Cookie Dough & Baking Cookies

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(http://33.media.tumblr.com/f8e4804656214b7266b

c02e4d0941f6e/tumblr_mvzqykMJho1rkeuyvo1_500.gif)

________________________

"Cookie Dough & Baking Cookies"

It was around 4 am when Jungkook got up from bed. He had experienced a weird dream where he gave birth to Jimin's baby and it looked like a small version of him. He wouldn't call it a nightmare, but it was no sweet dream either. It was just confusing and weird. Throughout the dream, Jungkook was eating raw cookie dough and that is why Junjgook woke up. He wanted to eat cookie dough and bake cookies with Jimin. (What'd ya' think I meant, ya Nasty)

He turned over to the other side of his bed and saw Jimin sleeping peacfully. He looked so pretty. So cute. So he did what he always does when he gets the chance to.

"JIMIN!! GO TO THE STORE AND GET ME COOKIE DOUGH!!!!" 

The elder thought there was a tornado happening and sprung out of bed and hid under the bed, screaming,

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!"

"Oh calm down you big baby." Said Jungkook getting off the bed and pulling Jimin out under.

"You didn't have to shout!!" Said Jimin still scared. 

"I know. I'm sorry, Jimin." He was giving Jimin the whole inocent-jungkook act."I won't do it again. Are you angry?" 

He was swinging back and forth while looking down at the floor. 

"Ugh. Jungkook....why would I be mad at you. You're so adorable...." He pinched Jungkook's cheecks and the younger pushed away. 

"Hyungg~"

Jimin stepped forward and gave Jungkook a small kiss on the nose.

Jungkook stood there all silent and then Jimin spoke up

"What'd you want, kookie?" They were sitting down on the bed again. 

"I want you to go to the store and get me some cookie dough so I can eat some and we can bake cookies~" 

"Baking cookies?? Which kind?" 

Jungkook leaned forward and higged Jimin.

"Both kinds, of course!"

"Now were talking." Said Jimin leaning forward to connect his lips to the younger's.

"Uh uh. Go brush your teeth." JUngkook was covering his nose.

"Hey, we're together, you've smelt my bad breath before."

"I am not about to make out with you when your breath smells like stanky ."

"It's not my fault you don't clean it well."

Jungkook hit Jimin's arm playfully.

"You liar! we haven't done anything for like 2 weeks."

Jimin looked at Jungkook apologetcly.

"I know, hon. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, though. Now go get me my cookie dough please~~~" 

"Alright, alright. But when I get back and you finish the cookie dough, we're reopening our,'factory'.

"Ooh really?" Said Jungkook standing up and pushing Jimin out the bedroom door.

"You bet your cute . I'll be right back."

"Thank you babe." Jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin and decided to withstand the horrible smell of Jimin's breath. He connected his lips with the elder and after a little bit, he pulled away. 

"There's your little sneak peek for later. Better hurry before I fall asleep..." Said Jungkook while walking back into the bedroom.

Jimin had never run to the store so fast in his life. 

________________________

A/N: 

New chapter. Again, not much to say. I've been working on the new chapter for my other story, Turning Me Human, so patience grasshopper. I really enjoy writing one shots because I don't need dedication to one specific story line.

Allright, 

That is all,

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3