Sorry~~ hehe

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

Hey~ so I'm sorry i've been gone for like 1 year!!!..........ok i'll stop. But seriously I haven't updated ANY of my stories and that's because I've been lazy like always, And I'm just really good at starting stories, but maybe not always finishing them.

ANYWAYS~~ Little announcement. I have decided that if any of yall's like any of the oneshots from this fic, I'd be more than happy to sell you the idea for like some karma points.

(Couple of rules though. I still get ownership/co-ownership of the original short chapter and you can play with the scene and add it to your fic if you want. "Cute Nerdy Jimin & Hot Protective Jungkook" is OFF the market because I already spun that into a full-fledged fic, "The Library Boy"

Now OF COURSE I never wrote these with the intention to sell them for points, but since I'm good at starting fics and not finishing them, this is a really good alternative. Plus some people might have a little troubling coming up with scenes or a plot so I just wanna help :)

Of course, I don't care if you don't want any of the chapters, in the end they're just that, chapters. But if you ever have trouble coming up with filler in your fic, just know that if you need a scene idea, you can get it from me!..........though only some of the chapters could be good plot material, or scene material, or even worthy-....haha

 

***TL:DR: I'M NOT SELLING THE FIC, JUST THE RIGHTS TO THE INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS IF YOU WANT THEM AND TO USE THEM.....EXCEPT FOR CUTE NERDY JIMIN & HOT PROTECTIVE JUNGKOOK, CUZ I ALREADY SPUN THAT OFF INTO A FIC. ME SELLING YOU THE RIGHT TO THE CHAPTER MEANS THAT IT'S NOT PLAGERISM WHEN YOU USE THE IDEA FROM THE CHAPTER OR STRAIGHT UP THE CHAPTER IN YOUR FIC CUZ YOU OWN IT TOO!! :)***