TWO OF US CAN PLAY

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk home slowly in the dark, I never thought that it would end like this. Is  it supposed to be like this from now on? Kyungsoo and Minzy as boy-and girlfriend, my heart hurts just by thinking of what Kyungsoo said to me. 

 

When I unlock the door to my house, all the lamps are turned off which means that the rest of my family is probably sleeping. I went straight up to my bedroom and as soon as I had put my head on the pillow, I fell asleep at once.

 

 

F..f future husband 

 

You don’t want to ruin for your best friend and her future husband, huh?

 

Minzy would find it very cruel

 

 

 

 

I wake up in the middle of the night because of all the echoes in my head, my body is all wet because of cold sweats but it didn’t took long until I went back to sleep even though the echoes continued to repeat in my head. 

 

Next morning, I wake up with a strong head ache, it feels like it’s about to explode. When I put on my school uniform, I receive a text message from an unknown number, it sure is not Minzy. 

 

”Where are you lover boy? I’m waiting for you at the bus stop.” 

 

I throw my phone on the bed in fear of Kyungsoo’s weird text message and I take a few steps backwards. His words begins to echo in my head, my heart skips a beat by just thinking of how scary Kyungsoo’s voice is.

 

Did you thought I would stop torturing you?

 

I shake of the thought of him while I make myself ready for school.

He probably thinks that I will give up after all that happened but I’m not as weak as he believe, I would do anything for Minzy, no matter how painful it is. To my surprise, Kyungsoo didn’t wait for me at the bus stop, what a huge relief. 

 

As soon as I took a seat in the bus, there was someone who suddenly grabbed my shoulder in a tight grip. The person began to whisper quietly in my ear.

 

”You came at last, lover boy.” 

 

I flinched of fear. How is that possible? Kyungsoo always goes on at the next stop. Did he followed me on my way to the bus? I shudder just by thinking of it. 

 

”Why do you look so scared?” Says Kyungsoo with an even more creepier smile on his face. 

 

 

”W..what are you doing here? ” 

”Didn’t you listen to anything I said? I will never stop torturing you.” Kyungsoo whispers into my ear but I shove him easily on his shoulder. 

I feel so disgusted over Kyungsoo who’s sitting so close to me. 

 

”What is it lover boy?  Do you feel uncomfortable, huh?” 

 

I avoid to answer his question while I’m trying to move away from him but Kyungsoo comes closer with his hand on my leg. The nervousness begins to increase. 

 

 

Omo .. what should I do? S..should I beat him up? No .. otherwise, people will think I'm a molester. I don’t know where to go! 

 

”Aish.. stop shorty.. please.” I say quietly.

”With what?”

 

Enough..I can’t control my nerves anymore..I have to get out of here..

 

At the next bus stop I get up from my seat but Kyungsoo grabs my arm and refuse to let me go. I try to shake him off.

 

 

”LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK!” 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter