Bonus!!

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ehmm.. Hi I guess? I don't remember the last time I wrote anything in this, so I miss you so much – do sane people talk to their journals?- I’m probably gonna make this really long, this is how much I abandoned you my beautiful journal. 

What should I speak to you with at first? Oh right, about what happened two weeks ago. When we had defeated the most villain of all, Lillan - it's funny how her name rhymes with Villain -  the elders had take her body and decided to bury her in one of their oldest cemetery, without any of her family members known about it, they claimed it was the least she deserved, and I found it alright as heartless as it seamed. Of course, her grip and control over those innocent humans was gone as soon as I ripped her head out – Kyungsoo had retold the whole story at me when I told them I pretty much didn't remember anything – and the elders decided to wipe their memories clean and ship them off to their families.


Suga was wiped out of his memories and shipped out as well after a constant nagging for me to at least do that to him, since everyone decided to punish him because he admitted he wasn't controlled, and that he did all pf that willingly – the boys would never forget how he spat at them with anger and how he told them he would never submit to them – They wanted to punish him, but I couldn't bear to do that. He was at a point of time my friend, and I would cherish that even if to him, I was simply a toy. So after a long debate and harsh disagreement from them, I finally convinced him and he was now living happily with what we discovered as his sister, the waitress that tried to poison me. Unlike him, she was under Lillan’s control all along. 


If you were wondering about my mother, then no; she doesn't live with me. After all those loads of problems were figured out, she and her husband left away to live in a new house built by aunt Mei and some of the boys – my mother is forever in debt to them, she claims – and they are currently living a happy life with my sister. Of course, the boys left the gates to the humans open, unlike the elders, but apparently with reason and under some condition. Only those adult enough are allowed to cross, since their secret might my in danger if those young ones were out. It was the perfect idea, and since I have been keeping their secrets for a long time – and the fact the boys loves me – I was allowed to roam out as well, and sometimes I would drag one of the boys with me. 

 

Oh! The human teacher! How could I forgot! We actually found him strapped and cuffed in one of the many rooms Lillan had, a duct tape in his mouth and exhaustion apparent in his eyes. Apparently, they were starving him; and he was used as a hostage. He too, was wiped out of his memories – though he was giving a choice, to keep them or not. He said he didn't want to remember the torturous things they have done to him, and only wanted to remember me – Luhan had made an excellent job in doing what he desired. 

 

Lujian was still a cutie, and he visited me all the time with the boys. Actually, now that my relationship with Luhan is blooming, he is starting to trust ms, and he said he would probably make Lujian start to live with us instead with aunt Mei, and he would be under my eyes. I found that absolutely endearingly, because that boy was life. 

 

And finally; my relationship with the boys. To be honest, we couldn't be anything better than this. Now that we all know our feelings for one another are more genuine than before, we show these feelings more, and the boys may or may have not been secretly fighting on who has my attention more. They think I’m so oblivious of their whispered arguments. Journal, make sure they don't see this please.

 

Tao was surprisingly growing clingy, extremely clingy. He was completely out of character, he would suddenly say something very smart and then turn into a fur ball cutie pie who claims to want nothing but my attention. The change of character was endearing, and he was being more vocal with his affection.

 

Kai was in a constant competition with Tao because he hates it when someone clings to me and not give the others a chance. I specifically think he's adorable because he is probably the only one who's cool about the harem situation and how everyone should have their time with me equally. Let me tell you a secret, he is probably the most amazing kisser I've ever tasted before, and I shouldn't say this in front of the others because they'll kill me and him and burn us to crisps.


When we won over the evil lady, Xiumin brought alcohol – the ever irresponsible elder – as a victory, and we all drank an acceptable amount, except for Luhan, who suddenly decided alcohol is his best friend. He drank and drank until he wasn't sober anymore, and kept slurring over his words. He thought that day would be the perfect day to confess his dying l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter