BACK TO HELL

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Kyungsoo released me. He looked at me still with the same pity look as before.

 

It looked like he was hiding something but maybe I was just hallucinating.

 

”I guess I should go now Mr.Kim. You need some time for yourself.”

He got up from my bed and began to walk towards the output of my room.

 

I wanted to stop him from leaving. Without hesitation, I got up on my feet to catch up with him. Before Kyungsoo even touched the doorknob, I took his arm then I turned him into my direction to give him a hug.

 

”Don’t leave.. please.”

 

His face turned red, I could clearly feel how Kyungsoo became warm like a heat cabin.

 

”M..Mr.Kim..w-why are you doing this? It’s not needed.”

”Yes it is. You’re the only one who’s with me right now, the only one I can talk to without getting into a fight. I want to thank you even if this accident have caused problems for me.”

 

He placed his arms around my waist as he placed his head against my chest.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes while he was holding onto me.

 

We stood close to each other like that for a while until his nurse came in.

 

”Mr.Do..Oh..I didn’t mean to disturb, but the doctors wants to talk to you.” She looked surprised at us as she bowed.

 

”I see. I have to go now. Good bye Mr.Kim.”

He released me quicker than he left the room.

 

I nodded and closed the door after Kyungsoo left.

As soon as he left, I decided to just take a walk at the hospital. I took a seat in the café just a few minutes later.The girl at the desk were looking at me which made me feel very uncomfortable so I felt compelled to ask her what was going on.

 

”Hey you, not to be rude or anything but why are you looking at me like that? I feel quite uncomfortable so I would like to ask you to stop.” I stared angrily at her.

 

She laughed amusingly at me.

”Wah haha, what is your problem? You don’t have to be so rude.” She sounded a bit cynical.

 

”I asked you to stop looking at me. If someone is having a problem then it ’s you.” 

 

 

”Well damn excuse me then. Mr.I’mTooSensitiveToLookAt. I just envy Kyungsoo’s boyfriend. He better tell you to stop being so grumpy.”

 

”I beg you pardon? He’s far from being my boyfriend, besides, what makes you think that we’re a couple?” I stared at her with a shocked gaze, I stared so much, my eye balls almost fell out. She must be sick or something.

 

”Pft, don’t deny it. Why would he buy you so much food then?” She rolled her eyes. 

 

”It was a gesture!” I became angrier for each second just because of that stupid girl. 

 

A few minutes later I could hear a familiar voice coming from behind.

 

”Kai..”

 

I turned around quickly, it was Minzy who stood with teary eyes.

”Minzy.” I looked at her with big eyes. I was surprised by seeing her at the hospital but suddenly she ran away as she sobbed loudly through the hallways.

 

Damn it.. it must have been because of the female cashier

 

The cashier gave me a puzzled look.

”Who the was that?”

”My girlfriend and thanks to you she ran away.” I answered a little bit grumpy before I left the café to catch up with Minzy.

 

 

I saw her running towards the entrance but I grabbed her arm in the last second.

 

”Minzy, where are you going?” I became almost breathless after chasing her through the hallways. 

 

She looked at me with her teary eyes, it looked like she was trying to get out of my grip but I refused to let her go.

 

”Let me go!”

”No! Not until you’ve explained why you ran away from me.”

”Don’t act all innocent! I saw you with that girl at the café!”

 

I sighed and released her arm from my grip.

”Fine.. if that’s what you think about me. If you really think I seriously would cheat on the girl I’ve loved for years.. then fine. I won’t stop you from leaving me.” 

 

 

”But Kai..” She calmed down after a few minutes.

 

”Minzy.. this had to be said now. It makes me a little bit disappointed to know that you really think I would cheat on you. I thought we could trust each other.. after all those years. Don’t tell me all those years were just lies.” I looked her straight in the eyes with a disappointed look.

 

Minzy was staring at me, the tears were unable to hold back. It didn’t took long until she began to sob again as she hugged me tightly.

 

”I’m sorry Kai.. I just love you so much and it’s hard for me to be away from my lovable boyfriend for so long and I’m sorry for what I said over the phone earlier.” It was like listening to a machine repeating the word sorry but it felt good to hear that from Minzy anyway.

 

 

I caressed her back softly. Holding her like this made me feel warm on the inside. All I wanted to do right at that moment, was to stand there and embrace Minzy for a long time.

 

Suddenly I could see Kyungsoo walking by at the same moment Minzy were about to let me go. He stopped when he saw us two hugging each other, he became stiff like a statue.

 

I tried to save the situation by holding onto Minzy a little bit longer.

”Uh uhm.. don’t stop please..I’ve missed you so much.”

 

She looked surprised at me.

”Ah.. ehm haha Kai, I’ve missed you too but you don’t have to hold onto me for so long.” Minzy smiled a little.

 

She was about to turn around but I took her by the shoulders nervously.

 

”But..but I want to appreciate the time we have together.. please understand.” My arms shivered.

 

It felt like she could see right through me since I stuttered so much while Kyungsoo tried to hide himself.

 

”Kai, what’s going on? Why are you acting like this?” Minzy stared shocked at me as she turned around.

 

”Minzy..”

 

I didn’t got time to say anything before she noticed Kyungsoo.

She sighed sadly when see saw him standing there.

 

”We can’t be alone in at least 30 minutes until he pops up behind us. You know what Kai, I’ll go home. Take care.” Minzy kissed me softly on the cheek after she went towards the entrance as she sobbed loudly.

 

”But Minzy.” Sadly, I didn’t manage to stop her this time. 

 

As soon as Minzy left the building, Kyungsoo came up to me.

 

”I’m sorry Mr.kim. I didn’t mean to disturb you guys.” He tried to comfort me by patting me carefully on the back.

 

I refused to look him into the eyes, instead I was just looking at the ground.

”It’s not your fault.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter