A real confession

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Hey, you are back," 

 

Sora grinned so hardly felt ripping apart. Only the sight of him brought immense happiness in her system that she did not know she had. Xiumin was smiling at her, placing two empty plates on their supposed cabins. Kyungsoo was with him, and he gave a grateful smile to his Hyung before sneaking a glance at Sora, who had disheveled hair and still wearing her pajamas. The sight of her pouncing and grinning at Xiumin was cute, but somehow the thought made him angry as a scowl decorated his face. How come she is stating at Xiumin with such happiness? He felt angered and unconsciously, the floor under Xiumin's legs cracked, emitting a gasp from the latter. 

 


"Sorry," Kyungsoo gave an innocent, wide looking expression that ceased the scowl on Xiumin's face. He sighed annoyingly and looked at Sora. He took a step closer to her, and fluffed her hair affectionally.

 


"Hungry? Kyungsoo and I are making breakfast, you should join,"

 

"Sure!! Kyung's food is the best!" Sora clapped her hands enthusiastically and headed to sit on one of the stools, grinning eagerly at the two men who were peering at her affectionally. 

 

Sora had not forgotten the stunt Xiumin had pulled yesterday, though he did not kiss her personally but he did intend to. She titled her head to the side, looking at Xiumin carefully with a squinted look with lips pursed. He was having her back to her, conversing softly with Kyungsoo as the two cocked with ease. 

 

Resting her chin lazily on her interlocked fingers, Sora yawned silently, staring at the two moving backs without any interest. Her thoughts drifted back to Baekhyun, and her heart ached at his soulless, saddened face he was pulling yesterday night. She bit her lips to suppress her feelings from pouring to the boys, and she was successful because none of the two realized what she was thinking and kept on cooking.

 

 

Someone sat messily next to her, almost slumping on her but he straightened, apologized and laid his head on the table with a big yawn. Sora stared at Kai weirdly for a minute before shuffling her chair closer to him, peering down at him in wonder. He was already snoring, eyes closed and hair fluffed like a nest hair, But he still looked cute. His features were less sharp when he is sleeping, but his plumb lips where still their usual, possibly even more plumb while parted. Now that she thinks of it, she used to hate his lips, but now she wants to smack herself. Kai was ridiculously beautiful, and his lips are probably the most attractive thing in him - apart from his thin built body, his gorgeous black hair - and she was so amazed and dazed by his lips that she didn't know she was staring at them with no distance at all. 

 

She peeked a look at the two boys, and they immediately looked away when they realized they were caught. She bit her smile and rested her head beside Kai, still staring at every aspect of his features. She doesn't really mind if Kyungsoo and Xiumin were aware of her stares to Kai, she didn't even care if they realized she was attracted. She was probably attracted to all of them.

 


A sudden thud caused them both to flinch, Kai waking up with a shudder as he wiped the corner of his lips. He stared almost dazedly at Kyungsoo, while Sora stared with confusion. It was clear as daylight that Kyungsoo had placed the plate a little bit strongly to waken the boy. Xiumin snickered at the back, and smacked Kyungsoo playfully at the head, as if telling him he was slightly obvious. 

 


The boys suddenly emerged from the stairs and all huddled around to find a seat. Since the dining table was huge, they all were able to fit in. Surprisingly, even Baekhyun joined the table; though his expression was dark and soulless, he still appeared. Dark eye bags were very clear under his eyes, and Sora's heart squeezed when she realized he hadn't had the perfect sleep yesterday night. 

 

Someone twirled her chair to face them; and without being able to comprehend the situation, he - whoever he is - kissed her on her cheeks.

 


"Good morning," greeted Lay softly, and everyone around them two groaned out of disgust at his overly mushy smile. Sora actually found the dimples on his cheeks completely beautiful and couldn't help but smile back at him with increased heartbeat. 


Suho pushed Lay away from her, not even minding how he was this close to fall on his face when he tripped by his own feet. Suho cupped her face, and gave her a soft peck on her temple with an overly sweet smile, causing her to smile back immediately.

 

"Had a nice sleep?" Before she can answer however - or shoo the whining babies behind her - Suho was pushed back by Lay. They started a glaring competition between them, and then Sora sighed helplessly. She had known this would happen sooner or later, them fighting like this. She doesn't want to be conceited about it - she was rather flattered to be honest, never had she ever been given her this much attention - but she had already knew something along these lines would happen, she just didn't expect Suho, one of the leaders, and Lay; the most collected one of them all to be fighting. She had thought the younger ones, Sehun and Kai to be acting so childish, but after the day where they came to her room, asking for refuge, she definitely retreated her thoughts all back. 

 

"You are annoying, Suho Hyung."

 

"I'm annoying? What are you then?"

 

"Can you get out of my life? I can't even have a moment with Sora?"

 

"Stop being ridiculous! She isn't only yours!"

 

"I didn't even say she was mine, but you love to pull on my trigger!"

 

"I do not!" 

 

"You do!" 

 

Sora sighed heavily again, letting the two boys picker by themselves as she stood up, headed to the empty seat beside Chen and smiled at him, making him smile awkwardly back at her.

 

"Sora!" Both Lay and Suho exclaimed when they noticed she was missing from her seat. They glared at her from across their table and then back at each other, especially angered when she ignored them both and started to pay attention on Chen and converse with him on whatever she has on mind.

 


"Sit your down before i make you!" Kyungsoo barged in and glared really hard at the two boys. Suho and Lay stopped talking and stared at Kyungsoo with equal surprise as he placed the big bowl of porridge soup on the table. Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter