WALK OF PAIN

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon started to shiver as she stuttered.

”I-I’m s-so sorry.”

 

The only audible words that came out of me, eventually turned into nonsense, while my body had lost all of its sense. As a shock to us both, I said something, that no one ever could predict.

 

”Don’t be.”

”I’m going to hate myself so much for doing this…” Whispered Hyoyeon as she kissed me lightly on the lips.

 

It felt so right yet so wrong. I smirked while the girl was blushing a little. 

The heat between us increased but suddenly she pushed me away.

 

”What was that for?”

”Kai… you disgust me…” Said Hyoyeon as she dried her lips with her sleeve.

 

I gasped of despair and glared shocked at her.

”Wh-what? W-why? I thought you liked me.”

”I’m into someone else…” 

 

For some reason, I became disappointed. 

Did I interpret her body langugage completely wrong?

 

She pushed me away as I fell into a puddle.

 

”You’re completely out of your mind!”

”Oh really? Take a careful look at yourself Kai.. what you’re doing is ing disgraceful.” Said Hyoyeon before she left. 

 

What did I do wrong? 

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

Sitting in solitude, with no one by my side. Although my hatred towards Kai was strong, I could not help but think about our time together, which now is a thing of the past.

 

How come I have to endure so much pain? 

 

It was knocking on the door but unfortunately it ended up to be my doctor.

 

”Hello Mr.Do. How are you this morning?”

 

I glared at him yet I did not utter a word.

”Is everything alright with you Mr.Do?”

 

”Isn’t my state obvious enough when you’re compelled to ask twice?”

”I see but may I ask if you’d like to talk about it?”

 

I chuckled condescending.

 

”Doctor.. How is it possible loving someone so much but at same time you can’t help but think about all the damages the person have caused?”

 

”What do you mean?” Asked the doctor with a wondering gaze.

”What I mean is.. I love Kai so much but.. because of him my heart is filled with nothing but scars…” I sighed depressed.

 

”Oh but…” 

 

To our surprise, it started knocking on the door. It was my nurse, she sneaked in her head as she said.

 

”Mr.Do, you have a visitor.”

”Who is it?”

 

The visitor sneaked in carefully.

”Hi.”

 

My eyes widened as soon as I got sight of who it was.

”H-hello…” I stuttered nervously while avoiding eye contact.

”Well I will leave you two alone, let me know if you’re in need of something Mr.Do.” Said the doctor before he left me with my unexpected guest.

 

As soon as it was just the two of us, she came up to me but I refused to even look at her. 

 

”Get away from me.”

”Impolite..as always.” 

 

I turned my face into her direction as I glared furious.

”Oh I wonder why, hm? How do you even have the gut show yourself here, huh?” 

 

Although I meant to come off as ill-tempered, Minzy took a seat on a chair next to my bed.

 

”Wow, is it wrong to check how you’re feeling? I mean, is it really necessary to be so cruel?”

 

”It might not be necessary but you deserve it.” 

”What’s wrong with you Kyungsoo? You’ve changed.”

 

I chuckled because of her ignorance.

 

”I’ve changed..Have I changed?! WHY DON’T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR FILTHY LITTLE BOYFRIEND, HUH?! I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHERE HE GOT HIS EGOISM FROM.” My anger was imposssible to control.

 

At last, Minzy lost her temperament as she got up from the chair and grabbed my wrists into a tight grip.

 

”Enough… I’ve had enough of you. All you do is to ruin the society by being alive. If it wasn’t for you, Kai and I would still be happy together.” Her gaze became slightly intimidating.

 

”Oh yeah it’s my fault as usual. Is that all you can come up with, hm? Putting the blame on me? Give it a break, you’re so ing patethic.” All I wanted to do was to spit her right in the face.

 

Eventually, her grip became tighter and tighter - my wrists started to ache a little.

I didn’t know what to do, still a few tears ran down my cheeks.

 

”Don’t cry Kyungsoo, I won’t hurt you. I’m just going to make sure you won’t be able to distract Kai anymore.” Said Minzy, her voice drastically changed to pure evil - while I closed my eyes, in hope to make her disappear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter