Jealous much BB?

The Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A/n hey guys!! Sooo soooo sorry i was late!!! I'm super busy and i traveled away from my home country *weeps* and i have been extremely busy>.< the updates might be slow sometimes as i write whenever i can! I even promised my friend that I'm going to update the day before yesterday but couldn't >.< sooooooorrrrryyyy      Enjoy ^^  

Scrubbing, scrubbing and scrubbing her wrist is what Sora was doing. She had a huge frown on her lips as she watched the wound bleed over and over again, it wasn't normal at all, the blood kept flooding from the wound uncontrollably as if her actions on cleaning it was futile.

 

She sighed helplessly and stopped scrubbing the reddish sponge over her nine-inched wound. It reached from the start of her wrist to the middle of her elbow. Instead of it being normal red, it was rather dark and it didn't stop blood from gushing out even though she had been treating it for the past ten minutes.

 

She could hear the voices of the boys in the living room and scowled, they obviously seemed to whisper their words, maybe they didn't want her to know what they were talking about, and she was ing angry right now.

 

When she wanted to scrub one last time, a hand attached itself into her wrist and pulled her towards himself. Lay frowned deeply at the wound on the girl's wrist that he didn't notice the short distance they have between their bodies. Sora's eyes widened at the sudden warmth from Lay's body and shivered slightly when he traced his fingers on her wound, wiping out the flooding liquid.

 

"This isn't a normal wound. You have been cut off by a different kind of knife.." Lay's voice was the same as a whisper, he obviously was aware of the distance between them and surprisingly he didn't want to disturb the calmness that spread between them.


Trying to hide her blush, and her accelerated heartbeats, Sora stared down at her wound, trying hard to ignore the colorful orb of Lay that taunted her to be taken. She concentrated hard on Lay's business, looking at the way the blood itself inside the wound before closing itself hurriedly, turning her skin as new as ever. Sora was amazed by his skills, and once again the taunting orb circled around her eyes, wanting Sora to it from Lay. But Sora wouldn't do that if Lay didn't want her to.


"There.. All done," once again Lay whispered, lifting his eyes to look at the girl, who seemed to be lifting her eyes at the same time. Their eyes locked, and both of their heartbeats increased hurriedly on their ribs. To be honest here, none of the two persons here knows what's going on, this sudden attraction they felt towards each other by just looking at each other's eyes were uncontrollable and understandable.


Really, if Sora would feel attraction towards someone from the royals, it would be Lay. He wasn't only hot and good looking, he also had this beautiful dimple in the corner of his cheeks that show almost every single time, and he was really nice. Sure he doesn't usually talk since he is a calm and quiet person, yet he still talks nicely to her. You know when girls say 'he is a full package' to someone who is hot but a bad boy at the same time? Sora thinks Lay is a full package for real, and not some high school girl's fantasy. 


Sora saw his dimple appear when he gulped down and she realized he still had a hold on her wrist. She curled her hands into fists from nervousness and hopefully someone came to the rescue.

 

Baekhyun coughed loudly as he walked inside the kitchen, taking an empty glass from the cabin to drink some water. Sora pushed herself away from Lay with a small cough to ease her nervousness, peering up at Baekhyun who started drinking his water in one go like he didn't do anything at all.

 

Baekhyun placed the glass down on the counter and leaned himself against it, looking down at his pretty hands in complete frustration Sora could easily catch. She took a peek at Lay who was trying to distract himself from his previous actions by looking elsewhere. Sora took the chance and left the place, maybe go back to her room to slow down her increasing heartbeats, but was immediately caught by Suho who dragged her to the living room to discuss some things.

 

It was when she left the kitchen that Baekhyun lifted his head to look at Lay, who was still avoiding the younger one's eyes, as if he was afraid of something.


"You might as well just kiss her," bitterly Baekhyun said, turning around to rest his back on the counter as he crossed his arms above his chest, anger flooding inside him in every direction.


"I'm sorry okay? I don't know what happened to..-"


"Hyung! That is not a good excuse! I already have Suga, I don't need you! Please..." The last plead came out desperately from Baekhyun's mouth as he looked down at his feet with a worried look upon his angelic face. 


Lay sighed, walking down to the younger one to pat him on the shoulder, giving him a squeeze soon after. 


"Let's just go back, we need to explain everything to her.." Lay didn't need to explain himself because Baekhyun already understood. They both understand and there is nothing they can do anyway. 


--


"Are you going to explain everything to me now?" Sora stated, looking around her at the eyes of every boy around her. She watched silently as Lay and Baekhyun trudged towards them before seating themselves around the others.


Sora darted her eyes back to Suho, who took something from his pocket and placed it right in the middle of the table, making her gasp as she took it in her hands.


"My blood, I thought they took it away.." Sora questioned Suho, eyes still examining the blood those men had taken from her. Now that she thinks of it, the cup was rather a bottle and was quite small, it rested against her opened palms soundlessly with the crimson liquid inside. She didn't even know the boys had taken it from those men before they can teleport back.


"We managed to take it away from them before we teleport, don't think we couldn't see your wrist," This time it was Luhan who spoke and rested his chin between his interlocked hands.


"Ah, about that, how is your wrist?" Suho asked again, worriedly eyeing the girl who blushed when she remembered what happened seconds ago. She tried to shrug out the feelings, lifting her arms up to show them she was okay.


"All done. Lay healed it for me,"


"That's a relief," now that she thought about it, Suho's wounds were gone too and Sora knew Lay healed them even after he said he wouldn't.


That kid..

 

She smiled softly and played with the bottle of her blood, titling her head to the side with a grimace, seeing the liquid inside.


"But do you know who those men are? What do they want with my blood, and who the hell is Lillan?" Sora looked at Suho, who was sitting next to her, silently thinking about the entire situation. He sighed softly before looking back at her with a distant look.

 

"I don't know who that Lillan is but I can assure you that she isn't a nice person. Those men are working under a cult were they kill off mimickers. My mother told me that they drain those mimicker's powers all of them and transform them into their own system, which makes them far more stronger than any of us since they hold different mimickers' blood running inside of them. They took your blood because they wanted to do some weird witch craft where they can transfer the powers in you to them by blood and then kill you off because as long as you are still alive, you are able to take your powers back with the same spell they use."


"Spells? As in real magic?" Sora's eyes couldn't get any larger as she took in Suho's words. Gosh she cannot believe whatever he said and still thinks he is lying. To be clear Sora does not believe in magic, she is even surprised people besides the humans knows it exists.


"Yeah, real spells."


She remembered the tales the old ladies in the human world shares. The ones about the magic the old generation used to play with, honestly she doesn't believe in those tales because magic is something against the law of nature and has no logical reasoning. If the mythical world she is living in now wasn't the place she was born in she wouldn't have believed in it. She still see people with demons and super powers, but she haven't seen a real magician before.


Sora realized the silence lingered for a long time and found herself shift in her place to completely face Suho, whose eyes widened slightly at the gesture.


"W-what are those people? I haven't seen anyone with a demon like theirs, and I quite don't understand why anyone would want to kill mimickers to have their powers. Their actions reflect greed," Suho could catch the fear in her tone, probably finally letting the reality sink in. For god's sake she has people running after her for her life and he couldn't really blame her.

 

"That's what human reality is, it revolves around greed and selfishness. They want to be the strongest and they don't care how they will have it,"


"Humans..?" She mumbled, lifting her eyes from the blood bottle in her hands to look at Suho, who softly nodded his head at the disbelief tone in her voice.


"Yes, they are humans."


"But I don't understand. How the hell did they find everything about us? How did they know we exist and what the hell are they doing in our territory?" At this rate the entire boys had their ears opened wide to listen to Suho's story. It's not like they haven't heard the story before but all of them feels fascinating by the story teller Suho when he tells it, he had a unique pinch of calm in his voice that makes you drawn into his words.


"It's a long story actually. Before we were born and any of our ancestors, the place we created wasn't ours to begin with. This whole land belonged to the humans and none of us were alive yet to take it. But suddenly when one of the late late late generation developed some weird ability with her best friend, they vowed to create their own place where they can practice their powers and have a safe environment away from humans' eyes. They were afraid someone would take them and claim them as freaks since they had a different mutation. One of the two friends has the ability to sense different changes and calculate different situation, he was brilliant and could tell that their lives would change drastically and a huge nation would come out from their breed. His friend was a female and was the first one to have an ability. She had super strength as her powers, and together they begin to build this huge house in the middle of a forest. They started to look for other mutations like them and managed to find ten others. The two were the oldest, at the age of thirteen and eleven, the others were so young when they were found that they had put up a lot against their families..."


"That is how the elders were chosen.." Sora mumbled, feeling amazed at the story Suho had shared with them. Suho smiled at her, nodding his head softly at her quick catching up. 


"Yeah, we are the direct descendants of the first twelve people with powers which explains why we are powerful than others, we are born to rule."

 

"But.. But there are thirteen families," Sora asked again, feeling creeped out that he only mentioned twelve and not thirteen.


"Ah, the Lees.. Well as far as I know, your family line appeared way after us and were placed as royals because you are the first blood line to ever have a mimicker.."


"But mimickers are chosen, they don't descend.."


"Yeah, it was the honor of having a first mimicker. You might not realize this but your great great great great grandfather was a mimicker as well, and his blood runs in your veins.."


Sora held her head between her hands, trying to concentrate on all the information being delivered to her. How come she never knew that? Why haven't anyone bothered to tell her? She gets that her father died when she was eleven and was too young to understand, but what about when she grew up? She is seventeen years old now for crying out loud, and she is a mimicker! Not only that, her great great great great grandfather was a mimicker as well, and the only reason they were royals was because of him.

 

Wow, who would have thought? 

 

"How do you know all of these stuff?" Sora eyebrow raised up in amusement as she asked that, making the latter blush at the question, somehow he found it as a compliment rather than a plain offense.

 

Before he can answer, or anyone for that matter, the bell of their house rang loudly and Xiumin jumped up to answer it.

 

Sora heard Yoora's enthusiastic voice greeting them all and she rolled her eyes immediately. Here comes the fake barbie.


Actually, Yoora wasn't fake physically. She was a natural born beauty with long blonde dyed hair and gorgeous body, her facial features weren't bad either, actually Sora and Yoora looked alike in so many things that could point them out as relatives, and the fact Yoora wasn't a big fan of makeup wasn't helping much.

 

Sora had known Yoora for her entire life, they live together.. Hello? And she wasn't always a , believe it or not Yoora is nice to a lot of people but she still has that deep hate towards Sora which she does not know why considering how Sora was practically useless, until now, but yeah, Sora could understand why the royals were so good to her, because equally, Yoora was good to them too.

 

Yoora strolled inside the house with two big white bags of food in both of her hands, a third one was held by Xiumin who whined about how she didn't let him take the food from her.


"Hey guys! I brought you some fo-- wait, weren't you supposed to be at a party?" Yoora gave a pointed look to each royal mainly Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Tao who were smiling at her tenderly.

 

Chanyeol's smile seemed almost unreal to Sora. 


"Something annoying happened and we all had to leave," As annoyed as he seems Baekhyun answered with a roll of his eyes, lifting himself up from the sofa to grab the remaining bags of food from her to give the boys, who immediately crowded around it like hungry wolves.

 

"Something annoying happened and we all had to leave." Sora mocked him almost right away, knowing that the 'annoying' thing was her safety and she really wanted to shred him into pieces. Baekhyun scowled back, holding a big box of food in his hands.

 

Sora stood up from her place suddenly when she felt that her presence wasn't important to them anymore, taking the bottle of blood with her to drain it in the sink where no one can have it, it's not like she can take it back inside her veins or anything. 

 

The noise inside the living room increased and booming laughters were echoing everywhere. Sora felt something twirl in her stomach. When she realized how happy they were all, she felt like an intruder all of a sudden and also hungry, gosh she still feels like her food was gone into waste in the street and those assfaces didn't bother to offer her some. 

 

She rested herself on the sink as she watched the red blood mixed with water from the faucet into the drain, all of a sudden thinking about the only person who actually cared for her.

 

She really misses her mom. 

 

'Crap, her birthday is in two days. How did I forget?' Sora thought with a frown before closing the tap water, looking down at her fingers in concentration.

 

Usually in her birthdays she would always give her a birthday present by the mail, the sender unknown to avoid some suspicious acts. When she was a kid her father used to tell her tales about her mom and the things she likes, and she had been giving her all the things she fancied. She would even show up on the day of the mailman delivery day to see him give her the gift just to see the expression on her face.

 

Mostly it's painted with happiness.

 

This year she has absolutely no idea what to give her and she felt lost. She had been thinking about it for the past couple of months and she still has zero knowledge on what to do. Gosh she feels helpless.

 

Something was placed behind her and she looked back only to see Baekhyun placing three boxes of food with a pair of chopsticks and juice bottle. Soon leaving with expressionless face, as if he didn't just do the strangest thing ever. 

 

If Sora wasn't caught off guard she would have spouted nonsense to him already, but he was gone and her face was still morphed into a shocked face, completely surprised that the Byun Baekhyun she knows had given her food. 

 


It was.... nice of him.

 

Unconsciously a smile stretched into her lips and she sat down softly on the dining table to eat, still having that soft smile on her lips. 

 

--

 

Immediately when Sora spotted the boy, she hurried towards him and jumped onto his back, having a huge grin on her face that turned into chuckles when she caught the overly surprised expression on his face.

 

The moment she woke up, she headed to school early, not even minding to wake the twelve boys up knowing how they slept late last night enjoying themselves with Yoora, who decided to sleepover again, wow what a shocker..


She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter