MADLY CRUSHED

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood there in the bushes with shivering legs of fear while Kyungsoo still laughed evilly at me, his eyes became like two black holes of evilness. 

I can’t believe that I was so stupid to believe everything, he literally ruined everything for me without me realizing it.

 

”You’re so naive, lover boy. I can barely hold myself from laughter, it’s so fun to see you embarrass yourself. I’ve never been more amused in my entire life.” Kyungsoo laughed so much that he almost lost his breath. 

 

The way he laughed, made me want to hit him right into the crotch. The anger were quite impossible to control, I tied my fists slowly. Later, I couldn’t hold my anger anymore so I jumped on Kyungsoo. He fell to the ground.

 

As soon as the both of us were on the ground I hit him right into the face with my fists while he tried to defend himself by protecting himself from the blows. 

 

”Get off me you freak! It’s not my fault that you’re so slow at everything!” Kyungsoo yelled by anger.

 

”I WILL KILL YOU KYUNGSOO!! YOU’LL ING REGRET THAT YOU EVER WERE BORN YOU CREEP!!”

 

 

The fight was becoming increasingly violent, it didn’t took long until two other guys tried to separate us but we tried to get out of their grips.

 

”Hey you guys, stop it!” 

 

Thereafter we stopped fighting but I stared angrily at him for a long while but he jumped on me right after we got separated. Kyungsoo breathed heavily against my face while blood dripped from the corner of his mouth.

 

”I am not done with you lover boy!” Then he began to laugh before someone took him away from me. It was his nurse.

 

”Mr.Do! Is everything okay with you?” She looked at the both us with a worried gaze.

 

”I’m fine.. Mr.Kim attacked me.” His voice changed into a tone that reminded me of a little boy, to make himself sound guiltless.

 

The people around stared shocked at him, all of them were witnesses to the fight between us, yet he had the gall to lie. 

 

”Mr.Kim, you’re not allowed to come near Mr.Do anymore. You can come to the hospital and pack your things and then leave.” Said the nurse, her voice became unemotional when she turned her head into my direction.

 

Well that won’t be a problem anymore..

 

 

After Kyungsoo left with the nurse by his side, I just stood there while taking deep breaths. I had no idea were to go at that moment but all I could do was to go back to the hospital. As soon as I arrived, I met a bunch of doctors at the entrance. They stared at me. 

 

”Mr. Kim.”

”Yeah yeah.. I know. I’ll just pack my things and leave.” I sighed. 

”What do you mean Mr.Kim? I thought you would stay here for the rest of the week. Is there something wrong?” The doctor looked misunderstanding at me.

 

 

”No I’m not. Kyungsoo’s nurse told me to get away from the hospital as soon as I came back from the park. So.. if you excuse me, I’m going to get my things and then I won’t be a bother anymore.” I smiled a little but I still felt disappointed because of what Kyungsoo did to me.

 

 

”Ah I see, well there must be some sort of a misunderstanding. It was not long ago since Kyungsoo came up to me and asked me if you could stay.”

 

WITH KYUNGSOO AND THE NURSE

 

 

 

”I hope you’re okay Mr.Do, I didn’t knew Mr.Kim was that violent. If it’s okay with you, I can take care of you for the rest of the week.” She smiled softly while she hold onto Kyungsoo.

 

”I’m fine. There’s no problem with Kai, everything is just complicated Miss. If you excuse me.. I want to be alone for a while, you can go to my room for the moment.” He released her arm as the nurse leaved Kyungsoo standing by the entrance all by himself. 

 

When she was out of sight, he went up to one of the doctors.

He seemed to be in a rush but it didn’t stopped Kyungsoo from having a conversation with him.

 

”Hello Doctor. Can I talk with you for a minute?” 

”Well of course Mr.Do, anything for you. You look distressed, is there something wrong?” The doctor glared wondering at him.

 

”Uhm, I wanted to ask you something. My nurse told Mr.Kim to pack his things and then leave.. but I would like to ask if you could give him a message.” Kyungsoo stuttered a little.

 

”Ah I see, well what kind of message Mr.Do?”

”Tell him that.. I want him to stay at the hospital. Please, do whatever it takes to make Mr.Kim stay. I might have my nurse but as you may already know.. I have no one else from my family who’s able to visit me.” Kyungsoo grabbed the doctors hand.

 

 

”I understand. I’ll give him your message as soon as he’s back.” Said the doctor and nodded, thereafter he left.

 

 

BACK TO KAI

 

 

 

”What? Did he really said that?” I asked surprisingly but I became mad on the inside, what he did is unforgivable.

 

”Yes. Mr.Kim, you seem to be a reasonable boy. Mr.Do doesn’t have anyone else than you and his nurse of course. I can imagine how hard it must be for him to be without his family. The Do family is a very busy family. It’s not that I can force you to stay here but hopefully you understand.” The doctor looked seriously at me. I barely knew what to answer.

 

”I’m not quite sure if I want to stay.. Let me think about it. I’ll return to you later if that’s okay with you doctor.” I tried to sound as polite as possible. 

 

After the conversation with the doctor, I went back to my room and took a seat on the edge of my bed. At that moment, I had no idea what to do. Should I stay or should I go? 

 

I felt so stupid that I believed in him, how can someone be so sick? Kyungsoo might be crazy but I never thought he would do such a cruel thing to me. 

 

If I stay at the hospital, then I have to deal with Kyungsoo but if I go home I don’t have to see him at all. I’ll probably not be able to see Minzy either, since she apparently hates me now. Maybe I could explain everything for her..or.. not.. she seemed way to convinced after the conversation with Kyungsoo. She must believe me, I mean she can’t put all her faith on him, a guy she haven’t even known for a year against the guy who she have known since the kinder garden. Why is everything so complicated!?

 

 

I sighed depressed as I watched my legs dangle from the edge of the bed.

There was no return. If only time machines could exist, that would help me a lot. If it wasn’t for that stupid driver, I wouldn’t have been in this situation. 

 

All those problems made me tired, I sat awake nearly all night but at the end I went to sleep. 

 

 

During the night, I had a nightmare about Minzy being back with Kyungsoo.

 

 

Minzy- Kai, it’s over between us. I’m back with Kyungsoo. I never loved you, go and dig your own grave you jerk!!

 

Kyungsoo- You heard her lover boy, leave us alone. Your existence is just a bother for the rest of the humanity. Die Kai, die!!”

 

Minzy- No one loves you Kai, I never want to see you again!

 

Their voices echoed loudly in my head during the nightmare.

Later on, I woke up and began to cry. The tears flow down like a river against my cheeks. My room was filled with darkness so I could barely see anything even though I had a feeling of someone holding onto me but it might were a hallucination. The fear in me began to grow fast.

 

”Don’t cry.” Whispered a voice softly in my ear, before I decided to turn on the light.

 

The voice sounded like some sort of a ghost, it scared me so I pressed the light button quickly but still I couldn’t see anything. There was someone who was covering my eyes with their hands. The fear began to increase even more, I didn’t know what was going on.

 

”Who are you? ..W..why are you here?” I asked nervously. 

”You don’t need to know who I am. I’m here..to protect you.”

Answered the anonymous voice with a caring tone. 

 

”I.. I don’t need your protection.. I don’t need anyone. P..Please leave!”

I started to cry and scream instantly, the tears were impossible to stop. While the screaming caused a cough attack for me, I kept on crying. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter