Suga's secret 2/2

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mothe—oh, I mean Hey! I’m home!” Sora yelled loudly – and totally obnoxiously – as she entered the house back from their venture in Suga’s house; the boys walking beside her in a rather bored manner, feeling slightly down they couldn't find anything else on that wretched house.


Sora heard no reply to her greetings, but heard a muffled sound coming from the living room they all shared. She heard a sudden paddles of feet, before she was attacked by a bear hug from Miyoung, who giggled happily when Sora messily caught her.


“Hey baby sis, missed me?” Sora teased the young girl, who nodded eagerly at Sora and wrapped an arm around her neck for cuddling her. Miyoung was suddenly snatched from her arms by Kai, who grinned cheekily at Sora when she gave him a glare. 


“No, she missed me. Right baby booh?” Kai puckered his lips at Miyoung, who kissed them with her own with a smile. Sora’s eyes grew in size at the sight of the two, and found her left eyebrow twitching. She knows that Kai and Miyoung had grown really close ever since she had handed him the girl to take care of her; but they didn't even spend that much time together to create this sudden bond. Shrugging casually since it was rather adorable how bright and happy Miyoung seemed by the sight of Kai; Sora marched inside the living room with loud stomps of the feet to make her presence visible since she was worried she might catch her mom and step mom on an awkward position.


She did find her mom, but there was no sign of her step-dad. Her mom was hunching down on front of the small TV with furrowed eyebrows, trying to fix the blurred scene of that annoying whiteness on the TV. Sora giggled at the sight of her banging her hand on top of the old-fashioned TV so it would work. 


“Mo.—I mean it won't work out like this, they have crappy TVs,” Sora commented with a smile and threw her bag to the side, bouncing on the couch with Chen Immediately taking place next to her while the boys all scattered around to change out of their uniforms.


“Omo! Sora you scared me! It's ten AM, why are you not in school?” Her mom gave her a scrutinizing glance that made Sora nervous. She smiled awkwardly and squeezed Chen’s arm that was beside her, making him equally jittery. 


“Mo..- have I ever told you that we are kind of royals? We have so much more things to do! Not to mention we have zero knowledge about Suga,” Sora sighed, knowing that her mom would caught up with her since she already explained all of this to her in details. Sora’s mom pulled out a thinking face before she raises from her position, giving up on the TV and joining Sora on the couch from the other side.


“You know, you can call me Mom, I don't mind," Sora brightened at that and grinned at her mother in appreciation. Sora’s mother smiled back and leaned over to brush some falling over her eyes. 


“You are so beautiful.. I would have wanted to watch you grow up.” Her mom once again said with a gentle voice, making Chen awkwardly shift in his place. Though he couldn't ignore the wave of happiness and endearment coming off of Sora. It made him kind of content knowing she was happy.


“Thank you, and it's alright. Let's put the past behind our backs,” Sora beamed, and Chen couldn't take her cuteness anymore and lowered himself to kiss her cheeks softly. Sora blushed crimson because her mom was watching and giving her the mother-knows-best look.


“So Jobgdae ah, are you her boyfriend?” Sora doesn't know if she should be surprised her mother already knows Jongdae’s real name or not. Sora might have forgotten on purpose to mention all the harem thing so she wouldn't overwhelm her mom even more. There was a sudden enthusiastic smile that spread along Chen’s lips, feeling the gears of his brain spinning as a new plan made itself clear in his head. Before Jongdae can put action into that; Kris appeared out of no where and slapped Jongdae on the head from behind, making his head lunge foreword.


“Boy, did you just kiss my girlfriend in her cheek?” Kris darkly spoke, peering at Jongdae with malice in his eyes; though there was hiding amusement that Sora’s mom couldn't decipher.


“Woah! You are her boyfriend? You sure are handsome!” Sora’s mother gleefully chirped while clasping her hands strongly. Kris smiled bashfully and prince-like at the mother and pushed Chen out from beside her so he could sit there.


“Omoni.. Am I not handsome as well?” Chen whined cutely while looking at Sora’s mom with a pout. Sora’s mom’s smile widened harder than before and she cooed at Chen with a gentle smile.


“Awww of course you are! But my husband told me about Kris’s helping Sora out in the hospital that day. I kind of admire him,” Sora's mom said curtly, and Chen pouted even harder and Kris had a smug look on. All this was happening while Sora took the chance to slip away from those three childish grown ups and headed to the pool.


When she was there, she caught the figure of Luhan crouching down on his knees and dipping his hands inside the water absentmindedly. Sora felt her heart warming at the sight of his child-like innocence, and felt herself moving closer to him until she was mimicking his stance beside him. She peaked at him from over her arms, and she knows he is aware of her presence. He didn't even spare her a glance, and Sora knows there was something wrong with him.


“Are you alright? You are very strange,” Sora commented loudly at his beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter