Suga's secret 1/2

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short chapter :D only because there are four other continuations O-O so yeah, that's pretty long. Anyways ^^ PLEASW DO ENJOY.

 

Two weeks later, Sora was already alright and rolling around. Her stomach wound was already fully healed except for the scar. They were about to just go to school, everyone were wearing their school uniform except for perfect prince Kris who they were all waiting for to finish while lounging on the couch.


Sora was sitting down silently and browsing through her phone, giving none of her attention to the sulking Sehun beside her. There was this new song that was released of her favorite band in the human world and she had sneakily downloaded while stealing some WiFi from one of the restaurants in the human world. Now, she finally found time to actually listen to it and Sehun was being a prick.  

 

“Sora~” he whined for the tenth time today while clutching on her arm and wiggling her around. Sora send him a blank look while waving her phone away from him so it wouldn't be affected by his crazy shaking. 


“What do you want?” She deadpanned, waving her finger around and pushing Sehun to the armchair with her powers. Sehun whined louder and clutched around her arms tighter.


“Your attention. You have been on that stupid phone for ages! Drop the damn phone or I would kiss you!” Sehun threatened, a dark look on his eyes. Sora lifted her head up and stared at him blankly for a whole second before taking his collar in her hands and pulling him towards her in a single tug. Sehun tumbled towards her messily, his arms wild and knees falling in between her legs. He stared horrifyingly at the girl currently under him, and broke into a cold sweat at the intense look she was giving him. Then, all of a sudden she racked one hand through his hair and tugged his head towards her. She smacked their lips together in a rough, unpredicted kiss that completely shushed Sehun’s surprised yelps. 

She started to angle her lips to the side expertly and molding her own pinkish muscles in between his. Her tongue slipping between her opened lips and entering his opened one due to shock. She tugged on his hair, angling her head in a better corner where she get to devour him wholly. She had already kissed many of the Royals, so she already had an idea what to do. Besides; Sehun was innocent to her, and she knew he wouldn't dare to kiss her like his brothers. So she decided to look for a chance and take it as soon as possible.


Sora let go of him, looking up at him with a smug grin before pushing him away from her by his chest, sending him falling  down out of the couch in all fours. Then, she stood up from her seat, took her phone out of the couch and side stepped him like she isn't aware of his wide look and flushed cheeks.


“Now you can't use that on me,” she peered down at him, giving him an evil look before gently nudging him in the chest with her foot, a smile blossoming on her face when he hid his face away from her. 


She looked behind her at the boys, and they all were frozen in their mid actions on whatever they were doing and were staring at the interaction between her and Sehun with wide, terrified eyes that made her raise an eyebrow.


“What? I kissed most of you. Now, I’m going to go and call Princess Kris so you better be all not giving Sehun the glares,” she pointed her forefinger at her eyes and then back at them, as if saying she has eyes on them and whatever they would be doing to the boy before ascending the stairs and yelling at the top of her lungs for Kris to hurry up. 


-


When she finally was able to drag Kris down with her – who was grumbling and frowning all the way down, but didn't bother to remove her hand from his wrist – she found the boys all obediently conversing with one another, and thankfully not giving Sehun a hard time – that could also be because Luhan's sharp eyes were roaming around him and threatening anyone to touch his beloved Sehunie who was hiding behind him. 

 

Sora seated herself beside Luhan and dragging Kris to sit beside her, causing three particular boys to pout – Cough Lay, Suho and Baekhyun cough – before she looks around the room. Thankfully; everyone was seated around, and talking among themselves in hushed voices. It should be school time by now, but everyone were called out by Suho to discuss about something.


“So, I know we said we would release Suga soon, but I don't feel.. Safe,” the said boy spoke, and raised his head up to stare solely at Sora, as if saying this was for her only. Which kind of is, since she the most one who wanted her friend out. 


“I agree,” Kai said loudly, on a pink lollipop that he had bought previously from the humans. That had brought a little of quarrel from everyone as they all demanded for one of the sweet. Kai didn't give anyone. 


“I suggest we check on his house!” Sora suggested loudly while raising her hand like a kid. Kris gave her an endearment pat on her head and she sent him a child-like grin. 

 

“You're still droning on about that..” Mumbled Luhan softly under his breath, and Sora didn't even dare to spare him a glance, even if he was by her side and exceptionally close. Ever since their interaction two weeks ago, she had started to avoid him like a plague. He was too, avoiding her like she didn't exist, every time they would clash roads on the stairs or get forced to treat her wounds; he would leave the room and pretend nobody had told him a thing – which especially annoyed Suho – somehow, Sora didn't like the fact he was ignoring her, even though she practically was doing the same thing. To her defense, she is a girl, and he had seen her which made her extremely shy and embarrassed around him. Whats his excuse?


“I also think we should do that,” Baekhyun agreed as well for the sake of just agreeing, sending Sora a sloppy wink she appreciated so much. 


“What's the worse that could happen?” Chanyeol shrugged from beside Baekhyun too, and he received a disappointed look from Tao across the room. 


“Guys! It's actually very dangerous as we don't know who Suga’s real self is. He could be with the cult and are currently waiting for us to fight them. We can't risk that,” Tao protested loudly, shaking his head left to right in absolute annoyance and somewhat fear that something wrong could happen.


“Oh lay off Tao. Even if Suga is with them, it would be impossible for them to send all of their men. They probably would send some few numbers that we could take out. I think it's actually a good starting point,” Xiumin spoke from beside a very frustrated Tao and patted him gently on the back to soothe him. Tao sulked and slouched in his seat, looking away from Xiumin because he knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter