ONE LESS PROBLEM OR ONE LOST

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked shocked at Kyungsoo who left me standing at the bus stop.

Why do I even care about him so much now when I finally got Minzy? 

He’s not a bother anymore now when Minzy is my girlfriend. 

 

As soon as the bus came, Minzy rushed up to me while she was hugging me from the back. 

 

”Hi babe.” She smiled widely at me while I was just standing there. 

”Hello.” I said quietly

”Is something wrong?”

”No.. no no everything is just fine.”

”But you look so sad.” 

”Maybe because.. I missed my little weirdo.” I turned into Minzy’s direction as I kissed her softly on her lips. 

 

 

”Pabo.. how dare you to scare me like that?” She hits me playfully on my shoulder before we enter the bus. 

 

The both of us took a seat at the bus, we took a look at each other for a long time. 

 

”Kai.. I love you so much.”

”I love you too weirdo.”

 

Minzy looked at me as she was smiling softly. 

Now when we finally were together, I noticed how weird it would feel to see Kyungsoo in school but it would probably feel even more embarrassing for Minzy.

 

During our lunch break, we went up to the roof top as usual. 

It felt so much better now when everything was solved between us. 

No more feelings to deny. It’s like a huge relieve. 

 

 

As we sat on the roof top, Minzy asked me a question I never thought she would ask. 

 

”Kai, how long have you been in love with me? I mean, did you fell in love with me recently? ”

 

”Uh..uhm”

 

What am I supposed to say? I can’t say since kindergarden.. she will probably think I’m crazy and creepy.

 

My hands started to sweat of nervousness.

 

”Come on, you can tell me.”

”Since kinder garden.” I mumbled quietly so Minzy wouldn’t be able to hear what I just said.

 

”What? Say it again.. without that mumbling.”

 

”Since kinder garden okay!.. Damn it.. Minzy, I know that this may come off a little bit creepy and I’m very sorry.. I can’t help it.” I looked at her with terrified eyes as I could feel how a few tears began to flow down my cheeks. 

 

”Kai..no I don’t find it creepy okay. You don’t have to excuse yourself in front of me. We love each other and that’s all that matters to me. I was curious about when you got feelings for me since I wanted to be sure you didn’t fell in love with me just because of my feelings for you. Like.. I want a relationship that is mutual.” 

 

”I can’t describe how happy I am right now.. and .. and you are the most awesome girlfriend in the world.” 

 

”Of course I am.” Says Minzy as she giggles happily with a wide smile.

 

 

We took our lunch bags and went away to our next lesson. 

As soon as we came down from the roof top, we accidentally bumped into Kyungsoo. 

”Well hello guys.” Said Kyungsoo all innocent. 

”Oh..ehm h..hi Kyungsoo.” Said Minzy awkwardly.

”I haven’t seen you for a while. How are you?”

”I.. I’m good.. uhm.. Kai, see you in class.”

Minzy looked at us and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left. 

 

”See ya Minzy…” Said Kyungsoo before he turned his face into my direction with an evil gleam in his eye.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter