WHAT NOW?

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

In love?.. W..with me? Really

 

I didn’t know how I was supposed to react, if I should yell of joy or just lay there with a shocked look on my face.

 

Did she just said that? No.. wait.. did she even mean it?

 

”Minzy yah.. What are you saying?” 

”What are you, deaf Kai?..” Asked Minzy shyly.

”Andwe..It’s just that you’ve never said such a thing before.. wait are you drunk?” I became suspicious over her behavior. 

 

”Yah.. No..I drank one glass champagne ..that’s all.”

She started to hiccup.

 

Of course.. she would never said a thing like that and then mean it.

 

”But.. who says I can’t be in love with you huh? I drank one glass.. it was one glass Kai.” Minzy seemed to be very sure of what she said.

 

”If you truly love me..then.. prove it.” I’m way too stubborn to accept the fact that she isn’t drunk.

 

”Fine..If so..let me just say that if someone choose to talk to you every single time they’re drunk then it means you’re the one for them, even though this person may be drunk she choose you among all the other guys on this planet just to make a conversation with a person she really cares about. I promise, I’m not drunk.. but can’t I love you either way if I’m drunk or sober?” 

 

I was shocked of what Minzy just said, it seemed like she really knew what she were saying.

 

”Yes of course but it’s just that I’m not sure if this is such a good idea..” 

I may have her in my hands now but I’m still insecure about what’s happening between us.. who knows.. what if I’m just an option.. I know that we’ve been best friends since the kinder garden but I have my suspicions..

 

 

”What do you mean? .. You hate me? Omg I’m sorry.. I’ve shouldn’t have..”

 

I gave Minzy a kiss right on her lips so she didn’t have to feel so concerned. 

”Shut up weirdo.” I said teasingly.

 

She smiled widely as she bit softly on her lips. 

 

We continued to kiss each other until we fell asleep in each others arms, 

my heart got filled with happiness just by thinking of us two cuddling together but also because of what Minzy said to me. 

 

”Kai.. I really love you.. I hope you feel the same for me.. Kyungsoo is just a douche.. I don’t understand how I’ve could be so blind all the time..you and I..we’re meant to be.”

 

 

I couldn’t help that I was smiling like an idiot, this was probably the best moment in my entire life.

 

Next morning, I woke up with Minzy’s arms placed around my waist. 

After a few minutes later she woke up as she gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. 

I smiled widely, it felt like everything was going my way for once in a while. 

 

”Morning weirdo. Do you want breakfast in bed?” 

”Hmm..okay but wait..” Minzy grabs my hand and then she gets up to kiss me on the lips.

 

 

My heart beats twice as fast than normal, I can barely believe that this is happening. Shortly thereafter I get up while Minzy remains in bed.

 

Later on when I was done making breakfast for the both of us, I went straight up to my room with a tray in my hands. As soon as I’ve arrived to my room, Minzy sat on the edge of my bed. 

 

”Hope you’re ready for some breakfast.” 

”Kai.. I need to say something.” 

 

It began to grow a big lump inside me when she looked sadly at me.

”Yeah..what is it? Have I done something wrong?”

”N..no… I just received a text message from Kyungsoo and he wrote that he’s sorry and he would like to take me out on a another date.” 

 

I didn’t know how to react.. All I wanted to do was to disappear, I could feel how the tears were hiding behind my eyes, they would probably squirt in any minute and I would cry like a little baby just because of that stupid text message. 

 

”And..?” I asked as I shivered of fear. 

”I told him that I refuse to accept his apology because of what he did. I want to stay here with y..”
”But isn’t that a bit too harsh..”

” Harsh? Kai I love you but if you don't love me.. then fine but I refuse to lea..”

 

I put the tray on my desktop of anger before I went up to Minzy as I pushed her down to a lying position on my bed and then I kissed her intensively on the lips before she even got the chance to end her sentence.

 

”Yah.. what was that for..?”

”Oh so you didn’t like it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter