CREEPY SATAN

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m on my way to school and there is she, my best friend. The one and only person I can’t be without. Before she even gets the chance to turn around I’m already behind her.

 

”Yah Kai! Don’t scare me like that, where were you? We’re getting late!” 

”Aish, I’m sorry. I’m here now so don’t yell.” 

Minzy is just staring at me with a angry face. It doesn’t matter how angry she is, she is beautiful in every single way, I would love to tell her that I’m in love with her but there’s a problem. We have been best friends since kinder garden and that haven’t changed, we’re still best friends.

 

 

I can’t take this anymore, what should I do? I know she is the right one for me.

Sadly Minzy doesn’t have the same thoughts as me since it seems like she

has huge crush on Kyungsoo, she talks about him everyday so what can I do?

 

"Kai, you okay? " Minzy looks at me as she noticed that I'm too quiet.

I look at her and my heart starts to pound so high, I can barely think.

”Hm? Y..yeah I’m perfectly fine.” 

”Good! Kai oh my..” Minzy looks like she’s about to pass out

”Yah what is it?”

”I can’t stop thinking about Kyungsoo, he is so perfect!” 

I feel how a jealous beast is growing inside me, the only thing I can say to her is

”Ts, no one is perfect and can you please stop talk about him for once in a while?”

 

Minzy gives me a disappointed gaze and it looks like she is nearly to cry.

I really hate when she does that, it makes me feel so guilty.

I give her a pat on the back as an excuse and Minzy smiles. 

 

”But..Kai.. Don’t you like anyone?” Minzy looks at me with curiosity, I’m trying to avoid her eyes. Why is she doing it even harder? Minzy repeats the question and looks at me with even more curiosity.

 

”U..hm.... No one.”

”Yah, I know you do, why were you hesitating then?”

”Aish Minzy stop with this okay? I don’t like anyone, end of discussion.”

 

I can see that Minzy gets pissed and starts to go away from me.

 

Gah!! Why am I so stupid?! 

 

Short thereafter I suddenly see Minzy with Kyungsoo.

I run towards them and grabs Minzy’s arm.

”Hey Kai!! What are you doing? Are you crazy!?”

”Yes I am and you know it. You shouldn’t hang out with douches like him!”

Minzy looks at me while she gasps. 

 

 

Why did I said that..

 

”HOW CAN YOU SAY SO?!!? YOU CAN’T DECIDE WHO I’M SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT WITH OR NOT!!” Kyungsoo catches up with us, he just looks at me like I were a psycho.

 

”Why are you bothering her? Don’t you think she can take care of her self?” Asks Kyungsoo.

 

”That is what I’m supposed to ask you.” 

 

Minzy grabs Kyungsoo’s arm and leaves. 

 

I hate myself and I hate Kyungsoo even more. 

 

At the end of the day I catch up with Minzy on my way home. 

I wanna say sorry but I don’t know how, it feels like I’m doing it worse just by walking with her.  She looks at me with disappointed eyes, her eyes feels like an arrow right through my heart. If I would kiss her, what would happen in that case? I’m so afraid to say anything, I always say something wrong. Minzy opens to start a conversation. I look at her with fear. 

 

”Say something Kai.. ” 

 

I take a breath in relief while I’m about to give her an answer.

 

”Hm..? Wh..what should I say?”

”I don’t know..something.. it’s way too quiet here.”

”Why don’t you start then.” I feel an embarrassed feeling inside me when I realized what I just said. I can clearly hear that Minzy sighs, why do I have to be such an idiot?

 

”Kai, Sorry.”

”What.. why do you say sorry?”

” I was overreacting, I mean you are my best friend and I understand that you wanted to defend me infront of Kyungsoo.” 

 

Minzy’s excuse came as an huge relief for me, but I still felt guilty.

 

”No.”

”What do you mean with no Kai?” Minzy looks terrified at me.

 

 

”I mean that you’re not the one who’s supposed to apologize, I was stupid..I’m sorry.

You’re old enough to defend yourself.”

”Maybe.. but you ..”

”Just shut up and accept my apology.” I give Minzy a teasing smile to show that I’m

 joking around. 

 

”Yah..Haha Kai, you’re special.. you know that?”

”Yeah, I’ve heard that. You’re special too, don’t let anyone hurt you okay?”

”I know that you’ll always be there to rescue me if something happens. ”

”You have to defend yourself too, aren’t you an independent girl?” 

She laughs and gives me a friendly push on my shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

During my walk home from Minzy, I feel like there’s someone who’s following me.

The person comes closer and closer and all of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder. 

 

It’s Kyungsoo. He looks at me with an evil smile. My legs starts to feel weak, I can barely move.

 

”Well hello Kai, where are you going?”

”Home..” 

”Oh, didn’t you listened to me?”

”What do you mean?”

”I said that Minzy can take care of her self, you don’t need to take care of her” 

”Hey you shorty, I know that you like Minzy and she obviously likes you but you don’t need to come here and scare the out of me. Minzy is my best friend so don’t you dare to hurt her. 

”Oh don’t you think I know?”

”What..?” I feel a bit scared what Kyungsoo is about to say next.

”I can see it in your eyes, you love her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter