Flu & Starbucks

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals

/f4/2f/46/f42f469e68e2384786beacd4db328e06.jpg)

_________________________________________

"Flu & Starbucks" 

You know. Somtimes it to be sick. It meant that your nose was all clogged up and chiz. Also that your bed basically became a second home to ALL of the tissue boxes that you owned. Today, however, it was not so bad. Jungkook had his boyfriend right by his side sitting on the bed with him. Jimin had specifically told Jungkook that he didn't care that he got sick, as long as he was able to,"Take care of the most important human being in the entire universe" to quote him. 

He joked many times with Jimin, telling him that he didn't need to be treated like a baby, but everytime he did, it would start a certain conversation like yesterday's,

"Jim Jim! You don't need to treat me like a baby. I have the flu, I'm not dying!" He was literally puffing smoke from his nose while he was laying there in bed.

"Aww, my Jungkookkook is so cute when he gets mad." Was what Jimin said while pinching Jungkook's cheeks. 

"Jimin!" Said Jungkook whining.

"Yes ..."

"What did you do?" 

"Whatever do you mean?!" Said Jimin starting to get worried, while petting Jungkook's hair.

"You're always treating me like a baby, but it's unbearable today." Jungkook had turned to face Jimin now. 

"I broke Henry's vase. Don't tell him!" Jimin was about to hyperventilate from the worry.

All jungkook could do was just laugh athow adorable his boyfriend was. 

Back to present Jimin and Jungkook, The two boys were seated on Jungkook's bed just staring out of the window and holding hands. 

"Jiminnie!!!" Jungkook whined while turning to Jimin, not letting go of his hand, but snuggling closer to feel his warmth. 

"Yes, baby?" Jimin said while wrapping his arm around jungkook and pulling him closer. 

"I want Starbucks...Can you please go and get me one?" Jungkook brought out all the secret cards. The Puppy face, the pouty lip, the 'I'm sick' cards.

"You want a Starucks?" 

"Yes. Please. I'm sick. I just want a treat, pleeeeeeze!" 

"Okay, okay. Anything for my kookie." Jimin said while leaning in close and connecting his lips to the younger. 

"Jimin!" Jungkook said pulling away.

"What?" 

"I'm going to get you sick! Then YOU won't be able to go get me my Starbucks." And to think he was talking about the safety of Jimin.

"Alright, What drink do you want?" 

"The Green Tea Frap. Double the Matcha." 

"Alright, baby. Be back with your drink." And he stood up to go, but then Jungkook grabbed his hand.

'He's probably going to ask for the goodbye kiss I didn't give him' thought Jimin.

"Jimin!"

"Yeah, Babe?" 

"Don't forget the double Matcha." 

WOW

_________________________________________

 A/N:

How was it? Was it that cringe-worthy? I'm sorry...Plese don't forget to subscribe and comment what you think, and maybe any ideas. As you can tell, I want a Starbucks right now, SOOOO bad, oh well.

All right, that is all

Love You All. SARANGHAE!!

<3<3<3<3<3 사랑해요 <3<3<3<3<3