affection

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Author note : this Chapter is dedicated for my friend for her birthday today, and for all of you as it is Valentine Day >.> 


P.S tomorrow is my own birthday
-


"Sora..?"

 

Sora almost snapped her head up to face the speaker; but she held herself and only softly lifted her head to glance at him. She saw Lay standing in front of her; eyes wide and glimmering with something that should be unfamiliar - since she haven't seen it before on his face - but the bond they shared gave her access to his feelings, and what he was feeling now was longing. 

 

Suho and surprisingly Chen; were standing behind him, and Sora stood up from her crouching position in front of Sehun's doorframe. She wiped her tears away and took a sneak to the door behind their figures. Baekhyun's door was and still is having this solemn feel to it, his chamber was quiet; too quiet to her comfort, and Sora wondered if he was still in there. Sora has a big feeling that he wasn't.

 

"I-i'm fine," Sora softly replied, not liking the fact they had witnessed her with this kind of expression on her face. Sora stared down, and even by that she can tell Suho wanted to say something; which she has absolutely no idea what.

 

oh so now that they felt her distress, when they had ignored her almost the entire noon and the afternoon, they wanted to know whats wrong with her? Sure she felt like it was her fault but she at least wished one of them would come and see what is wrong with her; especially since she is so sure they can feel her angsty through that bond.

 

but no, they were too selfish to care about her feelings.

 

suddenly, before any one of them can say anything - or Suho for that matter - the door behind her opened and Sehun marched out. he took a hold of Sora's hand - who was too shocked to say anything and solely focused on his red face, his anger face - and immediately marched back inside the room, pushing Sora inside and locking the door roughly behind him, not even caring or minding about his friends' shocked faces.

 


Sora, being so shocked to the point of shaking; stared at the back of Sehun's body with wide eyes. He was momentarily leaning against the door; his back facing her and arms stretched to keep the door secure so the boys outside won't be able to have access to, he was sure Kai won't be using his powers anytime soon.

 


panting, that was what Sehun was doing. With body still and unmoving; Sehun struggled to keep his sanity in check. right now his heart was beating so fast and his breathing was extremely rigid. Sehun couldn't help but think that he mimicked a swimmer's condition; where they would breath extra hard to get their lungs in check. but for Sehun, it wasn't because he was lacking air; but rather because he got so angry at the boys downstairs he wanted to rip someone's throat. 

 


"Why? Why them?" Sora's heartbeat increased suddenly at his sudden question. the temperature in the air dropped horrifyingly that shivers ran along Sora's body. she stiffened unconsciously, and with a shaky move of her legs, she walked backwards. 

 


Sora didn't reply, because honestly she doesn't know what he was talking about. Sehun was aware; aware of her obliviousness so he didn't bother to wait for an answer he knew he wouldn't get. he turned around in a sharp move, and like the wind, he was face to face with Sora in mere seconds.

 

pushing her to the wall, Sehun hovered above her, eyes holding nothing of the warmth she used to receive. it's like the old Sehun had returned; the Sehun that didn't care about her will-being before his. for once in her life, Sora was scared of Sehun, she was scared he would do something to her because she cannot indicate any feelings of warmth and care in his orbs or his aura. 

 


"Do you ing understand what game you are playing?" curses; When Sehun curse it usually doesn't mean something good is about to happen. 

 

"Back off of me," Still with the hard position she found herself in, Sora could not show him the fear she had within for him. No matter how much of a murderer expression he was upholding, she would not allow the satisfaction of seeing her scared expression appear on her face, Besides; it's not like she favorite the closenesses of their faces, for her; she would definitely appreciate some distance between them. 

 


"What.. Now you pull this face on me? after all the things you did?" Sehun did not move a step away; he kept their proximity close enough for their breath to mix, and Sora tried hard not to let that affect her. 

 

Sora just noticed how small she looks in front of Sehun, she just noticed how big built he was and how he can crush her with one of his hands if he wanted; she only did notice the brown hazel color swirling in his eyes when he gets angry, it was only now did she notice Sehun was ing shirtless. When did he start to grow muscles? Sora tried so hard not to glance down at his abdomen to check him out.

 

oh yes, she was really trying to stop herself from checking the boy out.

 

suddenly, it all seemed not scary at all, it all seemed so intense and intimate that Sora blushed hard like a red wall painting on Christmas day. Sehun noticed of course; her cheeks had never been red in front of him like this before, and her heartbeat had never bumped up in this speed before. right away, a surprised expression spread along Sehun's face, and without him noticing, his head titled to the side to read the girl.

 

the intensity dropped, the swirls of honey disappeared from Sehun's eyes, and Sora was left with crimson cheeks and gaping mouth. 

 


"What..?" Sehun questioned, slowly giving the distance back. though Sora was relieved he gave her space; she still couldn't brush the redness away, especially if he kept not wearing anything. She dared to take a look towards him but immediately diverted her attention elsewhere. his jeans were hung low oh god have mercy on her. 

 

"N-nothing," 

 

"Sora come on, I can feel you are uncomfortable." Sehun gave the stuttering girl a look, crossing his arms on his chest. Sora did not want to talk about how his arms muscle flexed by that simple movement. 

 

"Hold on," Sora suddenly raised an arm up, lifting one finger to show Sehun how her anger flared up. yeah do you think she actually forgot about the way he growled at her and pinned her to the wall? 

 

Sora saw Sehun raise a perfect eyebrow up, lips on thin line like he had absolutely no idea about what the hell she is talking about. oh but she'll remind him.

 

"What the hell was all that? you pinning me to the wall and yelling at my face? who the hell do you think you are? if this is about Suho and Lay..-"

 

"Yeah alright? i ing heard you!" Sehun this time really yelled at her and Sora closed shut. she had no idea her heard her, but she thought his actions were quite obvious. he was literally jealous of Suho and Lay, and Sora has no idea why.


"For once in your life can you step being a jerk and start acting like a true friend you are supposed to be?" 


"What the hell are you saying? i have been acting like your friend!"

 

"Oh yeah guess what? thats still in the past tense!" 


huffing, Sora immediately regretted her words when she saw Sehun's eyes brim with glossy tears. No matter how scary and rough he seemed minutes ago; Sehun is still the same boy who cries at the little things. Though she didn't mean her words literally; she was just angry and thought that he needs a small wake up call, but she didn't want him to be affected this much, especially since he still couldn't forget about all the horrible deeds he has done before. The boy couldn't even forgive himself and saying this to him implied she too did not forgive him, but thats not true because she reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter