ING PERFECT

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without Minzy, I was nobody. My inside was completely empty, nothing but darkness was left.

 

Suddenly, I could hear sounds from downstairs, so I went down to check and it turned out to be someone at the door.

 

”Hello.” Said the familiar girl.

”What are you doing here?” I sighed by disappointment.

 

”I came here to visit you. Is that a problem?”

”Listen Hyoyeon, I’m not in the mood. Besides, if you’re going to visit someone, shouldn’t it be Minzy?”

 

”Well, I gave her a call but she didn’t feel like talking to me… I have a sense that she’s upset for something. Minzy just asked if I’d be able to chat with her later.” 

 

”I see..” 

”You seem depressed. It’s quite odd how both of you are feeling down at the exact same time. Is something wrong?”

 

”No, everything is perfectly fine. Can you please leave?”

”Wow ok. It seems like I’m unwanted no matter where I go. Hmhm.. Anyway, let me tell you one thing before I leave; If you ever feel like talking out about your problems, I’ll be right here. Well.. see ya!”

 

Then she waved good bye and left. 

 

I’m not that desperate for a talk. Just because I neither have Minzy or Kyungsoo, doesn’t mean I need a shoulder to cry on.

 

Although my world is now upside down, I’d still prefer to sit for myself, than sharing thoughts with Hyoyeon.

ONE AND A HALF WEEK LATER…

 

It have already been one week since Minzy asked for a paus, one week since Kyungsoo demanded me to immediately leave him. My heart still aches from all the pain I’ve received.

 

I had nothing to live for, so why am I still here? The pain of being so depressed, killed me slowly from the inside out. Perhaps I should at least try sending her a text message.

 

”Hi, is everything alright with you?”

 

As minutes turned into hours, I lost hope for every second that went by. Instead of wasting the whole day indoors, I went out for a walk to clear my thoughts a little but also to pass the time.

 

Even though I attempted to avoid thinking of Minzy, it felt like I had a great chain glued onto my ankle, while every footstep became heavier and heavier.

 

”Mr.Kim!” Yelled a familiar yet stern voice. I turned around and unfortunately it was not the person I was expecting, someone I never thought I’d encounter.

 

”Mr.Do?”

”It’s a pleasure to see you again young man.”

 

He made me feel nauseous. How could Mr.Do have the gut to converse with me?

 

”Excuse me?”

”Wow, are you still having problems with your hearing?”

 

I rolled my eyes by vexation, it’s so disgraceful how someone can be so ruthless. 

”Pft..aha. I didn’t know you were such a comedian Mr.Do. 

”What is that suppose to mean?”

 

”Nothing special. I’m just pensive why you’re attempting to start a conversation when you have prevented me from seeing your son.”

 

”Can’t I have a normal chat without any suspicions?”

”No, definitely not. I certainly don’t wanna be rude but I do not trust you.”

 

”Hah, you’re quite impertinent for someone at your age. However, Mr.Kim, I know how obstinate you can be and obeying orders isn’t your strongest side, so that’s why I’m here to give you an offer.”

 

”Thanks but I’m not the slightest interested of what you have to offer me. Good bye Mr.Do.”

 

”Wait, why can’t you take some time to think about it.” Mr.Do winked as he handed over a envelope.

 

I opened the envelope, the inside shocked me the most.

 

”Thanks but no thanks. Again, I am not interested, keep those filthy money for yourself sir.” I gave him a vicious look and stepped back.


”Not so fast young man. I’ve noticed how you have been looking at my son, your interest for him is quite hard to miss. Let me tell you this, if you take the money, I won’t prevent you from seeing Kyungsoo. It’s your choice Mr.Kim, you don’t need to feel any pressure. I’ll give you some time for consideration.” Thereafter he walked away with a some of his colleagues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter