Friendly Jimin & Jealous Jungkookie

Jimin & Jungkook, Forever!

____________

Friendly Jimin & Jealous Jungkookie

"Jungkook~~~~!" Whined Jimin while getting the courage to shake the younger boy awake viciously. 

"Alright! And I'm up" Said Jungkook groggily. 

Jimin didn't even bother responding to him. Instead, he just scooted over and cuddled up to him. 

"Yay! Now you can give me attention~!" 

"You always have my attention, baby." 

"Well I want more of your attention, daddy." 

..........

..........

".....did you just-" Jimin cut Jungkook off with a light kiss. 

"Yes, I did." Answered Jimin after breaking apart. 

"Why?" He added while rolling over Jungkook to get off the bed, but not before grasping and caressing little Jungkook Jr. on his way off of the bed. 

Jungkook just layed there, stunned as ever, not to mention confused, and queezy, and hot..........especially his....

"HYUNG~~~~~~ Come fix my problem now!~~~~~~" 

 

 

 

The couple had decided to go explore a very prestigious art museum just a couple of blocks from their university. 

"And you're sure you can get us in? I mean, there are even some celebrities who aren't famous enough to enter." Said Jungkook as he cutely held on to Jimin's hand while swinging it. 

"Haha, don't worry, Kookie. I got this! And what does hyung always have?" 

"The cold..." 

"This! Hyung always got this, alright?" 

"We'll see." 

 

 

The two got there eventually......right after stopping by the convenience store to get some ice cream becuase according to Jungkook,"Ice cream helps heal the soul...." (BULLCRAP!) 

they both walked up to the main entrance, noting just how many people wanted to get in and see the museum. 

"Wow, Hyung! That's a really long line." Said Jungkook while following Jimin to one of the bodyguards blocking the door. 

"Name?" One of them asked Jimin.

"Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." Said Jimin. 

"Alright, you can go in." And they moved out of the way to let us pass through. 

"Jeon Jimin, huh?" Asked Jungkook when they entered. 

"Hehehe, sorry."

"It sounds really good!! Hyung, if....no...WHEN we get married, you should change your name!!"

"You're such a fluff-ball! How could I say no to you?!" Said Jimin while squeezing the younger's cheeks. 

"Jimin~!!!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice to jungkook from a far.

"Tae Tae!!!!" Responded Jimin while walking towards the male. 

Jungkook just followed quietly behind Jimin and felt left out but that changed as soon as the tae tae dude started hugging Jimin, and giving him kisses on the cheeks. 

"Oh that's right!" Said Jimin while turning to Jungkook.

"This is TaeHyung! He's my high school friend, we just recently re-found each other. He runs this museum and he had our hookup." 

"TaeHyung, this is-"

"His Boyfriend." Cut in Jungkook while extending his arm out, making sure to felx and show as many veins on his biceps as possible. 

Taehyung reluctantly took it and Jungkook "accidentally" gripped it a little too hard. 

"This is Jungkook." Jimin said to TaeHyung, while trying to pry off Jungkook's death grip from TaeHyung. 

"OK!" Said TaeHyung,"I'm gonna go and find Hoseok since I saw him around here somewhere. You two have fun." 

"What's up with you?" Asked Jimin while he s his arm around Jungkook and walked around to one of the paintings. 

"Nothing...."

"If you don't tell me, I'll leave you here, and you can forget about me becoming a Jeon." Said Jimin while unwrapping his arm around Jungkook. 

"It's just.......you two seem close -- TaeHyung and you, I mean."

Jimin started giggling and covering his smile with his hands.

"See, this is why I didn't wanna say anything...." Jungkook said while turning away from Jimin, ctossing his arms, and pouting out loud.

He felt Jimin get close to him and give him a back hug. 

"You're SUCH A JEALOUS Mess, you little pipsqueek. What am I gonna do with you?" Said Jimin while caressing Jungkook's cheeck with his finger. 

"Hyung~ How can I not be jealous? You two obviously we're super close in high school and now that you've re-met each other....." Jungkook cut off because he didn't want to know what happenes now that the two high school friends have found eachother again. 

"TaeHyung is already married to his husband, Hoseok.....the one he went off to find......." 

.............Jungkook felt like an idiot.................

"........................oh." Was all that Jungkook could muster up to say after making a fuss about something so stupid. 

He turned around to face Jimin and jimin pulled him close and gave Jungkook butterfly kisses, and played with his hair. 

"So, you promise you won't cheat on me with your high school friend that you hadn't seen for a couple of years but you just found?" Asked Jungkook, just to clarify of course....for............tax purposes......

"Why would I waste a perfect life with you by cheating with someone else? Only an idiot would try and see if there was anyone more perfect than you." 

"Aw Hyung.." Jungkook was blushing and tried to hide it by digging his face into the crook of Jimin's neck. 

"No no no no no. I made you blush, I get to see you blush." Said Jimin while guiding Jungkook face up close to his. 

"I love you, Hyung. So much." 

"I love you too, Jungkookie. Forever." 

____________

You're welcome

hehehehehehe

​(jk, it was probs really bad)

-soshifan313