HELL IS WERE HEAVEN IS

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day is over. Now I can go to see Minzy, hopefully she feels better now. I go the grocery store to buy some food to her, she’s probably hungry by now.  When I’m done at the grocery store, my cell phone starts to vibrate. It’s an text message from Minzy. 

 

 

”Hi Kai, how was your day?” 

I’m starting to smile but it still hurts, what’s so perfect about Kyungsoo? 

Thereafter I type in an answer to Minzy.

 

”Hello there sick girl, my day was great but it was not as fun without you.

Is it okay if I come over? I have bought you some food.”  It didn’t took long until it came a new text message from Minzy. 

 

 

”Yah Kai, why do you ask such a stupid question? You can come home to me whenever you want to. I don’t want to be alone throughout the whole afternoon.”

 

I put down my cell phone in my pocket while I’m heading towards Minzy’s house. 

After a few seconds someone jumps up on my back, I’m on the verge to fall down on the ground but I manage to stay on the legs. What kind of person does that? Some do not have any respect at all. 

 

”Hi lover boy.” 

 

Of course, Kyungsoo. When will this little freak leave me alone? I really don’t understand why he’s after me when Minzy is the one he likes. 

 

”What the are you doing? Why can’t you just leave me alone?”

”I’m too lazy to walk and you owe me this since I saved you from almost getting hit by a car.”

 

”Aish! Why? Are you a god damn baby?!”

”Do you always whine like this Kai? Knock it off, you’re so silly.”

”Shorty, listen. I’m so tired of you, I don’t know why you’re after me but you better stop now or you’ll make me regret that I said that you could be with Minzy.”

”Yah stop whine and keep walking. Hiya!” Shouts Kyungsoo who seems to think that he can treat me how he wants. 

 

I keep on walking while Kyungsoo refuses to get off my back, I can’t believe that I’m still carrying this little freak on my back. Kyungsoo is still on my back once I’ve arrived at Minzy’s house and he has fallen asleep but I try to wake him up, sadly it doesn’t work so I try gently to reach the door bell with one of my hands to avoid the risk of  Kyungsoo to fall. Minzy opens the door quickly, she’s still as white as earlier today but she seems to be okay. 

 

 

”Yah Kai! What took you so long?” Minzy is looking at me with big eyes. 

I turned around to show that I was carrying Kyungsoo on my back during the walk home. She smiles widely, it seems like she have accepted my apology. 

 

”Aaw, Kai that’s so sweet.” Minzy hugs me and ask me to come in. 

 

Short thereafter, Kyungsoo wakes up from his little nap. Minzy looks at him as he were a baby. He rubs his eyes and yawns and then finally he lets go of me. When Kyungsoo woke up, he looked at us with his big eyes which felt a bit scary. 

 

Thereafter, all of us went in to the living room while Minzy went to the kitchen to unpack the food I bought her. Me and Kyungsoo took a seat on the couch, he sat next to me which felt quite uncomfortable so I moved myself away from him. 

 

”What’s the problem Kai?” Asks Kyungsoo with that evil smile. 

”Just.. do not sit so close to me.” 

 

Kyungsoo comes closer and puts his hand on my shoulder, it makes me feel a bit nervous of what he’s about to do next but he doesn’t go any further. Instead, he’s just sitting there. Minzy comes in to the living room a few minutes later with three plates in her hands. 

 

”I hope you’re hungry guys.. what are you doing Kyungsoo?” Asks Minzy as she noticed his hand on my shoulder. 

”Ah nothing, I just wanted be nice to Kai. He had some dust on his shoulder.” Says Kyungsoo and now he suddenly smiles in an angelic way.

 

”Aw that’s so sweet of you Kyungsoo. Yah Kai, why can’t you be more like Kyungsoo? You  didn’t even thank him when he saved you earlier today.”

”Aish Minzy, why do you want me to be like him? I thought I was good as I was.” I’m pouting with my lips.  

 

” Haha Kai stop it, you look so silly when you do that.Now let’s eat guys! Oh I almost forgot,thanks Kai, for wasting your money on me.” Minzy smiles. 

”It’s not a waste if it’s needed, now let’s eat. I bet you’re hungry.” 

”Am I allowed to eat with you two?” Asks Kyungsoo shyly. 

 

”Yeah of course, I did not include three plates without any reason. Dig in Kyungsoo.” Replies Minzy with filled with rice. 

 

”You’re so cute Minzy, how can you still be single?”

 ”Ah haha.. stop it you making me blush.”

”But it’s true.” Says Kyungsoo while he smirks. 

 

I know that he’s trying to provoke me. An angry feeling begins to sprout within me but I manage to calm myself. Now I realized why he put his hand on my shoulder, what a psycho, doesn’t he have any respect. 

 

When we had finished eating ,my stomach felt so stuffed. I could barely get up on my legs since I was so tired after our meal. After we have been with Minzy for a few hours, it was time to go home so we said good bye to Minzy and began to walk home. As soon as me and Kyungsoo was outside, I began to walk home. He suddenly grabbed my arm in a tight grip.

 

”Where do you think you’re going lover boy?” 

”Home, where else? Psycho..” 

”Tsh psycho, for real? I saw that you were jealous in there Kai, which means I did a great job.” Kyungsoo grins evilly.

 

”Wh..what do you mean?” 

”If you truly love Minzy you would get pissed by hearing me say what I said, which means I’ve managed.” 

”Shut up, leave me alone shorty. I’ve had enough of you.” 

”Aaw why Kai, how can you leave such a cute boy like me all alone in the dark. Minzy wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter