Chapter 17

Extermination.

We all arrive home, Seria and L.Joe were inside of the kitchen, cooking. “Oh! You guys are home!” Seria says, coming over happily.

I raise an eyebrow, “Why are you so happy suddenly?”

She points to L.Joe and winks at me, “Cause of him.”

Jongin laughs, “Did you and L.joe-”

I cover his mouth, “Oh I’m glad you’re happy, now what’s cooking?”

“You’re favorite obviously.” Seria tells me, pushing Jongin and I into the kitchen. “Pasta!”

Jongin looks at me, “Pasta is still your favorite huh?”

“Got a problem with it?”

He shakes his head, “How about doing the pasta kiss like we did as kids?”

I roll my eyes, “Are you two dating or something?” I ask L.Joe and Seria.

They look at each other, “Maybe.”  

“Someone moves on fast.” Jongin says, sitting down at the dinner table. Seria hands him a hot plate on purpose, laughing as he jerks his hand back at the touch. “Ow! What the hell?”

“Oops, it’s hot.”

He glares, taking the plate from her hand and putting it in front of me. “Eat up.”

“Thanks you two!”

Seria smiles, “Anytime for my Eunmi~”

“Aren’t I yours?” L.Joe asks, coming from behind her and hugging her.

She taps his nose, “Of course you are!”

Jongin and I cringe at the sight of the two, “Talk about lovey dovey.” We mumble, sitting by each other. Jongin puts his arm around my chair, “So did the other members already go to sleep?” He asks me, taking my juice out of my hands and drinking it.

“Yes, yes they did.” I reply, taking the juice out of his hands and drinking a big gulp.

Seria and L.joe look at us, “Why do we feel like you’re our daughter who brought her rebel boyfriend home?”

“He isn’t my boyfriend!” I say, glaring at Jongin.

Seria leans forward, “But do you guys want to date each other?”

Jongin nods, “I do, not so sure about her.”

I shake my head, “I like somebody.”

All three of them stare, “Who?”

Who did I like? Baekhyun? Kyungsoo? Maybe it was Chan or Suho...wait, why is it all of Exo i’m thinking about? “I don’t know actually.”

Kai hits my head, “Don’t say you like someone when you don’t then!”

I roll my eyes, “Ok dad.”

“That gave me a little heart attack.”

“Oh did it really?”

He frowns, “If I said I liked another girl in front of you, you would be mad too!”

I shrug, “Maybe I would and maybe I wouldn’t.” I say, swirling my noodles and taking a bite of them.

Jongin grabs a napkin, wiping it on my face. “Aish, you’re such a messy eater.”

Seria giggles, causing the both of us to turn and stare at her, “What?” We both ask.

“It’s cute.”

Jongin nods, “Thanks, I know I am.” He says, turning back around to continue wiping my face. I push his hand away, “Yah! I can take care of myself okay?”

“Well you obviously don’t know how to clean yourself.”

“I’m pretty sure I can.”

“Whatever, now how about we let these two clean the dishes while we head upstairs?”

“Aight, I’ll see you later.” I say to L.Joe and Seria, as I follow Jongin up the stairs. “Do you think they ed?” He asks me straight out.

“What!? Those two?!” I look back downstairs, L.Joe and Seria had their arms around each other as they watched T.V. “On that couch?” I ask.

“In that room?”

“When no one was home?”

Both of us stare at each other then back at them, “Yep, they sure did.”

“Do you think Seria will become pregnant?” He asks me.  

I shake my head, “Heavens no!”

“I’m just saying, you never know~”

“Whatever, now go brush your teeth so we can head to sleep.”

“We?”

“You.” I say, walking towards my room.

“You know I share a room with L.Joe right? The two probably want to sleep together.” Jongin tells me, following as I walk into my room. “So? Don’t tell me you want to share my room.”

“If I said that’s what I plan on doing, how would you react?”

I turn around, “You’re not sleeping in my room, Jongin.”

“What if I am going to sleep in your room, Eunmi.”

I frown, “Then sleep on the floor! As long as you don’t touch my bed.”

“What can’t you sleep on the floor and I sleep on the bed?”

“Why should I?”

“I’m the guest!”

“You live here.”

“I’m the guest of your room.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“So I get bed and you get floor?”

“No!”

“So we both get bed?”

“What?!”

“Hm?”

I stare at Jongin, baffled at how he somehow managed to get permission to sleep in my room. “No Jongin, one of us get floor and the other gets the bed.”

“I’m telling you, we can always just sleep on the bed together~”

“What’s this commotion?” I hear a voice say. The two of us turn to find Kris leaning against the doorway. “Jongin, are you messing with Eunmi?”

Jongin shakes his head, “She said I can sleep in her room~”

I glare, “That’s cause I found myself allowing you to!”

“Why? Because you like me~”

Kris rolls his eyes, “Jongin, you can sleep in my room.”

Jongin makes a ‘X’ with his arms, “No thank you! I think I would like to sleep in this room.”

“Kris make him sleep with you!” I whine, looking at Kris.

Kris sighs, “Jongin, just come sleep with me.”

“N-O-P-E! Nope!” Jongin says, throwing himself onto my bed.

“Jongin do I have to carry you out of the room.”

“I can always grab onto Eunmi and teleport somewhere else~” Jongin threatens, reaching out for my arm.

I run behind Kris, “You’re not taking me anywhere!”

Jongin laughs, creeping closer towards Kris. “I’m going to get you Eunmi~”

“Kris!” I say, turning him so he blocks me from Jongin.

Jongin tries to push past Kris, “Eunmi!” Kris pushes Jongin’s head, “Aish, just sleep with me Jonginnie~” He says in a disgustingly cute tone.

Jongin stares, a disgusted expression on his face. “A-Are you trying to be cute!?”

Kris pouts, nodding his head, “Mhm, come sleep with mee~” He whines. Kris starts to approach Jongin, arms open for a hug. “YAH! OKAY I’LL SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM JUST STOP!” Jongin shouts, running into Kris’s room.

Kris turns around and winks at me. “Go head to sleep Eunmi, I’ll see you in the morning!” He says.

“Thanks Kris!”

Kris smiles at me, “Anytime.”

I walk back to my room, falling onto my bed. I close my eyes, nothing has been going wrong in my life so far. I could get used to living like this, with Exo I mean. Each member cared for me one way or another which makes me care for them. L.Joe and Seria are finally together, I’m happy right now. As I get lost in my thoughts, my phone suddenly rings. I reach out and grab my phone, swiping the screen sleepily to answer it. “Hello?”

“Eunmi, we need to talk.” Jimin says.

“What do you want.”

“What did Jungkook say about me.”

I sigh, “He just told me the truth, that’s all.”

“Did he say something along the lines of ‘Jimin is the same as me?’ cause if he did, he’s lying.”

“How exactly am I supposed to believe you?”

“Because I like you.”

“It’s a little too late for that-”

“Date me Eunmi.”