TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

When Kai left me standing at the bus stop, it felt like my whole world went under. I surely don’t understand why he’s acting like this.

 

Without giving me the slightest clue of what I have done, it is impossible to sort it all up. My heart ached just by the thought of it. 

 

Next day 

 

The alarm went off and I pressed snooze. New day with new possibilities. Before it was time to leave, it started to knock on the door. Wonder who it could be, probably Minzy who got up early just to see me. 

 

By surprise, I grabbed the door handle and opened the door slowly. It came like a shock as soon as I saw who it actually was. My eyes became wider than normal. 

 

”Well, good morning to you too, handsome.” Hyoyeon waved and smiled brightly against me. 

 

H..how does she know where I live? Have Minzy told her my adress? 

 

 

”W..what are you doing here and how do you know where I live?!” I yelled frustrated at her.

 

She glared shocked at me and said

”Damn.. calm down tiger. Besides, women have their secrets. I wanted see if we could make each other company to the bus.”

 

This requires drastic measures, Hyoyeon can’t just come here whenever she feel like it especially when I have a girlfriend who also happens to be her friend.

 

I laughed sarcastically

”Hahah.. no. You can’t just come here whenever the time suits you and if I did not make it clear enough for you yesterday, I already have a girlfriend.” 

 

”I don’t see her name on you sweetie. Come on, stop rejecting me.” 

”Hyoyeon, I don’t want to come off as rude but quit it, you’re Minzy’s friend and this ain’t the right way to behave.” She seemed hard to get rid of. 

 

Before the girl got the chance to respond, the door was closed with a smash into her face. I took the decision to wait until she would leave so I later on could walk on my own. 

 

A few moments later, there was no one who stood outside. Now I could finally go to the bus without distraction. When the time was come to go, I opened the door slowly while my head sneaked out, thereafter the coast was clear. 

 

During the walk, my sense of someone walking from behind started to tingle, oddly enough there was no on there. I kept on walking to the bus. 

Now it was small foot steps that clearly could be heard, there was absolutely no doubt that someone was stalking me.

 

The fear inside me increased more for each second. Sooner, I could feel how someone grabbed my shoulder in a tight grip, I did not dare to move a step further. 

 

”W..who is it?” 

”BOOH!” Yelled a familiar voice.

 

Sigh.. not you again..

 

”WHAT THE HELL!!” My heart skipped a beat. 

 

”Haha aw did Kai get scared? You know.. I ain’t that easy to get rid off.”

”Yeah..you have made that point very clear.” I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

 

Hyoyeon seemed to ignore the fact that I had no interest in her. It can’t go on like this, Minzy’s new friend is a freak.

 

”Come on, let’s go. We’ll miss the bus, I bet Minzy is waiting for us.” She grabbed my arm.

 

”No, let me go.” I jerked my arm out of her grasp.

”Wow.. What is your problem?” 

”Just leave me alone.” 

”Hmm.. let me think about it.. nope.” 

”Have you ever heard of something called private space? That’s what I want so get lost!” Hyoyeon was such a stubborn girl, how is it even possible to be that wrongheaded? 

 

Although she refused to leave me, I ignored her for the rest of the time. When Minzy saw us, she ran up and gave us both a hug.

 

”Hey guys! What a surprise to see the both of you together, I’m glad that you are going along so well.” 

 

If you only knew.. if you only knew what I’ve been through..

 

The inside of me, ached so much. How could I have the courage to lie to my own girlfriend? All I wanted to do was to cry.

 

Once we arrived to school, Hyoyeon left us two for her first lesson which felt so relieving. However, sooner or later I must reveal the truth about her to Minzy. The question is, when is the right moment?

 

With Hyoyeon

 

During my walk to the first lesson, I accidentally bumped into someone. 

 

”Hey! Look where you’re going, head!” My arm became sore.

”Excuse me? If someone should keep an eye open it’s you and watch your mouth.”

He was quite short for his age, eyes bigger than a pair of glas globes, lips shaped as a fragile little heart.

 

 

”Well damn you were cocky to be such a small little guy, who broke your heart?”

 

”What the hell.. who are you to judge? You have absolutely no right to make any assumptions about me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter