Chapter 12

Extermination.

We all sat down inside of a building, the 12 members in front of me. Suho stares at me, “You’re probably wondering who we are. And it is the time to tell you about your past.”

“My past?”

He nods, “Since the other members haven’t told you, it’s my time to explain things.”

 

“Baekhyun!” I shouted, running over to the boy who was playing basketball.

“Mm what is it?” He asks me, putting the ball under his arm.

“Junmyeon says he wants to see you, he says it’s important.” I tell him.

“Ahh, okay. How about you go find Chanyeol and go do something with him for awhile?”  He tells me as he turns around to start walking in.

I grab onto his wrist, “You missed something~”

He smiles, pulling me towards him and planting a kiss on my lips. “I’ll see you later okay?”

“Okay!”

 

“We didn’t know what would happen next, we weren’t expecting it.”

“So Baekhyun and I were dating?” I ask Suho.

He nods, “You two were dating for awhile now, you guys were the talk of the whole planet.”

I look at Baekhyun, “So that’s why you were in my memories..” I say.

Baekhyun gives me a sad smile, “But that was the past right?”

Suho sighs, “Now afterwards….”

 

There was a sound of bullets being fired. I turned around to find a group of people staring at me, “Are you princess Eunmi?” One of them asks me.

I start to back away from them, “I-If I am?”

They raise their guns, “Aim!”  I turn around, running away from them and praying that their aim is terrible. “Fire!” I hear the bullets getting deflected, turning I see Yixing standing their with a force field. “Eunmi! Are you okay?!” He asks.

“Yeah I’m fine, who are they?”

“They are coming to take us away, hurry before they get you.”

“Will you be okay?”

He smiles, “Of course I will, now go inside!”

I head back in, Suho is there to greet me, “Eunmi, go with Sehun, he is going to take you back to somewhere safe.” He tells me, handing me a tracking device. “Be safe, we’ll come get you after all of this okay?”

I nod, “Don’t hurt yourselves!” My eyes land on Baekhyun who was standing there, fists clenched. “And Baekhyun, this isn’t goodbye for sure! So I’ll see you later yeah?”

Baekhyun pulls me into a hug, “This is definitely not goodbye, just a see you later.” He whispers, hugging me tighter than ever.

“Hurry, we need to go.” Sehun tells us.

Baekhyun and I stare at each other for one last time before I follow Sehun out of the building. “Keep low, don’t let any of them notice us.” I do as he says, not making a single sound as I step outside.  The whole way there was pretty safe, no one encountered us nor did we encounter them. Both of us are in front of a building now, “This is our safe spot, make sure to keep your tracker on got it?” He tells me, taking the tracker from my hands and switching it on.

“So do we just go in?” I ask him.

“I’ll walk first, if anything happens I have to protect you.” The two of us walk onto the pathway, still quietly but this time a little more relaxed. Suddenly, a bunch of bullets were fired at us. Sehun makes a gust of wind, causing the bullets to drop mid-air. I stand behind Sehun, gripping onto my gun that was given to me. “Don’t use it unless you need to.” He tells me, preparing to catch the attackers. Once some come out, Sehun does his usual the air out of them routine.  By the time they were all killed, Sehun was panting from the fight. “Head in there Eunmi, it should be cleared by now.”

I watch as he leaves, putting my gun into my bag and walking in.  There was 6 people inside, all of them had guns in their hands. Before I could take mine out someone grabs me from behind, “Drop your bag.” The man whispers into my ear.  Where is Sehun? I drop my bag, looking at the people in front of me. “If we do this easily, you won’t get hurt.” One of them say, walking towards me and taking my bag. “We are taking you to Earth, a planet full of humans.” One says, smirking at my frightened face.

“You just can’t take me away from my home planet!” I shout at them, scared at the fact of leaving Exo.

“Oh but we can~” The man says, waving his hand for the members to grab me.  I turn around, bursting open the doors and start to run as fast as I could. “I’m telling you! This is your warning to stop running!” The man shouts at me as I run off of the bridge. I could hear more people come after me from behind, I turn the corner, where is a safe spot? Where is Exo? People are in front of me now, the whole forest is surrounded.

“Grab her.”

All of them grab onto me, tying a piece of cloth around my mouth to keep my quiet. I try to scream, I try to thrash causing as much commotion as I could. “Just inject it into her already!” One of them shout.

“Do it!”

“She’s annoying!”

They hold onto my head so my neck was shown, then they stab a needle into it. “The effects should be kicking in soon.” Everyone stares at me, my whole body was starting to heat up. As my vision blurred, people came running in from behind them.

“Eunmi!”

“EUNMI!” More of them shout. Someone catches my body, putting it into his arm and walking away. I look behind me and see Baekhyun crying for me, reaching out with his hands to try and reach me.

 

“They basically stole you from us, we don’t know what they did or how they erased your memories but here you are today.” Suho finishes.

I frown, “How about the tracker then?”

“That’s all we got from it, nothing else.”

“But it doesn’t matter now, as long as you’re aware of who we are and what is to come.” Baekhyun says as he puts his feet on the table. “So now we have to start from square one! Kkaepsong~”

“Baekhyun I-”

“I know you’re sorry because everything we had together was lost. But now there is no going back so I just have to capture your heart again okay?”

“Unless we take it before you do~” Chanyeol says.

Suho nods, “Chanyeol is right, we all liked Eunmi but you just won in the end.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, “How about we head back now? Don’t mention anything about Namjoon, let them figure it out themselves.” As we walk out, I notice Sehun hadn’t said anything the whole entire time. I head over to him, greeting him with a big smile. “Sehunnie!”

He looks at me, a small smile forming onto his face. “Oh, Hi Eunmi.”

“Why are you so down?” I ask him.

“It was my fault you got taken away so it makes me...you know, feel bad.” He tells me, looking down at the ground as he walks.  I walk in front of him which causes him to stop walking, I grab onto his hands and look up at him. “Sehun, it wasn’t your fault okay? We both thought it was safe so it’s fine now alright?” I smile, “Besides, now we can make sure things like that don’t happen okay?” Sehun hugs me, burying his head into my neck, “I won’t ever lose you again Eunmi, I promise.”

Afterwards, we headed into the studio where everyone was looking at the 3 new faces. “Who are they?” I hear Seria ask.

“Anneyonghaseyo, I am Kim Junmyeon, Eunmi’s old friend from the states. This is Kris, he is a friend of her brother’s and this is Sehun, Eunmi’s manager.”

Soren frowns, “I don’t remember hiring another-”

“He was hired by the person who employed Tao,” Suho says, quickly covering it up, “He’s Eunmi’s main manager now.”  

Jangshik just nods and Sehun bows, “Nice to meet you all, I hope we can work well together.” I look at Seria who was staring at me with suspicious eyes, she wasn’t falling for it at all. Hyesung and the rest of the cast called it for a day, the wind interrupted filming and it was too much of a ruckus. As we got changed into our normal clothes, Seria tapped my shoulder, “Eunmi, can I talk to you?” She asks, motioning for me to come out in the hallway.

Tao looks up from his phone, at her then at me. “Eunmi has to go-”

“It’s fine Tao, I’ll see you in a bit.” Seria leads me down the hallways and into a room, the storage room to be exact. “Seria what are we-”

“Spit it.”  

“What?”

“Who is Sehun, Suho, and Kris? What are they to you exactly?” She asks me.

“Why do I have to tell you?”

“Cause I’m your-” Seria paused, she couldn’t say she was my friend anymore. “I’ll tell the press about all of these boys coming into your life.”

I frowned, “What would you tell them?” I ask her.

“That you are some kind of that has all of these guys around you all the time-”

I slapped her. I don’t know why but I did it out of reflex, “Don’t call me a .”

“Lee Eunmi-”

“If you want to call me a , have a good backup for it. At least I’m not someone who is dating a playboy and is too ing dumb to realize it.” I tell her, opening the door to walk out.

As I left, L.joe walks past me hurriedly. He probably had to catch up with Teen Top or something, so I didn’t let it phase me. “Tao!” I say, entering the room like nothing bad went down.

“Are you ready to head home?” He asks me, putting his phone into his pocket.

“Mhmm! Let’s go!” Tao and I walk side by side into the car which Sehun was driving. “You’re going to have to show me the directions home!”

“We know we know.”

“Then hurry and tell me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe stops when she sees Seria standing outside the door. “Seria what’s-”

Seria stood there in shock, did Eunmi just really say that to her? Did she just tell her straight out like that? Was Eunmi right, is Jungkook really a player? L.Joe walks over, tugging her arm. “Seria is something wrong?”

“L.Joe...is Jungkook a player?”

L.Joe stared, “Seria where did you-”

“Your sister told me, she told me that Jungkook is a player!” She shouts.  

“Seria, she’s right.”

Seria looks up at him, “So you’re agreeing with her?”

“This is why I warned you.”

“You two are the same!”

“Seria listen-”

“Both of you tell me Jungkook is bad, how do you guys even know that much about him? You guys don’t even talk to him!” She shouts.

“Seria I’m-”

“BOTH OF YOU JUST SIDE WITH EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE SIBLINGS! YOU GUYS AREN’T RIGHT!”

“SERIA!” L.Joe shouts loud enough for it to echo in the room. “The both of us are looking out for you, the both of us CARE for you!” He tells her, “We want to make sure your heart doesn’t get broken okay? You know what happened between you and Kyuhyun, he cheated on you!”

Seria glares, “You know what L.Joe? How about you move on from me!”

“What are you saying?”

“I won’t ever like you, no, I won’t ever LOVE you! To me you are just a friend, nothing more than that!” Seria tells him, shoving him away from her. “You need to move on, the both of you do!””

L.Joe stares, “Seria we care-”

I DON’T CARE!” Seria continues, “I won’t care about you guys ever again! The both of you always tell me lies!” There was dead silence, the sound of buzzing light could only be heard.

“N-Not once, not even a minute have you ever liked me?” L.Joe asks her.

She nods, “Not even a second.” Her phone rings in her pocket, Jungkook is calling her. “This is the last time I will be ever talking to you, night.” Seria leaves the building as she talks with Jungkook on the phone. L.Joe watched as she left, watched as she got into the car, not giving him a second glance. “Not once?” He mumbles to himself, “Not even a second?” He asks, running his fingers through his hair as tears start to fall. The time Seria hugged him, the times they would go to school together, and even the times she celebrated with him for getting into SM.  Her heart never skipped a beat for him, not even two.

Seria never liked him.

She never will.