Chapter 21

Extermination.

I ran as fast as I could towards home, I had to find Suho. Andy was Byunghun’s father, how could I not know that we weren’t related? I burst into the house, “Eunmi? Why are you in-” I didn’t let Kyungsoo finish his sentence. I ran up the stairs, bursting open Suho’s door as I did so.

“Eunmi? What’s-”

“Andy is Byunghun’s father.” I say, staring at Suho.

He sighs, “How did you find out.”

“Were you going to hide this from me?” I ask, coming towards him. “I can’t believe that you weren’t ever going to tell me about this!”

“If I told you, you would’ve freaked out just like you are right now.”

“Suho! Do you know how shocking it is to find out that person you have been living with for five years isn’t your brother? The fact I grew up thinking he was!”

“When you got sent to Earth, Andy decided to take you in as his own. He knew that you were his wife’s child.”

“Does that mean-”

“No you aren’t blood related, Andy had L.Joe with a different woman.”

“I can’t believe this.”

“Well you’re going to have to believe that this is reality. L.Joe isn’t your brother, accept the fact.”

“How could you just say it straight out like that?”

Suho sighs, “Look, how else are you going to accept it? It’s not like you can change it.”

“What about Andy then? How is he going to help us?”

“He is leading us towards the man that wants to kill us, your father.”

“Is that it? What am I supposed to do?”

Suho leans back in his chair, “Andy told us that he wants you to be the bait.”

“The bait?”

He nods, “Teen Top wants to capture you in order to threaten us, so we want you to be captured by Teen Top.”

“We? More like you and Andy!”

“Eunmi, you’ll be safe.”

“Do you not remember what happened between Changjo and I last time? What if that happens again and you guys won’t be there to save me!”

“We will-”

“CLEARLY you guys weren’t there last time!”  

“Are you really going to bring the past into this.”

“I don’t get it how you are so calm about this. If I get taken by them again who knows what’s going to happen?! Have you even told the other members about this!?”

“I’m the leader, I don’t need to tell them.”

“If I get taken away, what are you guys going to do if they kill me?”

“They won’t! They will use that as a threat to capture US.”

I stare, “So I’m going for your sake.”

“Not my sake, everyone’s sake.”

“Is this what you guys meant by me helping you? Risking my life to help you guys go back to Exo Planet?”

“Eunmi-”

“Do you realize something Suho? Me helping you guys go back means that you guys are leaving me, it means I’m going to be all by myself again!”  

“Eunmi! Didn’t Tao tell you from the start that we were going back to Exo Planet?”

“He did but I didn’t think I would find myself attached to you guys!”  

“Is that our fault!?”

“It isn’t your fault! It’s my fault for remembering Jongdae, it’s my fault for remembering Chanyeol and how close we are. It’s my fault that I went on a date with you and that I enjoy spending time with Kyungsoo. How i’ve grown use to having Jongin and Tao always being there for me. How I want to get to get closer to Sehun and Kris how I want to be able to hang out with Xiumin and Luhan. How Yixing is always there to make me happier and ultimately, it’s my fault that I’m starting to fall for Baekhyun again!” Tears start to well up in my eyes, “It’s my fault that I want to be able to spend my life with you guys, to be able to see you guys every day. All of it is my fault!”  I hear the door open, footsteps coming into the room. A pair of arms wrap around me, “Eunmi it’s okay, we aren’t going anywhere.” Baekhyun says, turning me around to face him. “We aren’t going anywhere okay Eunmi? We will always be here with you.” He tells me, resting my head onto his shoulder and hugging me tight.

“I can’t leave just yet, you haven’t fallen for me!” Chanyeol says, laughing and patting my head.

Kyungsoo smiles, “Do you really think I would leave the girl I love?”  

Jongin elbows Kyungsoo, “Ayye~ You may be falling for Baekhyun but it means I still have time to make you fall for me.”

“YAH! All of you guys be quiet, she likes me okay?” Baekhyun tells them, still hugging me.

“Eunmi I’m so sorry, I didn’t think about your feelings.” Suho says.

“It’s fine.”  

“Hey Eunmi, we won’t make you go in there unless you really want to alright? We can find another way.” Kris says, flashing me a smile.

Baekhyun clears his throat, “Can we have some alone time.”

“Why? Are you going to do something with her?” Sehun asks him, glaring at Baekhyun.

“I didn’t say that we were going to-”

“Can you leave? I need some alone time with Eunmi.” Kyungsoo says.

All of the members stare at him, “Well I guess if you need it.” Baekhyun replies, slowly letting go of me. “I’ll see you later Eunmi!”

The rest of Exo leave the room, “Are you feeling better now?” Kyungsoo asks me.

I rub my eyes, “Yep! I’m really thankful that I have you guys.”

Kyungsoo smiles, “No need to be thankful, we should be glad we have you in our life again.”

I laugh, “So what is it that you wanted to say?”  

“Do you really like Baekhyun?”  

“Well yeah, he’s a pretty nice friend-”

“Not as a friend.” I stare at him, there was a sudden awkward tension in the air. Kyungsoo sighs, “I guess it’s true huh?”

“Kyungsoo I-”

“No, it’s okay if you like him.”  Kyungsoo laughs, “It just means it will be harder for you to fall for me.”

“Yeah, nothing is set in stone yet.”

He nods, “Anyways, let’s head downstairs!” The two of us head downstairs, meeting up with the rest of Exo. “So, what’s the plan?” Kyungsoo asks them.

Kris smiles, “We are going to ambush Teen Top.”

“How?”  

“The plan takes place during the night. No one will be around so it is easier to kill them, we also have to make sure that your dad dies before any of them.” Kris points to Yixing, “You’ll be staying with him. During that time Chanyeol is going to start a fire near their house so they kind of figure out that something is up. Knowing them, they will try to kill us before we kill them. Knowing that, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun will kill each member one by one, got it?” Everyone nods, “Sounds like a plan!” Tao says.   

Baekhyun nods, glancing over at me. “Eunmi, we should go on a date after all of this.”

Kai smacks his head, “YAH! Don’t ask that in front of all of us.”

I smile, “Yeah we should!”

The door opens and in comes Seria. She was shaking, her eyes red and swollen. “Seria, what’s wrong!?” I say, coming over to her.

“I-I’m pregnant.”

I stare at her, “Congrats? L.Joe and you are going to be the best parents!” I say, confused as to why she was crying.

It’s not L.Joe’s, i-it’s Jungkook’s.”