water drips down from our hair. He smiles, feeling his heart jump out of his chest as he makes eye-contact. “We should head off to sleep now shouldn’t we.”

“I’m soaking wet!”  I say, shaking my head so water flies out. Baekhyun grabs onto the towel next to him, putting it on top of my head, “Here, dry your hair.” He says, scruffing my hair with the towel so it dries.

“You need a new shirt don’t you?” He says, gesturing for me to follow him. “I’ll let you borrow one of mine.”

“I can’t just go get my own.”

“Seria will wake up if you do~”

I sigh, following him to his room. He opens his drawers, throwing some shirts out, “Here we go!” He says, taking a white hoodie out with the number 4 on it. “Go change, I need to change too.”

I nod, “Thanks Baek~” I head back into the bathroom, taking off my soaked shirt and putting on the hoodie. It was a bit too big for me, but oversized is comfortable right? I throw the old shirt into the laundry, heading back to Baekhyun’s room. “Yah, I’m done changing~” I open the door, “I think I should be heading to sleep.”  He looks at me, “Wah, you look really cute.

I blush, “I don’t look that cute to be honest.”

“Cute enough for me~” he says, throwing his old shirt into the closet. “So are you heading off to sleep now?”

“Yeah, good night Baekhyun.” I say, turning around and shutting the door. I hear the door open again, “Wait Eunmi.” He pulls me into a hug, “G-Good night.” He says, hugging me tighter.

I find myself hugging him back, “Night Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smiles at me and I smile back at him, heading back to my room and shutting the door.

There is only one question I can ask myself, which Exo member do I really like? All of them have been with me some way or another. I have yet to find more about Suho and Kris, but that will make my decision harder.

Who do I really like, who is my true love?

I laugh, “Seria is probably the one out of them.”