WHAT'S GOING ON?

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well hello guys! ~

Two weeks later and I'm back with a whole new chapter! Totally unexpected huh? Well long story short, I felt like doing a small test on you readers. 

 

The aim of this was to see if I'd receive any special reactions for such a dramatic ending. 

 

So I really hope that you're not disappointed at me for killing Kyungsoo in the last chapter while I got you to believe that this story was completely done. 

 

Anyway, let's get on with the reading of this new chapter!! ~~ 

 

Comment your thoughts down below ^^

 

 

A doctor pushed me aside so they’d be able to bring Kyungsoo to the emergency department but I refused to let go. The only option they had was to drag me away from him which caused even more chaos.

 

”NOO!! LET GO OF ME!! PLEASE..” None of them was listening to me although I yelled and struggled.

 

 The little boy was transported through the hallways while I just stood there with teary eyes. My inside was nothing but empty darkness.

 

 

I sat down and buried the face in my hands. As I was grieving quietly, a hand suddenly appeared on my shoulder.

 

”Hi there, is everything ok with you?” It was Hyoyeon, she smiled lightly against me.

 

 

”What the hell are you doing here?”

”Wow, damn.. you’re always so polite. Anyway.. I was visting a friend. What’s the matter with you?”

”First off all, could you please remove your hand from my shoulder? And.. second off all..leave me alone. The last thing I need is you clinging all over my axle.”

 

Hyoyeon sighed and rolled her eyes.

”Can you at least tell me what’s going on?”

”That’s none of your business. Now, please give me some space, I am not in the mood for small talk.”

 

She recoiled rapidly and sat quiet for the next few hours.

 

The hours passed by but not a single sign from any of the doctors, about Kyungsoo’s condition. Eventually, I lost hope. When I decided to leave after such a long wait, someone patted carefully on my shoulder.

 

”Hello Mr.Kim, long time no see!” Said a acquainted voice, it was Kyungsoo’s personal doc.

 

”Hi sir. Yeah, it’s been a while now.”

”I suppose you’re here for the sake of Mr.Do’s son.”

 

I nodded nervously whilst my hands started to shiver.

 

”Well.. I wish there was a good way to tell you this but..”

 

Oh my..What have I done? .. I’ll never see him again.

 

I could feel how a huge lump of tears was being formed in my throat.

 

”It could have ended really badly, Mr.Kim. As we understand it, Kyungsoo must have drugged himself which subsequently led to an overdose. Fortunately enough, we managed to save his life by using gastric lavage.”

 

”He.. he drugged himself? H..how is that even possible?”

”We investigated the matter and it seems like he used his own medicine to succeed with it all.” 

 

”Are you serious right now? Don’t you have anyone who’s in charge for his medication? I mean.. you can’t just let a patient have the responsibility for such a major thing, especially if they’re not mentally stable.”

 

I was furious. How could he be so irresponsible? Isn’t he a qualified doctor?

If it wasn’t for my politeness, I’d probably give him a slap right in the face.

 

”Calm down Mr.Kim. The reason that we let Kyungsoo take care of his own medicaiton is because we trust him but now we do realize it requires drastic measures. Don’t we all make mistakes sometimes?”

 

Mistakes? That ing mistake could have killed him..

 

All I did was to nod and give away a faint smile.

 

When the doctor left for other errands, I went right off to the emergency department. Kyungsoo who was sleeping for the moment, didn’t notice me sneaking into his dorm. It didn’t take long until he was aware of my presence tho. 

 

”Who’s there?” He located me pretty quickly, before I could even close the door.

 

At first, my heart started to pound as the lips went dry. Not a single word came out of me. 

 

”I asked you a question. Isn’t it a bit impolite to not give me an answer?” Kyungsoo was getting impatient.

 

”I-it’s m-me..” I could not help but stutter.

 

His eyes became wider than normal, as soon as he realized who the visitor was.

 

”Kai? Is.. is that you?” Based on his trembling voice, it felt like he was about to burst into tears.

 

”H-hello Kyungsoo… H-how.. are yo…”

 

I couldn’t even finish the sentence before he ran up to me with his arms around my waist. 

 

The little boy didn’t say anything, all he did was to embrace me tightly with tears flowing down his cheeks as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter