WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SATAN

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo took Minzy’s hand and kissed it slowly.

She seemed to be paralyzed. 

 

”Excuse me.. but what did you just say?” I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

 

”Oh Mr.Kim, I’m sorry that I didn’t told you that she’s my girlfriend. I didn’t know you knew her. What a surprise.” He said happily.

 

Minzy was speechless but she tried her best to get the words out of .

 

”Mr.Do.. I think there’s an misunderstanding.” 

”What do you mean?” He looked confused.

”Ka..I mean Mr.Kim is my boyfriend.” Minzy seemed to be a bit afraid of his reaction.

 

The nurse grabbed Kyungsoo’s armed in a soft grip.

”Mr.Do, it’s time to go. Your father is waiting for you.”

 

He nodded to the nurse as he said

”Arasseo. Oh ehm and.. I’m sorry Mr.Kim, I didn’t knew that. It was nice meeting you anyway.” Kyungsoo smiled softly but it disappeared faster than it appeared on his small lips and thereafter he left us.

 

 

As soon as he left, we went into the cafeteria and ordered two cups of coffee. 

Minzy looked down at her cup. 

 

”So.. he has amnesia.”

”Yeah.. I became quite shocked too.” I tried to make eye contact with her.

”Hm especially when he thought I was his girlfriend.”

”I don’t think we have to be worried about him. I guess his memory will be back sooner or later.” I took Minzy’s hand while I took a sip from my cup.

She looked at me with a worried gaze. Something told me that she didn’t believed me.

 

”Minzy stop look so upset. There’s nothing to be worried about, I promise you and if something happens I’ll always be there for you and you know that.” I tried my best to convince her.

 

”Yeah fine, I guess you’re right.”

”Ofc I’m right.” I smiled widely at her.

 

After Minzy’s short visit at the hospital it was time for her to go home.

”Well I have to go now Kai, I really hope you’ll get well soon.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

”Thanks, take care weirdo.” Was the last thing I said before Minzy left the building.

 

As soon as she have left, I returned to my room. It sure have been a long day. 

Now that Kyungsoo had amnesia, everything felt so much better for some weird reason but sadly he’ll probably get his memory back in any second. 

 

I took a seat on my bed while I took a look out the window, it was raining. 

 

”Boring weather huh?” Asked a familiar voice.

I turned around quickly by curiosity to see who it was.

For once it was Kyungsoo without any nurse by his side.

 

I nodded slowly at him while he took a few steps into my room.

”Mr.Kim, I’m sorry for the thing earlier today.” Kyungsoo smiled more than he did when he saw me with Minzy earlier.

 

”Mr.Do, it’s okay. You sure don’t have to apologize for a misunderstanding. I understand that it must have felt weird for you.” I tried to sound as nice as possible. 

 

”I see, well I guess it’s good between us then?” Kyungsoo took a seat next to me.

 

”Yeah.” I smiled softly.

”Minzy must be awesome to have as a girlfriend, right?” He looked at me with his big eyes.

 

”Yeah she’s.. I don’t even know how to describe her but one thing I’m absolutely sure about is that I would do anything for her. She mean the world to me.” I chuckled as I kept on looking at the rainy weather.

 

”Hm, Minzy is lucky to have someone who cares so much about her. I’m happy that she’s in safe hands instead of being girlfriend to some sort of a douchebag. I know this may come of as a little bit weird but I feel like I can trust you.” Kyungsoo looked into my eyes for a long time, oddly enough it didn’t feel uncomfortable at all.

 

”Well thank you Kyu.. I mean Mr.Do. I’m glad to hear that. Not to be rude or anything but I think I like the new you better.” 

”Haha call me Kyungsoo if you want to. It’s okay Mr.Kim, I guess I’ve must been a total hell before the amnesia and in that case, I am extremely sorry.”

 

”Tell me about it..I..I mean, there’s no idea to say sorry.” I stuttered. 

”What do you mean?” Kyungsoo looked all confused.

”I mean, you’ll probably get your memory back in a few days and then you’ll just regret what you just said.” I looked disappointed at him.

 

”No.. no don’t say that. Can’t we.. just enjoy the moment then?” He smiled insisted. I couldn’t help it, his smile was too irresistible. 

 

”Fine.” 

 

Kyungsoo giggled happily, like a little child who just got his wish fulfilled. 

Shortly thereafter, he went back to his room to get some rest from the accident yesterday. 

 

As soon as Kyungsoo left, I decided to take a nap after a long day.

 

 

”I swear, next time I see you, you’ll be dead. You’ll even regret that you were born.”

 

There was a high pitched voice screaming that I could barely recognize but sooner the voice became darker and darker. After a few seconds, I could clearly hear who it was. It was Kyungsoo. His eyes turned into big black holes while his mouth disappeared. 

 

I began to scream of fear and suddenly woke up soaked in sweat.

It was at that moment, I realized it only was a nightmare but the room was dark. As soon as I woke up from the nightmare, someone was holding my wrist into a extremely tight grip.

 

”Mr.Kim.. calm down, I won’t hurt you.” 

 

It felt like the dream were about to come true so I began to scream of fear.

 

”LET ME GO! PLEASE.. DON..DON’T KILL ME!” 

 

Suddenly someone the light in my room. Kyungsoo sat at the edge of my bed as he held unto my wrist.

 

”What are you talking about? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter