A "WONDERFUL" WORLD

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We hold onto each other for a while until a doctor knocked on the door, we released each other.

 

”Hello Mr.Kim. I see that you have packed your things. Are you ready to go home? We ordered a cab for you.” 

 

”Changed plans doctor. I’ll stay for the rest of the week.”

”Well that’s marvelous Mr.Kim. I’m glad to hear that. I see that Mr.Do were the one who got to know it first.” Said the doctor smiling.

 

I gave him a faint smile since I still was crushed after what happened in the park. Thereafter, the doctor left us two alone in my room.

 

I took a seat on my bed while my hands covered my face.

Kyungsoo sat down next to me.

 

”Kai..”

”Kyungsoo.. I may stay here but..what you did to me, that’s unforgivable.

I don’t think it will be possible for me to see you.”

 

”But.. what do you mean?”

”Are you deaf? My relationship with Minzy is over and all of it is because of you. Don’t you understand that you have ruined my life now?”

 

”Then why are you here? Why do you even stay here if I’m just ruining your life?!” Kyungsoo became angry of the way I talked to him.

 

”What should I do then? Huh? Go home? Were my girlfriend hates me or wait, she isn’t even my girlfriend anymore. The only girl I’ve ever loved, is now gone!” We began to scream at each other very loudly. 

 

”I did you a damn favor Kai!!” 

 

His stupidity made me tie my fits angrily as I stared gloweringly at him.

”Favor?! A favor? How is what you did to me a ing favor?!?!? Tell how, because I really don’t get how it can be a favor to ruin someone’s relationship like that!”

 

 

”You must be stupid or something, y..you..do..don…” Kyungsoo suddenly began to gasp for breath. He fell down to the floor as his breaths became slower and slower. The fear slapped me right into the face when I realized how helpless Kyungsoo was.

 

 

”Kyungsoo, what’s wrong with you?! Huh?!”

 

But I did not receive any answer while his skin became paler for each second. The heart of mine was beating faster than usual, a few sweat drops fell down from my forehead. I carried Kyungsoo up from the floor, thereafter I ran through the hallways searching for a doctor. 

 

Just a few minutes later after I left my dorm with Kyungsoo in my arms, I accidentally bumped into a doctor. 

 

 

”Hey you, doctor!”

”Yes Mr.Kim, is there anything wrong?” Asked the doctor with a concerned look.

 

”You need to help Kyungsoo. He just fell down unconscious to the floor, I don’t know what to do!” I yelled nervously.

 

It didn’t took long until the doctor noticed how pale Kyungsoo was, the doctor also saw how terribly slow he was breathing.  

 

”Calm Down Mr.Kim. Come with me.” Said the doctor at the same time he led us to a room where Kyungsoo could be examined.

 

When we arrived to the examination room, I was forced to stay out.

During the investigation, my heart were on the verge of exploding by fear. 

 

Was it something I did that caused Kyungsoo’s attack? 

What can possibly be the reason for this incident?

 

 

It felt like I sat outside the examination room for hours but later on, the doctor I bumped into earlier, came out.

 

”Hi Mr.Kim. How are you?”

 

 

Why does he ask such a question to me?

 

 

”I’m fine. But what took you so long? How is Kyungsoo? Is he okay?” I could not help but ask several questions at the same time.

 

 

He sat down next to me as he said

 

”Mr.Do is okay. It’s just that he has a disease, it makes him become a little unconscious from time to time, depending on his exertion. He has a weak heart but still he fight better than anyone else with a heart disease. But it’s not deadly so there’s nothing to be worried about.”

 

I became shocked of what I just heard, the fact that I never knew Kyungsoo had a heart disease. All this time. Although he seems to be a quite strong person, he’s the weakest of them all. 

 

 

”I uhm.. ..” I was speechless.

”You’re shocked, I see. I guess he haven’t told you about it then.” Said the doctor as he looked concerned at me. 

 

I shook my head.
”That’s not a surprise for the staff here at the hospital.”

”What do you mean?”

”Mr.Kim, you do remember how I’ve said that Mr.Do’s family is extremely busy, right?”

”Well yes of course. How can I forget such a thing?”

 

 

”However, we’re very close to him and as the time have passed, Mr.Do have become more and more introvert. It may not seem so but deep down he’s a very sensitive person. After his mom’s death, he often came here just to have someone to talk to since Mr.Do could not make friends so well as the other kids in his class. It never want a day without receiving a visit from him, this little boy became like my own son. During all those years he went through a lot and it’s quite understandable that he don’t want to reveal such things even though you two seem to be close. As the way I see it, Mr.Do wants to be seen as a strong person. I understand him to the fullest for the reason that he have gone through so much as a kid but as a teenager as well.”

 

”During my time with him, it have struck me that he’s a quite strong person. He fights for his own best and Kyunngsoo has a very unique personality. I’m really grateful that you tell me this but he can be a pain in the as well, excuse my language. Despite that Kyungsoo can be a total nightmare, he’s extremely kindhearted, I can see it in his eyes.” I could barely believe what I just said, the words came out from me like floating water. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter